>a second cold war
>terrorism across europe
>feminism being forced everywhere
>extreme racial tensions in the US

I literally remember nothing from 2014 other than the Ukraine shit

Ukraine and Isis are the most fun I have had in years

I was in Sup Forums fapping all year.

me too desu desu

I wasn't on Sup Forums then but I can imagine all the happening threads WW3 anticipation there must have been

search SJW in google trends

It was a taking all bets until these freedom fighters we are arming become a problem episode

Not everything went downhill
The brexiteers prevailed over leftist cucks

2001 for me
9/11 -> Iraq war -> ISIS -> Syria
As far as the middle east and the destruction of continental europe goes it all began then.
The Russian thing isn't a big deal for me at the moment but it could be.

The year shit hit the fan ranking (new tens only):

2011 > 2014 > 2016 >2015 > 2013 > 2012

2011's arab spring is the spark that allowed the flame of global terrorism to spread

> is 2014 the year things went to shit?
No, 1945 is.

Or late 1944, when the turning point occured after which Germany was starting to lose the war slowly but sure.

your point being?
not downhill per se

but i think 2014 will be remembered as one of the most important years of the 21st century, so much shit happened that layed the foundations for the mess we live in today
true, the arab spring was an important event, but it wasn't until ISIS showed up that it affected other parts of the world
that's a completely different era you're talking about

No one will believe me today, but I had an all nighter vision earlier that year. Early February to be precise.
>Black cloud rising from Europe.
Two/three weeks later, Russian insurgency via "rebels" happened
>MH370
>BLM
Etc

No. It was 2008 you fucking millenial newfag.

because of the financial crash?

Remember the Happening when those mines went off on the Nork border?

Or when the Chinese city exploded?

Or that tower fire on new years day?

Now it's just boring Muslim nutters exploding 24/7

A different era, but one that had the biggest impact ever on todays western world.
We would not have any of the problems we have today, if the axis won WW2.

be careful saying that hans or else GSG9 will be paying you a visit

>We would not have any of the problems we have today, if the axis won WW2.
Prove it.

There's more on the way, but I don't think many will enjoy what is to come.
We might lose many, many anons.

Try 2011.
>Arab "Spring"
>Occupy Wall Street
>London Riots
>Fukushima

No degeneration wouldve been tolerated.
Nationalism wouldve been the educated ideology.
No globalism.
Kids wouldve been taught to be proud of their race.

These points alone mean so much shit going on today would not be going on.

we need to start harassing unstable dindu nuffins online and getting them to act out some real violence against whites

trump will win the election for sure if we see more riots and blacks on white street violence

We are already living in that world. The government murders wantonly. People cheer it with religious fervor. It's the twilight zone.

apart from the arab spring how did those affect future events much?

>feminism being forced everywhere
lol, that's not happening. It's just loud liberals. Don't take them seriously.

>a second cold war
Explain. I don't disagree but I'm just wondering what you mean by this.

This. Some may not feel it, but 9/11 changed everything for everyone in the world.

The war will start soon user, don't worry.

I kinda want to see this fire rise.

>lol, that's not happening
it is really, every form of media is now pressured to follow the same feminist agenda
>Explain. I don't disagree but I'm just wondering what you mean by this.
when russia annexed crimea and the west responded by placing sanctions on them and moving troops close to the border kicking off another arms race

Yeah, and Russia really is not giving a fuck. They are going to do whatever they feel is in their best interest.

I made coinye and got sued by kanye and hit the world news, 2014 was great

it's 2001 you ignorant cunt. economic cycle entered negative period, all the shit since is just a distraction for goyum

Iraq war. It was manageable before that point. But the money wasted, the bad faith and never-ending Middle East disaster created that we can't escape from, it's put us so far behind in many ways.

Aside from the migrant crisis being materially due to the Bush wars and continuing fuckery under Obama, I also think the weird moral guilt-complex over Muslims is due to a very dysfunctional moral processing of the Middle East situation. We feel that we have to make it up to Muslims, prove to them that we're good people. We realize that what we've done is unforgivable but aren't able to admit it (or actually take action like to prosecute war crimes) but then overcompensate with self-destructive attempts to prove to ourselves more than anyone else, that we're actually good people. When liberals say they love Muslims, I think they're really saying some desperate plea for Muslims to love them, to not blame them for destroying their countries.

Aside from that, Bush making a fool of us all discredited conservatism for an entire generation to the point millenials associate any conservative ideology with Bush neocons. SJW is the only alternative given to them so they take that as a credible leftism, as it seems more in line with reality than Bush neocons were.

OWS was quickly coopted then brought about the feminist sjw problem & identity politics into every part of society. GG did spark the reversal of that trend and BLM has arguably weakened the left leaning parties.

Yes. The year I got cancer... no joke (avdb for the win)

Arab Spring was THE event of the decade and while OWS itself as a movement burned out, it was basically the big bang moment of all the socjus madness that is now bombarding us on a daily basis, plus it was pretty much the prototype for BLM with a lot of the vermin involved with the former now helping to push the latter. As for the London Riots, yeah maybe it didn't have such an impact on the world stage, just an interesting precursor to the Ferguson Effect in retrospect along with sowing the seeds for BLM to make its way across the pond to you guys.

nice

seriously? is that why RT is constantly blaring on about russia's military strength and NATO's actions?

they do give a fuck, that's why the russian media is promoting trump because he wants to mend relations and possibly lift sanctions

most of the russians I've spoken to on both sides of the political field agree that the quality of life was much better before 2014

>not remembering the Sydney Siege or when ISIS shot down that first passenger plane and released the first ISIS beheading videos

By Russia I meant Putin.

>84888888

>ukraine

no such thing

Wow. That's old.

2014 was a very good year.

Trump secretly decided to run for President

Crimea gained her independence

Princess Natalya decided to join Crimea, launching her path to eventually become Empress Natalya the Great of Russia

Kek was woken

Hah.

And Meme Magic was born...

you just wait pshek. when germans will go mental again, you are fucking done for good