I feel included
Thanks based Marvel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x6CB4_rkFNE?t=2m19s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off DCuck

Die, MCUck

god how fucking embarrassing. liberalism is a sickness

The movie takes place in fucking queens, of course it'll be diverse. Also marvel uses diversity the right way by changing stupid side characters normies don't care about to minorities all while they've had 16 consecutive movies with a white male as the protagonist.

Aquaman being Samoan is a good re-invention of the character, a white dude called aquaman was never going to be taken seriously by audiences. Khal Drogo Aquaman is a far better casting decision.

Ezra Miller should not be flash however and is dumb the chose him, Barry Allen is supposed to be an everyman/average joe, not some snarky twink.

Blame the TV series for it.

The movie will follow the same route of Flash being an awkward twink that wants to fuck his fake black sister pusy and prove his real father's innocence.

WHERE ARE THE MEXICANS

WHY AM I NOT REPRESENTED

MILES WOULD NOT COUNT, I NEED A MEXICAN. the fat funny guy from ant man isn't enough either

wow MCU are not /ourguys/ at all

who are truly /ourguys/ then?

is this real ? is this the real cast ?

>Tom Britslime Holland
>white
>Chris Numale Evans
>male

>autism : the post

Flash is a mexican manlet

fox
youtu.be/x6CB4_rkFNE?t=2m19s

Alexa Bliss should be Valkyrie.

ACT

Momoa is Hawaiian.

ezra is a german kike

>does such a great job at acting that she has marks convinced she's jewish

who is the middle girl?

Personally, I don't give a shit if something is diverse as long as it's good. It is annoying when the filmmakers pat themselves on the back for it.

One question why would there be niggers in asgard

maybe a couple got taken as slaves when vikings raided spain and shit and some ended up free and fought as a viking

>Alexis Kaufman
>Kaufman

oy

Hahahahah i love on California and even im not surrounded by that many niggers Jesus theres a difference between showing people of all color living together and then there making every one a nigger marvel is fucked diversity isnt making the main character the token white person

you know those arent the same characters right? michelle isnt mary jane. liz isnt liz allen. betty brant for example is still a white girl. cindy is still asian. and im pretty sure the real mj is gonna be in a directors cut or extended version since theres pictures of peter saving a white read headed teen girl.

the real ones are fine, the fakes are different colors. we might not get to see the real ones, but at least they didnt say "look heres mary jane watson and shes black, get over it". its a completely different girl with a different name who happens to share the initials

Neil patrick harris is a fag uet he played a ladies man remember that

Is This the real life is this just fantasy

Yes! Another thread about movies based on children's picture books!

Im a 6 foot 5 mexican i ain't no fuckin manlet they couldnt cast a giant spic that goads spider man into a fight on a daily bases at school?

>another redditor capeshit thread where fat manchildren jerk eachother off over who has the better faggots in tighs
What is wrong with you freaks, go back to fucking reddit

Aloha

You have to go back

I ment why are there black asgardian gods

That coon bitch saod call me mj she is replacing mary jane as the New mj are Disney cucks that retarded that they dont understand that

asgardian *aliens

Ronald Reagan gave my father his citizenship you faggot i dont have to go anywhere

Why are there nigger aliens where did they get the melanin out there in space

same reason there are white aliens

but shes not mj is she, you retarded faggot. shes michelle, not mary jane. mary jane as a character is untainted and still fine. i mean shes shit and absolutely worthless but her character is safe.
>BUT MJ
god shut up already. i get it. its not like i dont understand. but they at least didnt just straight up make mary jane black and ugly and introduced a new character instead

probably the same place the white aliens did, since they also have melanin

Zendaya isn't Mary Jane.

She's a J, though, and will function as SM love interest going forward.

Mary Jane is a W. That's like calling Mary Jane Gwen Stacy.

shes the one who likes him though. shes not even on his radar. shes a loser, a stalker, and a cuck. shes gonna sit in the side lines while pete dates pretty girls because michelle doesnt exist in his world beyond creeping him out by being in his background all the time
>BUT LOVE INTEREST
youre making yourself upset

Dude, don't be dumb. She's shown as a snarky ugly loser who gets rejected on this one only for in the next one to show up all hot and smug, and go "You just hit the jackpot, cracka" to Peter, who will be speechless and horny.

>no, i WANT to be angry
suit yourself, honky. i'll be over here if you actually want to talk about the movie

Lmao capeshit posters

at least they should have hired a black tall and fit dude to be flash not a mexican manlet, im latin he doesnt represent shit not everyone looks like a mongrel mexican

At least samoan is a chad, casting the blonde jock as an ugly manlet is fucking embarrassing.

>he doesnt represent shit
He's not supposed to.

>The exceptional/powerful characters (Peter, Tony, Vulture) in this movie are all straight white males though

That message would have been too obvious.