So I'm back. Continuing my dream of having the entire 2 years of rebirth storytimed on Sup Forums

So I'm back. Continuing my dream of having the entire 2 years of rebirth storytimed on Sup Forums

Thank you user. I appreciate this.

That's the only thing bad about Seeley and King, that they like the shitty Dick/Babs pairing.

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo coooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll :)

So its an Assassins Creed gauntlet, got ya

DAMI IS SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Did your old mentor teach you to be a pining, impotent virgin can't stop thinking about "Barabara"

Raptor is a fucking savage, jesus

You know, he's right.

In The New 52 it was established that Dick and Babs never truly dated for real. They started as friends, tried to date but something happened and then they entered into this spiral where their timing is never right.

DICK IS THE BEST COOLEST mentor :)

Keep this storytime alive until tomrrow

He is so little and cute.

I think with Rebirth and Babs having been Oracle for sure now they dated back when she was in the wheelchair probably. Though who knows. Continuity is kind of a mess right now.

He only pity dated her when she was in the wheelchair

>people call Dick a mary sue
>gets his ass beaten up in the first issue of his new series

>Questionable fashion choices
So the disco suit is still canon?

always

It really is a reboot we're back to how Nightwing used to be... Wondering how he doesn't get brain damage from all the times he gets knocked out by villains.

>Dick's tight, warm bussy will never be wrapped around your cock

Why even live

I love the pure joy Damian got from hitting Bruce in the face.

Tumble...

>It's not a date!
>So it's not a date?
Eh

>in the new 52 Dick is a virgin and Tim isn't
Want off this ride.

He's not an actual virgin you twat. He doesn't actually suffer from impotency too you pussy licker.

>questionable wardrobe choices

>you pussy licker
>implying that's an insult
The other user is right though. Dick isn't a virgin. Obviously Raptor is just spewing out generic insults to get him riled up because the guy noticed "Barbara."

Given the Killing Joke movie fiasco kind of feels weird to see them lay the romance with Babs on pretty thick here.

killing joke movie was just bruce timm fanfiction, nothing to do with the canon

the forced amount of dickbabs is really killing this book. barbara almost never mentions dick in her own book, why should seeley has to do this?

>the forced amount of dickbabs is really killing this book. barbara almost never mentions dick in her own book
It's just the first issue. Wait until we are a few issues in before you start acting like dickbabs is constantly brought up in the book.

>questionable wardrobe choices

but the circus suit is 10/10, peak slut

>shitty Dick/Babs pairing

Dini pls leave

DAMIAN A CUTE

>second panel

lewd

it is a low quality ship for sure

Babs is on 2 out of the 3 covers so far.

It's just pathetic. It's a romance that is never going to go anywhere. It's going to be teased with Dick constantly chasing after her.

OK... Now I understand this of BETTER THAN BATMAN.... JA.
Raptor is Stupid..

Tiger was better.

I'm the only one who thinks Damian acts very OOC here? I don't know but, I think Tim Seeley does not know how to writte Daman. Just my opinion, sorry.

Tiger was shit too.

I agree with you, he's acting too much like a normal kid if that makes sense.

Dami is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Every appearance in this so far by him there's been one line by him that's been wrong to me but overall I think Seeley hits well enough on the "Damian is acting tough but is actually qt" thing. It's better than if he was too mean at least.

nooooooooo my damian is cute.

He isn't smug enough. He's acting way too normal. You'd think Seeley would know better given he is the one that is supposed to like all the Morrison stuff.

damian is happy because dick is his favorite. love the comic, it is perfect.

I hope dami is a part of the book forever.

I am glad that dami is happy.
Seeley writes a good daddy bruce,he should write batman..

He can be happy and smug at the same time.

He doesn't seem like Damian, let alone a 13 year old Damian entering puberty.

I wonder who will be damian first girlfriend or boy friend.. puberty this is going to be good..

the Nightwing and Red hood ,Superman books are my favorite books rebirth now. they write a good daddy bruce.. Seeley should write a book with the four bat sons..

Dini's the one that's Bats/Zatanna. Timm's Bats/Barb

Bump, I should be studying but I cant pass up some Dick

I dig this artist

You sound like my mom.

>it's been over 10 years since Dick/Babs was broken up in canon
>they've been stuck in the shitty will they/won't they for 10 years
Either just have them date or fucking stop all of it together, it's fucking obnoxious
At least Dick and Kory fucked at least twice in the time after they broke up and between new 52 and sorta got together in Outsiders

Yeah, grown men really shouldn't be chasing after teenage girls.

He married her in Convergence. Pity wedding?

Seeley included it in his Secret Origins story, so yes. It's just the New 52, altered version of it so that it doesn't have the giant collar or the cleavage. Unfortunately.

Didn't he also marry Starfire in Convergence?

>it doesn't have the giant collar or the cleavage

maybe they can retcon this design but keep it around

He's around his two most favourite people in the world, his beloved father and his brother/mentor/partner/surrogate father.

I don't see why Damian needs to put his aristocratic, sarcastic guise up.

Dick really gets around, huh?

But yeah, he was also together with the Earth-2 Helena (Huntress) in that story, I don't know how it ended but you can be sure he got some of that puh.

Yes in the New Teen Titans one where it was presumably pre crisis

>don't see why Damian needs to put his aristocratic, sarcastic guise up.
This is what I was thinking too. He's with the two people he loves/trusts the most so he lets himself relax a bit.

What the fuck is cheese viking

From the previous issue.

this!

A video game.

A video game, Damian likes it.

A GAME :)

Never stopped people from calling Batman a mary sue. He apparently can't even take a punch from a 10 year old.

sucker punched

Damian is 13 now

HE IS O CUTE.

BUT THERE'S NOTHING IN YOUR EAR

I still don't understand what exactly happened to Batman Inc. Did Bruce just tell them all to go home after that final issue?

Not shown: The scene later when they arrive and Batgirl confesses she was just looking for an excuse to leave not expecting him to follow her.

That second panel is a differently coloring job away from being extremely lewd.

I expect a drawthread request soon.

You realize Dick/Babs first started really being a thing in BTAS, right?