Woman ‘eaten alive by Brazilian cannibal gang who ripped out her ovaries and fallopian tubes’

>have money in Brazil
>get raped, eaten alive and brutally murdered
thesun.co.uk/news/5417030/brazil-cannibal-gang-amaral-camacari-ripped-ovaries/

Brazil, what the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

list25.com/25-countries-with-the-highest-murder-rates-in-the-world/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_incidents_of_cannibalism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What a disgusting and violent shithole tbqh.

PLS COME TO BRASSIL

How does one live being THAT ugly?

Lua Delgado 2

>@Maximus Hispania The only thing you forgot is that recently a couple mudered 30 and ate them, in Russia, Europe. Where more canibalism occurs it's in U.S.A and Europe, as well as the largest number of serial killers. So shut up, you know nothing about your continent. only knows how to judge in a prejudiced way. Look around before you say anything.

euros BTFO

>Russia, Europe

are you actually sticking up for the country with the highest number of homicides per year by mentioning an isolated event in Russia of all places

>Russia, Europe

It's one of the comments on that arctile, BTFOing the whole of you

Anybody got the LiveLeak?

list25.com/25-countries-with-the-highest-murder-rates-in-the-world/
Try to find a single European country in there.

I'm confused. Isn't that how you're supposed to eat a woman's ass?

>That level of deflection
A comment that can only be made by a Brazilian

There is no proof it ever happened.

All of the top 25 are in Africa, but 2 of those locations are technically France.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Northeastern subhumans as usual
I want my SP free from those savages.

Why didn't they had walls and fences around their home?

UMA

My dad is going to Brazil on business please pray for him i dont want him to get eaten by cannibals.....

Saint-Pierre and Miquelon just has so few inhabitants that the results are skewed. It says that it only had 1 death per 100k inhabitants.
As for French Guiana, it's a shithole, but it has the excuse of not being inhabited by real French people unlike some cities in America.

I think there's a higher chance of this occuring inUS.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_incidents_of_cannibalism

Why is the America's so violent?

I was speaking of Reunion and Mayotte.

Well, you can't read then. They're not anywhere near the top.

>Tfw when you live in the state this happened in.

Wew. I swear this country was not created by the Portuguese, but create by demons. Satan just rewrote history.

brutal poverty and niggers

uma delicia

>northeast

>What a disgusting and violent shithole tbqh.

I hope that was sarcasm?

>northeastern subhumans making us look bad as usual
PLEASE, let us free.

>mexico 20
What is other country excuse?, at least we can say "well its narcos killing themselves"

You're right. It was sorted by region by default. Real top 25 attached. All Caribbean, and Central America, and South America.

Forgot pic

This is usually not our worst crime, most crimes are not even reported by the media. The authorities never do much against crimes like that. Criminals are sent free in a couple years. But rape criminals are usually lynched by jail mates simply for committing rape crimes, so we can expect more justice from them compared to our authorities. But these criminals will be fine, they are now celebrities and "human right" authority groups usually protects them and gives them a better comfortable reclusive cell while a poor supermarket thief would have to share his ass with 20 cell inmates.

Por que vocês não param de levar essas notícias a sério? Chega de chupar pinto de europeu.

O Brasil é uma nação perigosa para todos

Stop comparing small populations under 100 million with my over 200 million country. You should try looking at the different parts of Brazil first. Then you can see that the safest states from Brazil can be safer than countries with the same population like Uruguay.

Yeah right... someone posted today a video of someone getting shot in SP in broad daylight and his family around.

Because the news is real, you afro-nigger. 90%+ of the street criminals in Brazil are pardos or negros.

Shut up macaco, Brazil is a dangerous shithole it is nothing better than Uruguay regarding urban violence, it is much worse and in all states I would say.

You need to confront the reality and take over some shits when you don't do your homework.

SOPA DE GENTE UMA DELÍCIA

>Ordem e Progresso

look, I'm not saying all Brazilians are chimpanzees

but the amount of bananas eaten per capita is suspiciously high

You realize that Uruguay got less than 4 million population while Brazil got more than 200 milion and over 10 milion in the city of Sao Paulo? If you get 4 million people living in Brazil in the best conditions and compare to the whole population of Uruguay you will see how lucky these Brazilians are.

You mean brutal poverty and Mestizos

WTF? I don't think this shit happens here, let alone in Brazil

What are you saying? Brazil has 50k homicides a year.

>Russia, Europe
When will the lesson be learned? We are not europeans.