Political comic thread?

Political comic thread?

I know terrorist attacks are awful and deserve to be mourned.

But a small part of me resents that Europeans get to act like they're anything new, like it's just NOW a problem because it's finally started to reach them.

It's 9/11 all over again. Special snowflake country gets attacked meanwhile children have know nothing but attacks all their lives.

>won't someone think of the children?

>The Troubles
>The Years of Lead
>The Baader-Meinhof group and the RZ

Euros aren't scared because this is something new. They're scared that after 20 good years terrorism is making a comeback.

>muslims blowing themselves up
vs
>muslims blowing other countries up

>killing is okay

>be German
>get bombed
>be French
>get bombed
>be British
>get bombed

I'm not saying it's ok, it's just that people tend to be more concerned by problems that directly affect them. Besides, isn't one of the common complaints of middle easterners that western countries are interfering with them? How would you be able to stop them from blowing each other up without doing that?

Terrorism isn't new in Europe, in fact a European terrorist has the highest kill count of any of them.

The fuck you on about m8? Yuropoors get hit with with terrorist attacks way more often than we do.

I think todays alston was pretty good i will see if i can find it

Muslims kill each other all the time. It's in their blood.

Tbh this kind of puts the current trend in perspective, Europeans claim that immigrants/refugees are going to become terrorists and kill people but Europeans seem to be perfectly capable and willing to do that on their own.

Maybe that's why they're mad...

>Damn it Achmed! You can't blow up that train! I was going to blow it up so that the proud people of the Grand Duchy or Zubrovka could be free just as Saint Grunklebauer intended when he became Earl of Lutz in 1217 and defeated the Turks!
>The people of the Kingdom of Robonia are our enemies even though we speak the same language, have the same religion, and live ten feet away from each other!

Europe in a nutshell.

Fuck it i will take a photograph
Im not sure why ned flanders is on the train

Probably because the terrorists have figured out that European authorities will let them off with a slap on the wrist.

Whatever contrarians on Sup Forums say gaddaffi deserved to get a knife up his ass for arranging pan am 103.

M8 most of the terrorists in Europe have ended up dead, the ones in Paris were killed by police.

I'm not American. I also resent when Americans get that attitude. You're still the safest nation all the way across the Atlantic with your giant military and security, the worst you get are homebrew terrorists inspired by the internet.

But... BUT WALL

It's the rapid succession of happenings that's unsettling.

>9/11
>Jonestown
>Pearl Harbot
That's pretty much our worst of the worst

Ahmed please

See? Those events are decades apart and considered isolated cases. You get off really easy.

not really
after 9/11, nothing else really happened to the states
in europe attacks are happening on an almost weekly basis

>its ok for americans to die because other people die

That's a fair point.

There's a terror attack or a rape or a creative murder every single day in one Europoor nation or another

It's become comical at this point

>forgetting about 11/12/12
>the day hostess suspended the twinkie
NEVER AGAIN

But the authorities are too pussified to identify them as Muslims.

It's not inherently bad either

It's almost as though when people have domestic terrorists they don't like adding foreign terrorists to the mix for reasons as stupid as "well we already had terrorists anyway"

There's also that part where Germany's gender imbalance at the 18-35 level is as bad as China's now

>Rape and Terror and Murder
Sounds like the good ol' days.

>There's a terror attack or a rape or a creative murder every single day in one Europoor nation or another
Yeah that's across the entire continent though! Of course there's going to be a rape every day over that many kilometers. I don't like it, it's disgusting, but it's inevitable, there's nothing comical or even comically absurd about it unless you grew up in extremely fortunate circumstances.

>Europeans finally stop killing each other and put their differences aside after centuries of religious and ethnic strife
>"hey let's import religious zealots en masse from the middle east and africa"

>cologne rapists dindu nuffin
>I bet it was whites pretending to be muslims
>#notallmuslims

I sincerely hope your family is a victim of one of these "nonexistent" terror attacks like the one in Florida, you fat american moron

>after 9/11, nothing else really happened to the states

yeah except
Boston
San Bernardino
Ft Hood
Orlando
DC snipers
and those are just off the top of my head

>Brazil and morocco are capable of busting terrorist cells and prevent terror attacks
>France and Germany aren't
What the fuck first world?

It's 100% comical because the Europeans brought this on themselves by being morons

And given the content of your post I'd guess if you had the power you'd ensure that your country would also bring the same terrible consequences on itself as the yuropoors have

Nobody is saying that they dindu nuffin, it's just that indescriminate targeting of Muslims isn't a valid solution to the problem.

That is, terrorists who were KNOWN BY THE AUTHORITIES AND FIGURED IN WATCH LISTS

They'll be quicker to aprehend a guy posting Sup Forums tier rantings for hate speech before a radicalizing shitbag at a local mosque because they are utter cowards who wouldn't dare send a swat team into their own damn ghettos.

Because the first world has typically been peaceful so the governments don't have the same kind of constant vigilance as do countries where the elites are constantly concerned with threats to their power

>Yeah that's across the entire continent though! Of course there's going to be a rape every day over that many kilometers

Nigger have you ever been there? Europe is smaller than Texas

You're just throwing a bunch of random accusations about with no substance.

>And given the content of your post I'd guess if you had the power you'd ensure that your country would also bring the same terrible consequences on itself as the yuropoors have
I seriously don't understand what would compel you to write such a stupid sentence.

>>cologne rapists dindu nuffin

Yes, they didn't even break any German laws. You guys just mad that you didn't know and got yourself a handful of german fraulein while it was still legal.

Terrorists aren't a threat to the elite's power at all.

Europe is nearly 4 million miles square.

Texas is only about 268,000 miles square.

Considering that the vast majority of these terrorists are Muslims, not letting more in would certainly help.

I think he is talking about how you can almost fit Germany + France in Texas.

The continental U.S. and Europe are about the same size.

I never understand why people do this argument about land size. You have to factor land size against population density. A more dense population means people are more likely to encounter each other which means crime is more likely to happen.
Thats why everyone gets their shit fucked up when they live in ghettos or cities. If you live in the country, you might run into an asshole, but odds are the asshole isn't going to take the time to travel 20 miles through the woods to rob you or rape you. It's different when you live in the apartment next door and they can scope out your living space every day.

>non-arab countries should care about arabs killing each other because reasons

He said Europe, he meant Europe, not "two specific countries in Europe".

Nah, im not defending him, but some website released an image of texas over eroupe that I dont think was scaled properly a few weeks ago, and I keep hearing this exact analogy, that Texas is as big as eroupe, when in reality, its not. Its bigger than any one particular country in eroupe, excluding Russia, but yeah. misleading images gona mislead.

>not caring about human life
How edgy of you

The Europe that matters*

Terrorism is useless against the West. It's just something inside the television and not something that affects us that much personally.

So you're resentful that a people who previously did not have to deal with terror attacks are now reeling from the fact they have to deal with them?

Man you jews really are the most bitter people I've ever met

Refugee crisis would be better if unused rural land was used to house refugees instead of dropping them off in cities and towns. We give them an area to set up and develop in, instead of putting them in cities where life is moving too fast and they can't follow the rules so they turn to crime.

Put them in the fields with some seeds, maybe a few houses or whatever and check in on them every now and then and take them slow. Guide them into becoming proper members of western society and then let them in after they pass legal immigration tests.

>be American
>get shot
BUT IT WAS BY AN OTHER AMERICAN USA! USA!

To be fair, the DC Snipers weren't terrorists. Those guys were just good ol' fashioned serial killers, as American as apple pie, baseball, and John Wayne Gacy.

> See, we have our own terrorists and bombers in Europe
> That means you goyim should import even more bloody-minded terrorists who hate your religion and your people and who view your women as objects to be raped

Judaism in a nutshell.

even if they werent religious zealots, theyre still people from the third world that dont understand and dont WANT to understand western culture, let alone assimilate or intergrate.

Running of the Goats is probably an improvement.

>it's just that indescriminate targeting of Muslims
deserved since all muslims indicriminately defend their terrorist to begin with

Farmvile will solve the refugee crisis.

That's actually a good idea, but the Liberals would complain about segregation though.

In our own minds, that honestly does make it much better. So long as it's not a filthy foreigner, it's not so bad.

No, I'm not joking, I'm absolutely certain this is the case in a broad cultural sense.

You should tell that to the parents who saw their children's bodies splattered against the pavement by a muslim driving a truck, tell them how non-personal it is

It's stupid. Gangs kill way more people than terrorists do, but for some reason, we spend way more time and money fighting the later than the former.

>an ideology cant be blamed for the logical results of that ideology

Translation:
>Our boat is full, so I don't care if you're from the Orient or Poland or Romania: Foreigner is foreigner!!! I'll count to three...
>Shoot the nigger first, he looks the most dangerous!

Artist: Manfred Deix.
He only died this year...I'll miss him.

>deserved since all muslims indicriminately defend their terrorist to begin with
Are you... right in the head?

So you learned nothing from history, then. You deserve to be bombed indeed.

What do you expect? Western media and politicians argued that such a scenario was just racist fear mongering.

Gangs mostly kill other gang members, so nobody cares. You get a spike of interest when a 9 year old child is executed in an alley way as retaliation against his imprisoned gang-banger father, but that lasts for all of four hours.

Love when conservatards try to so hard to justify their brand of religious zealotry and ethnic strife.

There needs to be some sort of international law for setting up zones for refugee crises like this

Like, each country should have a section of its own territory set aside for refugees that international forces can occupy in the event of a civil war

Refugees there should be offered education opportunities and there should be resources set up for long-term migration to other countries if the civil war doesn't end soon

Because dumping refugees from another culture into Europe is just making them refugees in their own countries

This just proves that minorities are a problem everywhere.

Not him but a lot of muslims, if they don't openly defend terrorists, openly defend their radical faith that puts them at odds with the west

God, this board is doomed.

> Be American
> Don't be black
> Have murder rates lower than most European countries

USA! USA! USA!

They don't want to be rural. They want to go live in the cities with the others.

No but seriously. You can't drop a bunch of people off in a city that come from an area with an entirely different culture. They won't assimilate. They will self segregate and turn to crime when they aren't able to be successful because they aren't used to our rules. Then you end up with shit like militants or people demanding sharia law.

It's better to have them start off in the rural landscape where they are able to be watched over and protected, safe from the problems of their old country and then slowly move families out of the designated refugee zone one by one if they are ready to be western citizens. The ones that aren't can stay in refugee land and get deported when their home country gets their shit settled.

We give them basics like seeds, lumber, etc. So they can have their own little slice of society. The ones that want to stay with us and be westerners can stay. The ones that don't want to be westerners but need a safe place from a war get to have that before going back home.

I'm not Jewish. A good deal of the sting comes from the fact that a lot of these terrorists only rose to power because of foreign intervention in the first place. Although thankfully at least America is helping Iraq a good deal against ISIS... not that you'd know about it from talking to an average American thinking their nation is on the brink of collapse and doing LITERALLY NOTHING against these HOARDES OF TERRORISTS IN AMERICA because Trump said so.

I recall a survey showing about 70% of the middle east supports killing people for leaving islam.

you know how it is with the internet and charts though.

No, they didn't. What foreign intervention has Germany done? Deploy a few thousand men to Afghanistan's north where they did fuck all?

Not bringing in refugees solves the problem a lot easier.

There is literally no such thing as undeveloped land in Europe

Nigga, you straw mannin' him now. He didnt say that a culture was blameless, he said a religion being ousted doesnt solve the problem.

Some people, that user included, think that to solve a problem, you dont deal with what you dont like, you deal with what causes it. In this case, some argue that the mistreatment of muslims by westerners has caused a them vs us mentality, and is why everyone is always fighting.

I disagree with user, however, you cant just boil down an argument like that to so little it doesn't make any sense anymore.

I'm US military, buddy

We really aren't doing all that much against ISIS

Compared to what we could easily BE doing, anyway

It kind of weirds me out to be honest

Muslims don't defend terrorism.

In fact Muslims tend to be the largest victims of Islamic terrorrism.

They don't exactly agree to being burned alive because they refuse to be used as human shields against the Iraqi army.

Translation:
>On top of everything, there are now rumors going around L.A. that Arnold Schwarzenegger is especially sexually attracted to unattractive women...

t. protestant raised fedoralord

I've been thinking this forever. Like we just carve away a bit of land for harboring refugees and give them the means to produce their own food, and become self sufficient in the refugee haven. That way they aren't an economic or criminal burden to the native citizens, but we also aren't letting them die in a war. A place where people can claim sanctuary.