Injustice 2 Gameplay

youtube.com/watch?v=QlRp__ZB0Zg

What do you guys think?

"NO______, NO BUY!"

manjaw/10

Why Aquaman isn't a shitskin like in the movie?

Because even NRS with their dumb armor shit respect Aquaman more than Snyder does. Say what you will about the rest of what they do with the characters at least their attempts to make Aquaman look cooler are actually true to the character. DCEU Aquaman just looks like a live action version of the dumb hook handed one from a decade ago.

eh, looks okay. might pick it up pre-owned depending on the final roster

I'm excited but the game is still too many months away for me to care very much right this second.

>You can preorder now
>Doesn't come out until December
>Of next fucking year

Why?

Is it just Wonder Woman they have a problem with? Supergirl looks fine, all the MKX girls look good, and I'm betting when Harley inevitably gets revealed in August she'll probably look good. Why is it that they keep fucking up when modeling Wondy?

>December

That's just the placeholder date every game uses when they only have a year listed as the release date. They've only said it's coming in 2017, but considering that their last three games have all come out in April I think it's a safe bet that this one will too.

In the ultimate edition of the first injustice, they added MoS skins for Zod and Superman. It's likely that they'll just recycle that idea again and give the JL members their movie skins.

Plus they had an Arrow skin for Ollie. I'm 100% certain there will be costumes for everyone based on the movies and shows. Blue Beetle and Atrocitus are probably going to be some of the only fighters who don't have one available considering how most of the fighters have shown up in live action lately.

>how do we make wonder woman more empowering to females
>make her look like a man
>brilliant

The problem isn't it being a manface, the problem is that it's this weirdly done mocap that causes an uncanny valley effect. It's kind of like how the faces in LA Noire looked weird and out of place despite having well done face animations. Plus the lighting is pretty bad on the characters but that will probably improve.

I'm sorry but I just can't get 100% behind this game. Looks so fucking dudebro.

And why the fuck are characters able to do two supers in a row?

That Black Manta stage transition too. Ouch.

How the hell does it look dudebro? That doesn't even make any sense. And the two supers thing is because it's a stage demo, they give the characters infinite meter so they can show off supers and meter burn moves without having to wait for them to build meter every time.

>How the hell does it look dudebro?
Seriously?

>game tells you when supers or traits are available
>gear and customization
>in general looks slower than SF, KoF, or most other fighting games

I'll enjoy it as a DC fan but it's NOT going to be that good of a game.

>Supergirl's super whiffs
>she's allowed to try again

That better have been a "shit we wanted to show it off but fucked up so we instantly filled it again for demonstration purposes"

How is it a bad thing for a game to tell you when supers are available? And the gear stuff is all optional, they have tournament mode so that the gameplay isn't affected by any of that. I'll give you that it's slow though but it's definitely way faster than the first one at least.

That's exactly what it is.

it was.

>How is it a bad thing for a game to tell you when supers are available?
It's the UI, dude. The game has the same generic UI that every other Western AAA game has. It just feels kinda soulless.

Why do all the models look like they belong on the first xbox? It seriously reminds me of the faces from Halo2

looks like shit

Doesn't look that great, DESU. The game might be fun, but it just isn't visually pleasing.

The video announcement probably let me down. It's just so good and I expected something like that.