ITT: Actors you lost respect for

ITT: Actors you lost respect for

That's funny. Apply yourself, stormweenie

Every single one that isn't openly conservative.
Seriously, it's an index of mental retardation.

He's pathetic. They'll be wheeling him out for years.

Based big ratings Colbert pulling out all the stops

based colbert

How dare these actors have differing viewpoints!

>WAAAAAAH MOMMY HE DOESN'T LIKE MY MEME PRESIDENT

He needs money after his mocap stuido went bankrupt. He got too full of himself.

Colbert and Serkis confirmed for /ourguys/

this is self-parody at this point lmao

Reading a tweet in a voice is now a political view? What?

Mark Ruffalo

triggered trumpcuck thread

this

easily triggered trumptards in 3, 2 , 1 ... oh wait they're already here lmao

colbert is

BASED
A
S
E
D

It must suck to not be able to enjoy things just because something offends you.

You dipshits do realise that Trump isn't even a political issue for non-americans right?

He's just a hilarious embarrassment

Why is cuckbert still not over the Biblical Trump landslide?

this. fuck trumptards

its like these dumb retards don't realize all media is left, so they will have to deal with it. most of these manchildren weren't even old enough to remember the costnant ROASTING bush got. well trump is 50 times worse than bush and hes gonna get 50 times worse of a roasting. fuck trump. fuck Sup Forums . GTFO my board.

Lol colbert's career right now is making fun of Trump, so is Trevor Noahs, and that british faggot.

I thought the jokes about Trump were funny for a couple months, but it's been almost 2 years of nonstop same fucking jokes about Trump

Politics have turned into both sides being as extreme as possible and shitting all over everyone who doesn't exactly agree with them

>being triggered by Trump's own words
So you guys know that he sounds like an idiot then?

>W-WE WON SO FUCK YOU
Why is this the only argument le_donald ever offers?

You seem a little..

Lee was a fucking faggot you dumb confederatecuck

>le radical centrism xD

not siding against trump might as well be the same as supporting him. the silent are useless. join the struggle or stfu and let the people willing to fight for you do their jobs

Lee was the least dumb confederate leader you stupid fuck. he was a man who sided with the south because his family was there, not because he cared about slavery or some shit. i've been in this thread SHITTING on trump this whole time but even i am educated enough to have known this you faggot

Why would you respect actors? Acting isn't a job for smart people. They're meat puppets for propoganda flicks and mediocre genre fiction.

>pretending to be a minor character from a decade old series

Colbetf is finished

Sherman was basically a war criminal.

>respect
>actors

lol are there people here who actually do this? Prancing pony boys?

Colert is really autistic about LOTR

this has been your daily news update

Trump fans are so easily triggered. And they make fun of safe spaces.

Golem is not a minor character

>reading youtube comments
faith in humanity restored

you're on the wrong side of history, Sup Forums

>Andy Serkis
>actor

Dude just makes silly faces and funny voices in a mo-cap suit. Literally anybody could do what he does.

ITT: actors who have said something bad about le god emperor

history is written by losers who thinks anyone cares what dusty books will say when they are long dead and eternally btfo

Nice anti-white buzzword.

DRAAAAAAG HIM

> gollum
> minor character
drumpfanzees I swear

>It must suck to not be able to enjoy things just because something offends you.
Ironic...

But with Donald Trump there won't be a history

KEK

I like how Sup Forumstards immediately get triggered when someone makes fun of the president which is something people have been doing for hundreds of years.

That's right, him and his peacemaking efforts with Russia are driving us to the brink of WWIII

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*inhales*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

We can't let him get the nuclear codes.

>does a funny cancer voice
>actor

>men get NINE rings of power

Sup Forums brings up orangie just as often

I find solace in the fact that this orange clown will soon be inpeached

>I thought the jokes about Trump were funny for a couple months, but it's been almost 2 years of nonstop same fucking jokes about Trump
People will watch the same comics make the same three Trump jokes night after night and never get tired of it. Somebody please explain what's funny about Trump having small hands? Obama has gigantic ears but nobody said a peep about that.

Because he didn't genocide the South?

hmmmmm

Face it, libcucks! We won, conservatism is the new counter coulture. You lost the meme war

Prase kek and shadily, my good gents

this

DAILY REMINDER THAT Sup Forums TARDS BITCH ABOUT TRIGGERED LIBERALS BUT IF YOU DARE SAY SOMETHING ABOUT DRUMPF THEY GET 10 TIMES MORE TRIGGERED #COGNITIVEDISSONANCE

DAILY REMINDER THAT Sup Forums TARDS BITCH ABOUT TRIGGERED LIBERALS BUT IF YOU DARE SAY SOMETHING ABOUT DRUMPF THEY GET 10 TIMES MORE TRIGGERED #COGNITIVEDISSONANCE

I haven't heard a single Obama joke in 8 years, not even on Fox

Only those really cringy ones with Joe "cunny-sniffer" Biden

I remember he took a jab at trump way earlier during some award show, dude's a huge fag AND a hack, he literally looks like a jackass when hes acting

Holy fucking shills

So is the whole joke just reading dubious things in a silly voice?

Aren't his ratings steadily declining?

I don't care if they make fun of Darnel Tremp, but they do it in the gayest way's possible

It is ironic that TJWs are just as easily offesned as the SJWs they hate.

I don't care about rightards or libcucks, but isn't "being offended" and TRIGGERED by a joke is a libcucks thing? Why the hell rightards are so mad?

not rlly bby

>people are paid to have a different opinion than me

Notice how there's a lot of "leftist" shitposting? Presumably ironic? That's how it starts. Be aware, this board is literally being subverted in the exact same way that Sup Forums itself has been. The exact same way people get into Sup Forums to begin with. They mistake it for irony and pure humor. This is a concentrated, clear effort to change the "board culture". It's why these threads are more leniently allowed lately. Let them have their "Sup Forums" threads, they think. It's a fertile ground for a cute little psyop.

All these shills "ironically" shitpost leftist memes like Drumpf, "TRUMPKEKS" until this board is actually unironically leftist. It's happening RIGHT NOW. OPEN YOUR EYES, WHITE MAN.

I think so.
Late night is television for grandma's, Falon fits the demo more