Characters everyone hates

I'll start

Nobody hates Diane. She's just your average woman.

>Nobody hates Diane

There's nothing to hate, she is a pathetic little woman, everything she does crumbles and she isnt blind to that

I don't understand why her neck is so fucking long

It isn't much longer than the other character's

perspective

why doesn't she look asian

No one likes this fucking ugly piece of shit, what's the point of this character?

If she wasn't a pretentious sjw she'd be literally me.

Maybe you could change to be more like her?

Is that supposed to be Adamai?

the only bojack character i hate it todd

fuck that guy

yes, he is a dbz villain now.

He already was one.

LOS ANGELES
L
O
S

A
N
G
E
L
E
S

She was annoying at first but I like her now.

Low cut shirt and not enough anatomical detail to break it up around the collarbones.

I like to imagine she's Daria grown up.

>S3E12
>Diane returns to Bojack's house after the funeral
>"what are you doing here?"

It's like poetry, it rhymes

She literally gets called 'Asian Daria' in season 3

Thanks for the spoilers, shitlord. ;_;

Why the ell would anyone proceed to willing be a SJW in the first place?

>It's just real life trolling in a way.

She looks a bit too chipper for that.

Totally unamusing.

I think the fact that Diane's so hated on Sup Forums shows how accurate she is as a character.

She's exactly the kind of person most of Sup Forums would hate if she were real.

Fuck you Toby. Hate posting yourself will not make people notice you

Because for some weird reason, people get pissed off when you depict asians with squinty eyes.

It's like depicting blacks with big lips, ai guess

>tfw the show admitted that she was basically just asian Daria

The one thing Todd had going for him was his "relationship" with that mouse girl. Not just because she was cute but it gave him someone to be contrasted with. I think she was the same age and worked hard for everything while he just kind of flew through life.

Not to mention they would have been cute together. Even cuter than the fucking "Childhood girlfriend who acts the same as you and literally wants your dick but I'm not romantically or sexually involved because reasons". Like that plot went nowhere and I was actually expecting him to not even think it was a big deal when Bojack slept with her because he obvious didn't care enough to want to fuck her

Is she supposed to be a giraffe?

People disagree because Sup Forums is full of Todds, but yes, he's easily the worst.