How can you advocate gwnital mutilation in [current year]?

How can you advocate gwnital mutilation in [current year]?

How do cutfags feel about your parents having you mutilated without your consent?

Other urls found in this thread:

foregen.org/
youtube.com/channel/UCUPHstb4Zzc-e1lbJVrT5HA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It feels bad

Phismosis

pretty good

I found out that a circumsized male, my chances of contracting an STD are greatly reduced as when the head hardens up, the skin is no longer semi-porous and the lack of smegma and foreskin creating a dark, damp enclosed space for pathogens to propagate is really useful when fucking modern westerns sluts.

I've never had an STD in my life and I fucked black whores raw.

Don't really care. It'd be a stupid thing to get angry about.

It's 2016.

/thread

It sucks I want it back

I don't like it, and I think it's wrong, but there's nothing I can do about it except leave my sons uncut. If any son of mine wants to participate in this Jewish barbarism, he can do that himself.

>How do cutfags feel about your parents having you mutilated without your consent?
I'm pretty fucking mad. But really it's just the first in a long line of horrible parenting things they did. It's not that big a thing in the scheme of

Kinda mad, but they're dead now so whatever.

>people still respond to this kind of thread.

I'm angry about it every day of my life. But that motivates me- someday we'll completely outlaw circumcision. Conveniently this will pissed off the jews and muslims, since their sand god tells them to do it.

After the election we need to throw our efforts behind anti-mutilation laws; we'll call them that to appeal to the crowd. The jews will be really pissed off- Sup Forums wins

This. Bigger fish to fry

>How do cutfags feel about your parents having you mutilated without your consent?
I dont hate them, I just will never forgive them.

My friend just had a baby boy and I actually sat down with him and talked about why he shouldnt circumcise his son. I told him I didnt want to know the decision he ended up making but I just wanted to make sure he was informed. Also, because if he did end up going through with it, I dont think I could ever look at him the same and I wanted to be his friend still. Hopefully he didnt.

feels good to have a penis women like,unlike your elephant trump

I did have my consent, I was like probably 9 at the time of my circumcision and it really didn't hurt. Probably the anesthesia but I was screaming a lot lol

>9 y/o
>consent

>People still condone this medieval practice
Lmao

People who support circumcision:
>men who are circumcised themselves and don't want to acknowledge that their manhood has been mutilated
>women who are used to circumcised dicks and think it's normal
>women who are dating a guy that is circumcised and don't want to have intact penises become the norm because it would mean they are dating someone that is mutilated
>Jews
>stupid goy
>Muslims

I find it hilarious how people can hold the idea that female genital mutilation is wrong and male genital mutilation is okay. Cognitive dissonance at its finest.

It was cool for the time being because guys who are not circumcised are made fun of and girls hate uncircumcised penis.

this desu

Also my cousin was bullied by my older cousin, so I got lucky I circumcised :D

Your parents mutilated your penis, for no legitimate medical reason, without your consent. I'd say it's worth getting angry about.

>as when the head hardens up

ahh that sucks

If I had no foreskin I probably wouldn't care. But I wish I wasn't circumcised.

>kids get bullied for not being circumcised
>in primary school

Kek America

I understand you're trying to rationalise it but you were mutilated at a time when you didn't understand the consequences of such a procedure.

but senpai, it will make jerking of harder and it will incentivize males to get into relationships

Is female circumcision legal in the united states?

I wasn't living in America in those days.

>for no legitimate medical reason

My foreskin was far too tight and needed to be removed or else I'd have serious issues later in life

Not everyone who is circumcised has it done for no reason, you stupid paki

>female circumcision??

you mean mutilation? wtf would you cut on a pussy?

The labia , i was wondering if its legal to perform the surgery on girls at a young age

it depends, standard is to remove the clitoris to reduce pleasure from sex but they also often sew it together so that they can only pee. All done so that they will stay pure ofcourse

#notallmuslims

don't care, nothing I can do.
you can get mad for me if you want

probably not, she'd have to be 18+ probably.

It would be performed for esthetic reasons, and one doesnt expect young girls genitalia to be exposed until at least 16 years old in western world

holy fuck i thought they removed the labia , that's even more fucked up

yeah it's terrible, they taught me this when I was in school.

Hopefully immigrants aren't doing this but really there is no way to know

What country?

Israel of course

I got circumkiked at 16 because my foreskin wasn't developing properly. Now I don't have any foreskin at all. 5 years later and I still feel bad about having to lose it. Feels bad man.

Don't circumcise your kids folks.

Rationalize their own mutliation.

Fools, circumcision is why your women seek big dick. Women have difficulty orgasming with circumcised Penis.

I'm only 4.5 inch, yet I make girls come every time, and often multiple-orgasm. You know why, because I'm uncut.

4.5 inch Uncut Penis > 7 inch cut cock.

Also, you cutfags will never know the sensation of a girl slowly licking your frenulum until you come in her mouth. Nor will you ever be able to enjoy sex beyond few second of orgasm. An uncut dick can enjoy the sensation from beginning to end and beyond.

You cutfags don't know what you are missing.

I was so nervous to admit I wasn't cut back in school. Nervous to hook up with girls as well.

I talked to my 'rents about why they chose not to circumcise me and they said, "bc it hurts babies. If [I] really wanted it done [I] should think about it and let [them] know and it could be done." I was prob about 13 at the time.

anyhow, it didn't take me long to realize there was no way in hell I was gonna let someone chop off part of my dick.

fastforward 15 years and I have never had a single female complain or act weird about it. Some girls may have a preference, but in the end a dick is a dick. And my dick has more feeling than a cut dick, easier to masturbate, and I hope better pleasure for a vagina. 10/10 would remain uncut again

REGENERATE YOUR FORESKIN BY DONATING TO FOREGEN

Seriously you have no reason if you want your foreskin back to not donate other than low shekels.

also the added irony, my 2nd long term relationship was with an Indonesian girl who was circumcised.

apparently the elder women in her community organized some coming of age ceremony when she was like 6 yrs old and removed the hood of her clit in front of the town-folk.

her vagina looked decent enough, but I seriously question how much sensitivity she lost due to the whole thing. FWIW she used to love playing with my foreskin, it fascinated her.

Wash joe deeek. What you just posted is summed up as "People who don't wash their dicks have gross dicks.". Seriously, every excuse for circumcision seems to be "gross fuckers couldn't clean their dicks and thought it was easier to just slice some shit". Smegma doesn't accumulate on it's own and your mouth and nose are "damp enclosed spaces for pathogens to propagate". Yet, people aren't just slicing off their nose tips or lips. They learn to clean them.

I don't really care.. Didn't even realize it was changed until later in life

>i really like fucking AID's infested third rate whores, and cutting 12 inches of delicate skin off the end of my penis has really helped me.

>b but some women like mutilated genitals
Oh so it's fine when they like it but when I like it, oh no, that would be "immoral" and a "sick thing to do to a vagina" fucking hypocrites, I'm sure glad for chloroform

>it didn't hurt
>i was under general anaesthetic
you could snap your arms, and you would nee notice, however, baby's are not put under anaesthesia, and thus suffer sever pain induced trama,

>lucky
>curcumsised
Pick one

When were you curcumsised. Because literally every single baby boys foreskin is too tight at birth

Good lad.

foregen.org/

youtube.com/channel/UCUPHstb4Zzc-e1lbJVrT5HA

relatively pointless skin flap

no more mad than I would if they cut off my earlobes

im fucking mad

how do i fix a tight frenulum

>I was like probably 9 at the time of my circumcision
>I was like probably 9
>9

>you could snap your arms, and you would nee notice, however, baby's are not put under anaesthesia, and thus suffer sever pain induced trama,

found the guy that was breast fed until 11

>apparently the elder women in her community organized some coming of age ceremony when she was like 6 yrs old and removed the hood of her clit in front of the town-folk
Oh, man, that sounds pretty hot. Was, did she, did she like it?

We need to ban circumcision to put the kikes in their place

Pretty indifferent tbqh.

by exercising your foreskin

try pulling it back when erect
stop when it hurts too much
and keep doing that

over the course of a few months you'll've fixed that foreskin

It's already been done. Not much use getting mad over something that's already happened and can't be undone.

Of all the clueless and fucktarded things I could get made about my parents over, this has to rank near the bottom.

I want it back.

It was mine, damnit!

See

I would like to have it but nothing I can do now.

I want to see payback against my parents for letting this happen.

I'm sorry, but that is so fucking funny I'm in tears.

I get why people who have been cut are angry. But reduced sensitivity does have an upside: you won't cum so quickly when screwing. Always look on the bright side and that.

Seriously, you touch my frenulum the right way and I'm cumming whether I like it or not.

I probably won't do it to my child if I ever stop being a kissless virgin, but being a cutfag hasn't been half bad.
Sure, the penis is pretty insesitive in its flaccid state because of exposure to underwear, but as soon as it starts getting erect the head becomes super sensitive. I don't think I'm missing out on much.
And of course the climax is the best part of the intercourse, which doesn't change regardless of being cut or not

Circumcision increases the liklihood of developing premature ejaculation though.

>without your consent
This fucking meme. It is the parents; responsibility to make medical decisions for them while they are underage.

feels badman

you don't even notice it, and it looks like your dogs if you don't.

dogs don't have a foreskin m8

cool with it.

i asked my mom about it once (she works as a nurse) and told me that she had scraped too much crusted foreskin cheese off old men who neglected their dicks in their dementia.

I don't give one fuck, it works fine and feels fine. Jesus you people will make the biggest fucking deal about anything

This has to be a troll

>the head turns to callous
>now it's okay for me to fuck meth whores without a condom

no, because its not a "sacred jewish ritual"

I'm less than pleased.

Only real recourse is giving my sons the choice my mother didn't give me.

JWONG GET OUT!

Gtfo with your ant eater cock.

kek

i defooed my parents long ago for this, ill never forgive them.

Can anyone without a foreskin even be trusted?
Which ones did the Jews implant?

It's only worth getting angry about if you have no real problems to be angry or worried about. I am guessing most people who post on Sup Forums all day have next to little going on in their lives and thus pick stupid shit to get upset about and make keep echo chambering dumb shit like "GIRLS HATE CUT DICKS". Whatever though you guys keep telling yourself whatever you need to.

This is a shill slide thread hide report and move on

I'm actually more pissed that my mum was so into the idea of me being delivered by the same OB that delivered her. That shaky old man went high and tight, and slipped with the scalpel. Now I have a scar that gets painful if I'm erect for too long.

good goyim. yeah its just a first world problem and we need to check our privilege.

Feels pretty indifferent. Ive had a couple women say that i have a very good looking dick, and its not even that big.

What's the best way to stretch a foreskin? I've got one, I just want it longer.

What cutfag, the truth hurt to much?

Courtesy Sup Forums rekt thread

he took it like a champ

don't care. I dont think wre should do it in a civilised world, but it haplened to me, and I dont care.

It is one among many reasons why I do not have them involved in my life, or my children's lives. My parents really are good goys.

he wasn't professional bad for u bruh! kek!

more like a chimp

That is not okay.

whyyyyyyyy?????

worse than kike, this is nigger tier. why were my parents so fucking stupid???? as stupid as a fucking nigger!!!!