REALLY makes you think

REALLY makes you think.

This was shared on a Climate change fb page. What's up with pro-science pages being fucking retarded? Is it because they're probably ran by women?

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a7/Census-2000-Data-Top-US-Ancestries-by-County.svg/2000px-Census-2000-Data-Top-US-Ancestries-by-County.svg.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The Trump Tower climber is also Steve

ENOUGH
men greatly outnumber women in economics and in IQ so it's just a smart business decision

>female econ advisors
good choice by Don tbqh

>What's up with pro-science pages being fucking retarded?

Because they're either run by or targeted at retards.

>OMG I LUV SCIENCE IM SUCH A NERD LOOK AT THIS ICE MELT ISN'T SCIENCE AMAZING

Their interest in science extends only to party tricks and the latest 'breakthrough' in the news.

>Their interest in science extends only to party tricks and the latest 'breakthrough' in the news.
I definitely see what you're saying, but are you against science?

It's 2016, it's time we put a stop to Stevism and Stevophobia.

wtf I hate Steve now

>women
>Economic advisers
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>people should be selected based on gender not merit
hmmm

Woman economic advisor would just give all the money away to the refugees

if he found a woman who was good at economics, he'd hire her in an instant.

Women don't know the first thing about economics, as a general statement. Why would this be surprising?

Fucking this.

Actually, one one person on his team is an economist. The rest are CEOs and such.

Women are terrible with money, my dad let my mom do all our finances and we were always living paycheck to paycheck even though he made six figures. I thought it was just my mom but a year into my current relationship, I'm starting to think that it might be all women.

Clearly they're the most qualified for the job. Isnt that how it works? So isn't this just another way of saying women cant even handle economics?

It's funny because the most powerful economist in the world right now is a woman.

>six figures
>paycheck to paycheck

wat

"Science" is an invention of the human mind and it's as anthropological as the stupidest religious imagination.

To be fair, six figures isn't that much with three children.

>Lagarde
>The most powerful economist in the world right now.
LMFAO

Fuck, I dont even know one woman names Steve.

i dont see how sex has anything to do at how good you are with economics. or color of skin for that matter

go to your thread pls

The fact that they just assumed all of those people named Steve were mail shows deep transphobia within whoever made that image. Who are they to assume being named Steve automatically makes you not female?

>Economic advise
>Women
Pick one.

Stevens penis is a danger to the economy but on the other hand if he had a pussy....

>People actually think this

I bet she herself thinks normie women can't be trusted with anything.

Wait hol up, are they saying. There's 0 women named steve working for trump?

Steven or Stephen /ˈstiːvən/ is a masculine first name, derived from the Greek name Στέφανος (Stéfanos), in turn from the Greek word "στέφανος", meaning "wreath, crown, honour, reward", literally "that which surrounds or encompasses".
>Really made me ruminate

>my name is also Steve

Ugh, transphobic much?

>men named steve: 6
>women named steve: 0
the god emperor doesn't hire trannies

top kek

My accountant name happened to be Steve, but He's Jew.

six figures for one parent? where do you live? nebraska? 100k is not poor but if you have three kids its not exactly putting you in the lap of luxury.

your kids would still have to barrow money to pay for school for example.
you would still probably drive a shitty car.

well actually, if you see the world ethnically (which is basically...correctly..) you see this.

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a7/Census-2000-Data-Top-US-Ancestries-by-County.svg/2000px-Census-2000-Data-Top-US-Ancestries-by-County.svg.png

So....ww2 was alot of white Americans killing their ancestors on their ancient homeland at the behest of jews.

Not to mention colleges seem to think you can afford to pay 60% of your income (before taxes) and be fine and dandy.

In all ways except in name, I am Steve.

[Genericizes]

The CEOs probably know more than the economists

I wish it was -10 women in the count. The gender of the advisers is not important at all.

Just serve to highlight what is priority on the liberals retarded mind. Fuck them.

Who fucking cares?

this

being an economist is a meme

literally its "I have an opinion but also went to school for this so my opinion is correct"

I would pick the most practical person for decision making over any "credentials" they have.

Too easy.

C'mon it's 2016 and we still have nomenism?

>studied economics
>doing business
can confirm. economics has almost nothing to do with business. meanwhile, the economy is made of people and businesses.

I always knew he was a steve supremacist

may i have this?

Lol my mom made it with 20k/yr with 3 kids and no child support because my dad was going to kill himself.

She refused to go on welfare to make more money. She worked at Walmart for 17 years and was at $11.50/hr.

I redid my mom's entire financials, changed her banks/credit cards/utils and paid off 6k of cc debt.

She's better off now than she has been in her whole life. She's still stupid as fuck and never takes initiative to not getting butt stabbed by the Jews.

My dad was even worse with money. I don't even bother trying to help him. He'll have debt to the grave.

I don't get why Trump has academic advisors when he's losing and not going to win.

>academic

(you) for your efforts

Where can I get that qt's email btw? I want a MAGA bf.