WHITE RACIST KILLS HIS BLACK NEIGHBOR BECAUSE "HE FELT THREATENED BY HIM"

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57ab45e2e4b06e52746e8fa4

RACIST TRUMP SUPPORTERS WILL DEFEND THIS........

Black family moves into white middle class neighborhood. Which mad his racist neighbor upset. Black man has his family come by for a house opening party. White man calls cops. Cops come by no threat here. He thinks otherwise and kills a black man.

Why did this happen????

Other urls found in this thread:

bailbondcity.com/north_carolina/ncdoc-inmate-THOMAS/1344165
youtube.com/watch?v=iHDfNwaIBGM
wtvm.com/story/32712726/meriwether-co-woman-85-remains-in-critical-condition-after-being-lit-on-fire
wtvm.com/story/32723542/meriwether-co-officials-arrest-3-in-connection-to-elderly-womans-assault
aol.com/article/2016/03/28/indiana-man-charged-with-rape-and-murder-in-death-of-1-year-old/21334539/
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57ab45e2e4b06e52746e8fa4
soundcloud.com/andy-campbell-10/im-on-the-neighborhood-watch-kouren-thomas-shooting-911-call
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He was threatened that his wife would sleep with the BBC next door.

Better safe than sorry

Moonman Moonman...

>black family held white family at gun point trying to rob them
The white family was entirely in the right.

You know, I feel I must ask...

Is there a reason this story isn't being excessively plastered all over the news?

Like, there HAS to be a reason they're not pushing this story really hard.

Fuckin idiot got caught.

That didn't happen tho

Senseless violence like this is why i hate niggers

His neighbor may have been black but the one that killed someone is surely a nigger.

Thats a great question. When tryvan was killed it was non stop covarge. This one is an open shut murder case. On coverage.

bailbondcity.com/north_carolina/ncdoc-inmate-THOMAS/1344165

HE WUZ A GOOD BOY, HE WUZ GOIN 2 COLLEGE

The British Broadcasting Corporation has been stealing all the white women

the article didn't say if he was actually KKK but that's embarassing. fire a gun into a crowd of blacks wtf?

It did actually, you're just a nigger telling lies just like they did for Trayvon and meaning other nignogs.

MAKE IT A MAC TONIGHT
RACE WAR TOMORROW

My son has a black friend that lives in the neighborhood. He gets dirty looks from the other nighboors and even had he cops called on him when he walks down the street. The kid is on the honor roll like my son.

Black person robs and steals=nigger
Black person that works goes to
College= nigger

They just cant win

>white """""people""""""

thanks for correcting the record

What?

Do you happen to enjoy masturbating while watching your son's friend fucks your wife?

I am now going to kill a white person to even the score.

Well shit I would be scared of that too. Everyone knows blacks are amazing at sex and have huge covks

(((white people)))

Senseless posts like this are the reason i hate niggers.

OP may have been a newfag, but this shitpost is the real nigger.

You go girl!

You're retarded

Donald trump and presidential bullsit geting nore veiws and clicks and shit.

pack of blacks tried to enter his house what did they expect?

>Sad he didn't hit more of the thugs.
>But its just how they party user by raping his wife and kids and stealing his shit after murdering the the family for their house warming.

>Chad Copley was inside his home when he allegedly fired his shotgun toward the partygoers across the street.

Either he ran over there and shot the guy, or the guy was on his property up in his face. You're not going to fire a shotgun in your house and have it kill someone that far away.

Bs why didn't he call the cops and say that?

Black lives Matter will overtake the KKK.

I BET YOU ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD.
>The guy was an Obama's Son gang member (and Obama is directly helping the prosecution)

youtube.com/watch?v=iHDfNwaIBGM

You can barely speak english. Nigger confirmed

Obama Youth Soldier whatever you want to call them.
>whatever their name they are a real gang.

I waited for a year that somebody makes this joke. Thank your for correcting the records.

Now I can finaly leave Sup Forums

bye user

Don't forget to liberate your own people from the tyrrany of your government.

>They just cant win

You're so right. They shouldn't even stay in this racist country.

Because the media only Cares when white people die. 70 people died in pakistan yesterday no media

I though all lives matters trump supporters

This blacks are treated far worse in this society. Im glad the jews told us about their huge cocks. Im glad our womeb go crazy for them. Im glad that black get the most poon

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WOTH LETTING A BLACK MAN FUCK YOUR WIFE.

>Bs why didn't he call the cops and say that?
He did you're reading a modified transcript. This is always done in order to control dumb niggers like you.

Provide a source you dumb trumo supporter

I dont we heard the same audio file. Also the bbc was killed outside of his house across the street

Where does it say that?

I don't blame him

wtvm.com/story/32712726/meriwether-co-woman-85-remains-in-critical-condition-after-being-lit-on-fire

wtvm.com/story/32723542/meriwether-co-officials-arrest-3-in-connection-to-elderly-womans-assault

Probably because its more open and shut. Gray situations with no clear right and wrong party cause more drama and controversy. This way ((those that profit off conflict)) can get better ratings/more money.

So because these BBCS commites a crime All bbcs should die for it? A white guy killed his whole family this morning does that mean all whites kill their families?

>So because these BBCS commits a crime All bbcs should die for it?
Yes

A white lady put her baby in the oven yesterday so are all white people putting babies in the oven?

I've never seen a more hateful world than the one we have now. I grew up in the 1980s and 1990s and people were just enjoying life, little racism, just a good time. Not now, blacks are being taught that they're victims to the white mans evil and then it backfires like this. Shame, hate to see a kid killed but blame the media and the provocateurs, they're the cause.

Link me up?

Jelly that bbc steals your women? I couldn't care less. Everyone kNows that blacks are amazing at sex and can hit the gspot like nothing.

NIGGERS SHOULD BE KILLED
NOTHING WRONG WAS DONE
KKK HOOOO RAAAAYYYY

That's retarded desu

The media is the cause. Not the white guy shooting an unarmed black man for being black.

Ohhh yea I am jealous totally... I only live in a like...99.9% white area and the only blacks around a bunch of drunk abos that not even the fattest of girls would fuck.

Turn off the proxy, Sweden.

wouldn't have happened without the environment of hate fostered by the media, wouldn't have happened

>shame

Shame my ass. I love it

This
The media is in the pockets of Capitalist interests. Race baiting, talking about gender inequality, etc are nothing but divide and conquer tactics to distract people from acting in their own interests.

aol.com/article/2016/03/28/indiana-man-charged-with-rape-and-murder-in-death-of-1-year-old/21334539/

White man rapes ans kills baby but im sure we all do this right.

"white" ... hahaha ... "white"

based white man.
keep niggers out of your neighborhood

/thread

His name is klye how is he not white

>m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57ab45e2e4b06e52746e8fa4

lol the audio

soundcloud.com/andy-campbell-10/im-on-the-neighborhood-watch-kouren-thomas-shooting-911-call

"I'm going out to secure my neighborhood" ]

who calls the police to tell them they're about to exercise their 2nd amendment? this guy is so redneck. he used a shotgun and fired from his house.

el oh el

:^)

just look at him, brown eyes, fat face, about as white as a turd

I knew a shitskin called Kyle I have also heard of blacks been called Kyle

Based white man. Back in the good old days they would have mobs if a nigger moved in the neighbourhood. This is a step in the right direction.

Still white dipshit

The kkk was invented because they knew that white women would crave bbc. And they do.

That's because us whites were afraid of blacks talking all the women. And they have now. Bbc fucks 3x as many women as we do.

Literally lost all sympathy for him based on his families description of him
>Friends and family of Thomas described him as charismatic and caring.
cant stand this shit. heard this shit everytime some black thug died.
>he was spreading the word of jesus christ
>he was the most carng person ive ever met
>he made me happy everyday
fuck that, no he didnt. shits annoying. couldnt care less that another hoodlum got dropped.

It's because almost everyone in this case will side with the victim. There is no argument of 'who is at fault' they can play up. When their are people arguing, people are interested, and you get more clicks.

If a woman goes for black cock she is a woman you wouldn't want anyways.

How's the cuck shed coming along?

>this
be thankful for the whore filter. if she likes black men, shes a whore, face it, its an easy way to filter and determine which women are actually interested in anything other than sex

Won't work Dick face.

Why else would you wanna spend time with a woman if your not banging her. You gay lol

You wanna get you're nails done

Every 23 hours a white person is killed by a black in America.

by now its obvious youre a black shitposter or a self hating white cuck. youre not getting anywhere with trolling m8

Nothing wrong with being a cuck. I let my wife fuck BBC all the time. She loves it. She loves how aggressive they are and how hung they are.

nope, not white at all, is a turd white? nope, it's brown, he's brown, he's pale brown but he's brown

>he's brown
Are you retarded?

i pity you though, it must feel bad to be almost universally rejected by everyone, it's ok buddy, you'll survive

look at the picture, you'd have to be completely fucked in the head to call that dude white

>Black family moves into white middle class neighborhood. Which mad his racist neighbor upset. Black man has his family come by for a house opening party. White man calls cops. Cops come by no threat here. He thinks otherwise and kills a black man.
Literally nothing like the article. The article says the niggers were casuing a ruckus late at night and the neighbor fired a shot from inside his house. I see nothing wrong with this, but chimps will howl about it anyway

What is his ethnicity then dumbfuck

Shot someone because their music is too loud see what happens.

You'll never find a mexican on Sup Forums that claims to be anything other than white. They honestly fucking think they're passing or something.

I've never met a spic that didn't somehow self identify as white, no matter how fucking dark, short and toad like they look.

Now that's something a nigger would do.

Read the article, it reeks of anti-white bias but you can at least get the picture of a scared family and a horde of shitskins racing and partying at unreasonable hours. For all we know they did have guns

>dat file name

While your posting those graphs BBCS are getting laid. The average BBC fucks 10 women the average whitey fucks 5. Out virginty rate is rising as well. Mgtow is a white movement. You ever hear about BBCS mot getting laid?

>Moonman moonman
Can't you see
All these niggers will hang from trees

The police checked even the cops said they were unarmed. And your crazy if you dont think whites party all night as well. Just because they didn't invite you to the house parties doesn't mean hey didn't go on.

O no there are BBBCS partying o god. Come on in highschool and college there were parties all the time somtimes would go all night. Music loud as shit. But no one got shot. Gee i wonder why?

This is chart is how to find a beta provider. If a woman wants to fuck she wont goto a website. Also white men get cheated on more than any other race. Black men are the MOST likely to cheat and have mutiple women at once. We can barely get 1 women.

Right is white he justhas a tan.