What would Sup Forums god look like?

In this stupid show, if enough people believe in something it becomes a god with powers and shit.

What does the Sup Forums god look like? Would would his or her powers be?

>What would Sup Forums god look like?

Technical Boy is already the Sup Forums god.

Sup Forums has always had a thing for lizards.

A cross between all of these

It wouldn't be anything older than trollface though because younger faggots from Sup Forums and the_donald are much more fanatic about memes than party van oldfags

Jesus Christ shut the fuck up about Sup Forums you boring faggot.

a beta cuck faggot nobody can stand

This fucker right here. His power is shitposting ironic memes.

your question exposes you as a summerfag because every reg know its picrelated.

its like asking a nazi what the föhrer would look like

This show was stupid because there was no god of poop

WHERE IS THE GOD OF POOP?

Every fucking thread I see your pathetic ass crying. You're a boring fucking cunt. Obsessed about another board.

He dresses too well. He has the anger, aggression and obnoxiousness downpat though.

Do I fit in yet? Tee hehehe
Lurk moar newshit

in india

see

Nigger Sup Forums took a plane down and Sup Forums got a meme elected. What the fuck else do you want?

Damn, that haircut is stupefying. Is his origin story that he was poured out of a soft-serve icecream machine?

>He dresses too well.
>In a shirt he presumable stole from a small child
I'd love to see your wardrobe, user.

the majority of Sup Forums posters have always been sub 20 year old memers and the zeitgeist of Sup Forums is practically indistinguishable from the rest of web2.0 these days so it's be some faggy meme that kids like such as pepe or spongebob

kevin smith copyrighted it I think

they couldn't get the rights in time

>no concept of style
Is yours all shades of grey so you don't stand out in a crowd?

Shutup redditor

>he doesn't into meme magic
Where have you been?

Go fuck yourself summerfag. I have been here since 2005 but this is the sad truth of what people want(ed) to happen. Summer Glau will never win an Oscar or something like that.

pepe god when

>What does the Sup Forums god look like?
I think it's probably that lovecraft monster from the tunnel under antarctica. Where it's just a great, formless mass, with these random eyes and mouths constantly forming an unforming, screaming soundlessly into the void and randomly squishing subterranean penguins.

Man this show was fucking garbage.

Apu is too pure

>What does the Sup Forums god look like?

Technical Boy is Sup Forums.
>Gets high the whole time
>Wants to hang niggers
>Thinks he's the man
>Gets beaten up by chicks
>Cant handle real women approaching him

>Is yours all shades of grey so you don't stand out in a crowd?
Not a chance. I just spend enough to make sure my clothes fit. "Style"? With the cut of those shoulders? Tailors have been killed for less. And don't even get me started on the type or number of David Lo Pan style hells I'd come up with for that barber.

I don't know anything about fashion and while his look is gaudy, expensive and experimental I kind of like it. Not that I'd be under any illusions I could pull it off myself.

Were you replying seriously? Because I'm pretty sure the rest of us were just being dicks.

I watched the 1st episode and I didn't like it that much. It was just weird and confusing, not because it was intruiging but because they mashed together event after event and character introduction after character introduction. Does it get good?

Read the book if you want it to get good. The show is just confusing for the sake of confusing.

Something like this, or a giant turd.

Moot
He has an army of followers who don't listen to him or obey his commands, just a call him a faggot

/thread

That guy (You) sounded like he took fashion pretty seriously.

It would be Kek, the god of being a fucking reddit piece of shit

They spent 60 million dollars on this shit and it utterly tanked.

Book version maybe, a fat dweeb, not 'cool' vape guy in the show.

well there is a god of cancer in the book

Emily Browning ruined it. Shits unwatchable.

It'll be fine. Live viewership was shit because literally every paid streaming service carried it and no retirement homes or permanent care facilities for the mentally retarded (the only places with Nielsen boxes) have starz