People will often defend all batmans killing in BvS by saying that he has done it in all his past films as well

People will often defend all batmans killing in BvS by saying that he has done it in all his past films as well.

leaving aside that almost all of those leave enough room for interpretation that maybe they did not die the thing is it does not fucking matter if he did it in those films.

in all the previous batman series if he killed somebody it just meant this was a series where batman kills it only affects these films

but this is a shared universe synder has forced dc into writing there movies in a universe where batman is a killer and that is a huge problem a shared universe should be the main interpretations of the character leave alternate stuff for elseworlds.

same applys to pa kent and lex luthor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1byycwl8qgc
youtube.com/watch?v=psVIG7YvdjM
youtube.com/watch?v=hUqGwnAolSs
youtube.com/watch?v=DFR5oZQrIVc
youtube.com/watch?v=aN3M26pGC8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember when Batman ate a homeless guy?

>batman
>killing
They're just napping

youtube.com/watch?v=1byycwl8qgc

>a shared universe should be the main interpretations of the character

Movies are Elseworlds.

i want auctual elseworld films just so we can get a new logo
dont get me wrong i like the current logo but as says dcfags love logos

I like the way Batman looks with guns. Too bad he's such a faggot about them.

the shot of him about to fire the tracer was pretty nice

They shouldn't be treated as such. They should be as close to the character they're trying to adapt as possible, otherwise it completely trivializes the point in making a movie about them. Defending the biggest contradiction to Batman's entire mythos with this bullshit is asinine at best.

Except he doesn't killing in BvS nor manslaughtering. Even in Metal Gear Solid it doesn't count if you shoot in barrel and it blows up near goon, or if you shot guy with tranq and he accidentally fell. Winnick-faggots need to take red pill and accept Batman (same with Superman and many others) the way he is, nor the way they want he to be. There's already countless canons (golden age, silver age, crisis, flashpoint, new52, rebirth) and even more elseworlds (all-star, erath 1, new52 earth 2, etc). Movie is adaptation, so it can take elements from whatever canon/elseworld shit ever existed story-wise context-wise. Your favorite stories when Batman killed no one also count as adaptation (hell, everything that didn't created by it's original authors is already adaptation), so STFU and enjoy kino.

>They shouldn't be treated as such. They should be as close to the character they're trying to adapt as possible, otherwise it completely trivializes the point in making a movie about them. Defending the biggest contradiction to Batman's entire mythos with this bullshit is asinine at best.
Sure thing, whinnicock

He shoot machine guys directly at people

It's okay they were Lexbots. All of them.

not defending bvs's Batman killing people but it just seems like how a more realistic Batman would have to operate if he acted like he does. There's no way he could get through his career without killing someone whether he likes it or not

>Even in Metal Gear Solid it doesn't count if you shoot in barrel and it blows up near goon
Loving this one user

>leaving aside that almost all of those leave enough room for interpretation that maybe they did not die
lol no

pretty much the only definitely dead scene i can think of is when batman lied to himself and said he did not have to save ras.

im sure theres a couple others im forgetting though

>leaving aside that almost all of those leave enough room for interpretation that maybe they did not die the thing is it does not fucking matter if he did it in those films.
>in all the previous batman series if he killed somebody it just meant this was a series where batman kills it only affects these films

Aww now ain't that convenient. Now people can't call you on your bullshit right? Fuck you.

youtube.com/watch?v=psVIG7YvdjM

Oh and FYI they were planning to connect this Universe with a new Superman movie but it didn't pan out.

Also fuck off.

Well they were adapting DKR batman, so I think they did alright.

>They should be as close to the character they're trying to adapt as possible, otherwise it completely trivializes the point in making a movie about them.
So why bother making a movie (or really anything) about them if it's the exact same thing over and over and over?

>Defending the biggest contradiction to Batman's entire mythos with this bullshit is asinine at best.

Funny considering all the killing he did in early comics, but i guess those are no longer part of the "mythos" now right? The whole no killing thing is recent and it's done not because of moralfag shit, but because of convenience.

As in if Bats keeps killing we will keep having to make new villains for him to fight and he wouldn't have a steady rogues gallery.

>leaving aside that almost all of those leave enough room for interpretation
Batman is clearly shooting cement piercing rubber bullets and bombs to gently incapacitate those goons.
youtube.com/watch?v=hUqGwnAolSs

The Joker is also just resting here after the car broke his fall.
youtube.com/watch?v=DFR5oZQrIVc

Literally killed Two-Face.

Literally killed the Joker.

Literally killed that Joker henchman he strapped a bomb to.

>Oh and FYI they were planning to connect this Universe with a new Superman movie but it didn't pan out.
good point that partialy excuses that series
but there still not as fucking blatent as BvS

youtube.com/watch?v=aN3M26pGC8Q

Don't worry guys, Batman didn't murder Ra's Al Ghul. He just didn't save him.

LOL

>but there still not as fucking blatent as BvS

>Keatonbats smiles at a mook before kicking him down a hole, and walking away as he explodes.

>Keaton Bats throws a goon off a clocktower to his death

>Not as blatant

>leaving aside that almost all of those leave enough room for interpretation that maybe they did not die
The death's in '89, Returns, Forever, Begins, and TDKR are for the most part very final.

>but this is a shared universe
and that makes a difference how? It's an Elseworlds, so by virtue of that you should expect a version of the character that isn't bound by the rules of main canon. The majority of the best Batman Elsewords feature an in-name-only version of Batman anyway.

>pretty much the only definitely dead scene i can think of is when batman lied to himself and said he did not have to save ras.
You need to watch these movies again. Joker, Penguin, and multiple thugs in Returns and '89, Two Face in Forever and Talia are all pretty obviously intentional and very final deaths.

Nope, he shoot cars.

>You need to watch these movies again. Joker, Penguin, and multiple thugs in Returns and '89, Two Face in Forever and Talia are all pretty obviously intentional and very final deaths.
yeah i will have to watch them again
but i do distinctly remember that nobody that got blown up was actually on screen

also anybody that thinks that burnt guy died is a fucking faggot

Except they were trying to make a shared universe with Burton.

In fact, they tried to make a shared universe with literally every movie incarnation but never happened.

Batman didn't kill those people during the batmobile chase. He just didn't save them. :^)

He shot cares people were standing in the back of

Shouldn't have been in the car.

Bats should not have shot at it

Shouldn't have gotten in the way of the bullet.

kekekeke

The funny thing here is that you could apply this to '89 during the Axis Chemicals scene.

bats should never have put the weapon on the batmobile knowing he would fire it at people