> world class women
> world class wives
> third largest economy in the world
> no illegal immigrants
> legal sexual services
> zero sjw problems
> legally own Sup Forums
> invented crypto currency

Have you bowed down to the rising sun today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7gZHuFtuzdg
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/03/20/world/social-issues-world/norway-ranked-worlds-happiest-country-japan-places-no-51-u-n-repot/
japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/04/09/national/media-national/japan-happy-feels-miserable/
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/30/world/asia/japan-lonely-deaths-the-end.amp.html
stat.go.jp/data/nenkan/back64/zuhyou/y2322a00.xls
m.scmp.com/news/asia/east-asia/article/2122231/thousands-people-are-dying-home-alone-japan-rotting-weeks-theyre?amp=1
youtube.com/watch?v=S131_OyHkIg
randalolson.com/2016/05/08/why-did-so-many-japanese-families-avoid-having-children-in-1966/
pastebin.com/raw/zfvtbmea
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1052742
youtube.com/watch?v=VBMbrFr0smw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is the first time that i have ever seen this thread, truly original !! upvoted

Japanese are truly the master race. I desire a Japanese wife so that my progeny will belong to the noblest race of people on this planet, but I fear that my mutt genes are unworthy of a gracious Japanese princess.

> lowest crime rate in the world
should be taken with a grain of salt, because the government is arranging themselves with the yakuza
>world class food
good, but totally overrated
>world class education
at the cost of no personal life for students, making them robots, bullies or sudoku
>world class women
most of them are ugly, please stay realistic

>world class whiskey
whisky

It's spelled like scotch, because it is modeled after scotch

>should be taken with a grain of salt, because the government is arranging themselves with the yakuza
Also they tend not to talk much about crimes in the country. Like the drug consumption.
>most of them are ugly,
And that's sad.
>word class gaming entertainment
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>legal sexual services
Come on, dude, a 3-day trip to Amsterdam is cheaper.
> invented crypto currency
IIRC, there was a conspiracy theory which says that Nakamoto is just a pseudonym and the real man behind bitcoins can be whoever he might be. Maybe even best-korean.

i like not working 80 hours a week so that a gaijin english teacher can fuck my nonexistent gf

> third largest economy in the world
When will this meme die?

How is it a meme?

>put a bunch of poor people in a room
>woah we're rich now

I WANT AN ASIAN CENTURY

what

But Japanese people are wealthy? Are you actually suggest Japan is the second largest economy because China is mostly poor people?

>homogeneous society
OP, you've made me realize the importance of ethno-nationalism. Thanks.

>Society of atheistic weirdos;

>Gazillion % of debt;

>Overpopulated cities;

>Yakuza;

>Earthquakes, Tsunamis and Volcanos;

No, thanks

Except
>Ywn be japanese
So why even try? You will always be an alien to them.

>tfw the Asian millenia will be Chinese and not Japanese.

It was like the 13th or 14th

tfw no asian gf
tfw no ramen stand to eat lunch

Few asians self-identify as atheists.

They mostly self identify as Buddhist, as far as Japan, but in like 3 questions, or less, you can see they are practically atheists. Well, technically Mahayana (Zen) Buddhism is an atheist religion, anyway. But just even following the tenants of that most Japanese fall short.

>you can see they are practically atheists
And you think it's any different in the West?
Saying you believe in Christ but never going to Church or doing anything other than celebrating Christmas is literally the same thing.

>should be taken with a grain of salt, because the government is arranging themselves with the yakuza

LMAO this is bullshit. Why are low-crime European countries not accused of the same?

But atheism is a disbelief in a deity. Zen Buddhism has no deity. They are atheists by default.

Low crime Middle Eastern ones are accused of fudging numbers.

What low crime European countries are there? Isn't it just lower than Americas/Africa?

Buddhists are not the major religious group in Japan though. They "follow" their local Shinto religion.
And by follow I mean they follow the traditions that are strongly socially embedded into their culture but don't actually care that much about it, basically the same with Christianity in the West.

No, most follow some Shinto practices, but very few actually identify as Shintoist, if you ask them.

youtu.be/7gZHuFtuzdg

Ridiculous work hours and small living areas are one of the reasons I don't want to.

And regardless, if you ask people in the West if they believe in God, they will say yes. Atheist is a dirty word. You adk Japanese, and they will say no. You do know the definition of atheism, right?

>> legally own Sup Forums
Yes but invented by an American
>> invented crypto currency
Nope, this was obviously an American, since they only posted in American English

You realize that going to Japan and asking people whether they believe *in* God or not is the same as asking whether they're Christian or not, right?
Half the country identifies as Shintoist. The ones that do are already a bigger group than the Buddhists and Christians combined.

japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/03/20/world/social-issues-world/norway-ranked-worlds-happiest-country-japan-places-no-51-u-n-repot/
japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/04/09/national/media-national/japan-happy-feels-miserable/
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/30/world/asia/japan-lonely-deaths-the-end.amp.html

Hmmmmm

>implying M*ot didn't copy 2ch

Much less than half

stat.go.jp/data/nenkan/back64/zuhyou/y2322a00.xls

m.scmp.com/news/asia/east-asia/article/2122231/thousands-people-are-dying-home-alone-japan-rotting-weeks-theyre?amp=1

*thinks*

6% idenitifed as shinto in the 2011 census...

The majority stated “no affiliation”.

>You realize that going to Japan and asking people whether they believe *in* God

You do realize that theism is a belief in a god, and atheism is when you don't believe in god, right? They can be Shintoist, and still be atheist.

>very low fertility rate
>world most aged pop.
>don't fuck
>literal soyboys
>small dicks
>short
>rollercoaster highly in debt economy

Are you talking about Spain or Japan?

good one, mohammed

>Are you talking about Spain or Japan?

Spain has a low fertility rate, an aging population, high number of lonely neets, they don't eat soy very much, they have small dicks, they are short and their economy is an indebted shitbox. So replace soyboys with tomato boys and it is all true.

I live here, very much this, people here are fucking miserable.

Once the old cunts finally fuck off things might get better, as in the West, but mainly it's the workplace culture that needs to change.

I pledge allegiance to Japan

Spaniards have bigger dicks than Japanese

t. Can confirm

>modeled after scotch
>even more boring than irish

Those are the ones affiliated to any Shinto sect.

Theism is the belief in gods.
Asking whether they believe in God is asking whether they believe in Christianity, since Shinto is not a monotheistic religion.

>In Japan a different model is generally adopted. Typically the industry is vertically integrated, meaning whisky companies own both the distilleries and the brands of blended whiskies. These companies are often reluctant to trade with their competitors. So a blended whisky in Japan will generally only contain malt whisky from the distilleries owned by that same company (sometimes supplemented with malts imported from Scottish distilleries). This clearly means that blenders in Japan have in the past had a significantly reduced palette from which to create their products. It has been suggested that this may have been a limiting factor in the success of Japanese blends, particularly outside Japan

>The production of Japanese whisky began as a conscious effort to recreate the style of Scotch whisky. Pioneers like Taketsuru carefully studied the process of making Scotch whisky, and went to great lengths in an attempt to recreate that process in Japan. The location of Yoichi in Hokkaidō was chosen particularly for its terrain and climate, which were in many ways reminiscent of Scotland (although financial constraints resulted in the first distillery actually being built in the more convenient location of Yamazaki on the main island).

>One facet of the style of Japanese whisky comes from the way in which blended whisky is produced, and the differing nature of the industry in Japan. Despite the recent rise of interest in single malt whiskies, the vast proportion of whisky sold in the world is still blended. The requirements of blended whiskies are one of the main driving forces behind the diversity of malts produced by Scotland's distilleries. Typically each distillery will focus on a particular style, and blenders will choose from a wide array of elements offered by all the different distilleries to make their product. While sometimes a particular brand of blended whisky may be owned by a company that also owns one or more distilleries, it is also quite common for trading to take place between the various companies. The components of a blend may involve malt whisky from a number of distilleries, and each of these could conceivably be owned by a different company.

These statistics are a bit misleading. All of them still partake in Shinto ceremonies, traditions and superstition. It’s not like Shinto is really a traditionally organised religion, you don’t go to Sunday sermons at your local shrine, so “affiliation” would be hard to quantify. And those that primarily identify as Bhuddist partake in these traditions, while those that primarily identify as Shintoist still believe in the Buddha and the various saints of Buddhism. Non-affiliated might mean they don’t care that much, not enough to feel either way, but it certainly doesn’t mean they are atheists.

What the fuck are you on. Atheism means the lack of beliefs in any superior, supernatural entity: wether that entity is God, gods or nature spirits or ancestors or whatever. If someone goes to a shrine to make an offering for good results or fertillity or for a good year or anything else, then this person isn’t an atheist.

Our country is better. Lol

>What the fuck are you on. Atheism means the lack of beliefs in any superior, supernatural entity: wether that entity is God, gods or nature spirits or ancestors or whatever. If someone goes to a shrine to make an offering for good results or fertillity or for a good year or anything else, then this person isn’t an atheist.

Not true, there is a bunch of people who are "spiritual", wiccan, and evertyhing else, that consider themselves atheists.T is simply "a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.". People always try to make atheism cover a wider spectrum than what it is.

Japan is aesthetic

youtube.com/watch?v=S131_OyHkIg

>world class education at the cost of no personal life for students

>world class education at the cost of making them bullies

>rollercoaster highly in debt economy
>>Gazillion % of debt;
Fully 95 percent of Japan’s national debt is held domestically by the Japanese themselves. And Japan is the second largest creditor nation in the world after China.

>Overpopulated cities

>Whenever science and religion conflict, religion is always right

>Yakuza
>because the government is arranging themselves with the yakuza

>LMAO this is bullshit. Why are low-crime European countries not accused of the same?
because of memes, anyways the homicide rate of Japan and a lot of Western European countries is not that different, the reason why Japan's is lower is because it has been steadily declining over time (following a worldwide trend like most of the countries) even though is already low, meanwhile in some European countries it has gone up since the 21st century.

is this the leftover material from your high school research report exploring why mexico and lat am is so shit compared to asia

>very low fertility rate
Japan (with only around 2% of foreign-born population) has a higher fertility rate than the European Union (with around 13% of foreign-borns)

and Japan's fertility rate is increasing since an all-time low in 2005, while in Europe it keeps declining year after year.

I wish I was Japanese.

>All of them still partake in Shinto ceremonies, traditions and superstition.
[Citation needed]

I am Japanese and my family doesn’t do that.

Buddhist traditions are not Shinto traditions. Shinto began in the 1800s. Buddhist traditions go back thousands of years. Shinto is a government-sponsored copied version of Buddhism.
Meiji himself pushed that change.

Foreigners are annoying when they believe they understand Japan.

What the fuck happened in 1966?

The again, “Shinto” has multiple definitions. Mine is the organized sect itself.

The character itself is derived from Chinese. Shinto and Buddhism are also syncretic, which is why my family is Buddhist and not Shinto.

This is similar to China with Taoism and folk religions. Would you call a Chan believer a Taoist if he also follows Taoism? Or is he both? Or Chan first, since Chan is more relevant to many?

Your claim that all Japanese go to Shinto ceremonies is wrong either way. Most recent surveys say 75%, and that’s only for tradition. No religious beliefs are attached to that.

Therefore, Shinto people identify as Shinto. And I stand by the “misleading” census.

randalolson.com/2016/05/08/why-did-so-many-japanese-families-avoid-having-children-in-1966/
pastebin.com/raw/zfvtbmea

My mother was born that year in Taipei.

It was a traditional motive. Do you know how Chinese and Koreans try to have kids during certain years? Rural Japanese follow a similar system.
1966 was a horrible year that happens once every century. The kids are supposedly cursed, but my mom seems fine

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1052742

Thanks, really weird.

The fact that we got BTFO'd by USA disqualify all those acheivements tho. We are always seens as that pathetic island which was annihilated by American.

Americans were afraid of your economic might in 80s

You're responding to an American lad in a Japanese military base m8

>We are always seens as that pathetic island which was annihilated by American.

Happiness is a meme anyways
youtube.com/watch?v=VBMbrFr0smw

>all the nice things
>none of the immigrants
Japan makes bum dumping people cry.

gib OL gf

Their women are too short, I don't want turbomanlet kids.

>no world class olive oil

Pass.

the whole argument means nothing

>invented cryptocurrency

my sides

t..Mexican-American liberal in Tokyo

>longest life span in the world
wrong
>lowest crime rate in the world
wrong
>no illegal immigrants
wrong
>invented crypto currency
that's not even a fact

also
>world class
can mean everything lmao

How do I get a Japanese gf?

>finland that high up
wtf

Weeaboos should be shot on sight

yeah this fucking guy is annoying

Is it even possible for a slav to get a japanese gf?

What aee the right answers?

This os analogous to how a lot of the Theravada Buddhism practices in Thailand are connected ro pre-Budshist animist beliefs, like the Rocket Festival, practiced in Laos, and NE Thailand is known as a Buddhist festival but predates Buddhism. Thais also have a lot of Hindu holdovers, like Ganesh.

Being a manlet is what contributes to the longer/healthier life.

No, it's physically impossible.