nbcpoll.com/nbc-poll-vote-future-president-2/

you know what to do

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcpoll.com/nbc-poll-vote-future-president-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=jvAIisd6QLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd like a mod like that plz.

someone make this a mod plz.

I'd think all you need to do is to replace the texture file.

Kek

Bump

>nbcpoll.com/nbc-poll-vote-future-president-2/
thanks! did my part and voted for hillary

Those are pre-Sup Forums numbers as well. impressive.

What does this mean?

That's not NBC, some random faggots website getting a bunch of traffic because of you

k, keep me posted

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

exactly what you hope it means friend, its almost time

Trump 2016

Rolling for

Not for a while senpai

I'm really drunk and got excited

bump

bumping thread, trump is at 50% pre-pol numbers

These internet polls makes me angry, because Jill Stein always polls better then Johnson when that is just bullshit. Where do these communist enables gather to raid?

Stein might overtake Shitlery. Wow.

kek

Bump

I guess since Trump is winning this poll I'll actually have to get off my welfare couch and into my welfare car and drive to the welfare station where I can get vote stamps so I can use all my welfare to vote for more welfare

bump

Sooo, who the fuck is voting for Hillary?
I still don't know anyone who will actually go out and vote for her, I just know a bunch of people who don't want to vote either way.

>88
Checked! Hitler dubs of truth!

>mfw look at the geographical breakdown and I see a green splodge over England

shut up nerd.

Who the fuck is voting for communist stein? I really dont get it, where do they hide and collude to raid polls?

they don't
clinton is simply so undesirable for many democrats

it's a fake site you fucking idiots
do you retards really think NBC would use godaddy?

>Error establishing a database connection

Pls tell me they took it down already lol

Thank you for correcting the record.

find me a single link to this site from NBC's site

>this is the only way trump can win a poll

lol

I'd vote but I'm not a US citizen. It wouldn't be fair.

I smell a set up. Just wait until CTR runs its shill script

Why can't they vote Gary Johnson instead of the gibmedat candidate who will crash the economy in the name of equality.

my mom.

>nbcpoll.com/nbc-poll-vote-future-president-2/
>Cast a vote for Trump to see if they've implemented any location based restrictions
>They haven't
Not that VPN wouldn't make that obsolete, but it's still a little bit silly.

because it's fake you dipshit

Also, why the fuck did I even greentext the link.

Results cap? Mine won't load.

>32200

Fake as in an unofficial poll? Yes, that's obvious. But still, as a poll to see who people would like to elect as the president of the USA, it has zero informational value and I fail to see the point of it.

No need to be such a hothead, mate.

I saw something on the Donald subleddit (I know, I know, leddit is gay) that said social media trends show he will not only win but landslide this shit.

Basically, stop fucking worrying about the polls, Sup Forums, but then again I suspect all the poll shitposts are CTR.

Trump will win

D-d-d-d-d-damage control

If it was fake, why would everyone associated with the site be associated with NBC universal? Not to mention it's part of the NBC copyright

I know one Hispanic girl, one gay guy, and my girlfriend's grandma voting clinton. Everyone else i know is trump or johnson.

Don't worry I tweeted nbc, letting them know this poll was being rigged by Sup Forums.

It means it's being shilled to hell by proxies.

>why would everyone associated with the site
WHO?
inb4 you cite the 'about' section from their site, because nobody can lie!

In 6 minutes, 138 people voted for Trump and only 4 (FOUR) people voted for Hillary.

This is HUGE

And you're an idiot.

Does this mean Trump is going to win New York? How big of a deal would that be?

But the other poll... help me Sup Forums im scared i thought hillary of winning but... omg im so scared right now holeee sheet i really need a black cock and my wifes son to console me.

Don't cry now, cry after it happened

Doubtful, don't get me wrong there are tons of us trump fans here in upstate NY sadly NYC and Albany and a handful of others will always outnumber us.

news sites always do polls like this for the very reason that people like OP share the link with other people.
They know that trump fans will spam the ever living hell out of this poll to get other trump fans to vote for him to prove trump is winning. These polls bring the site tons of visitors.

Hi, just getting back from my property in Toronto.
Thanks for your support

Thread Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=jvAIisd6QLQ

I have no fucking clue why polls are still being see n as relevant when we proven that they deliberatly oversample democrats and ignore independents where Trump has a 20% lead.
I don't think half of the shill posts made on Sup Forums are CTR, but just the legion of shitposters that dog this entire site.

Our worst wounds have always been self-inflicted.

>yfw Hillary is tied with a literally who

bampity

Is your record corrected now, NBC?