The Mighty Thor #9 Storytime

Now with fetishbait

Isn't the Silver Samurai more of a Wolverine-tier villain?

thanks op.

So Odin was in on it the whole time?
I wonder if Loki is actually being honest.

Yep!

I wish the original Silver Samurai came back

No, Loki's a ghost there. Odin can't hear him.

Why doesn't SHIELD arrest this kid?

Why didn't Agger kill his ex-wife?

kinky cover

>SHIELD just waltzing into Asgard
That's weird, yet at the same time doesn't surprise me. It's the MU, it makes sense.

> The Odinson
I swear this will make me rage to the end of time. It's fucking Thor. His name is literally Thor. It's not a goddamn title.

Also, why is Jane calling him Odinson? She knew him well enough that his real name should be used. Then again, that would mean that she would not be a gigantic cunt, show some respect for the man whose identity she stole and conform to her previous characterization.

Fuck you Aaron. You goddamn sack of shit. Bad enough you force WatX on us, now this?

Why the hell would the rest of Roxxon Oil or any of its employees go along with this stupidty? Agger is clearly a liability to their legitimate business practices, plus he keeps murdering everyone, they should have kicked him out long ago.

>OUT, AM I?

Because it's a comicbook and we can't have smart companies. They all have to be evil corporations unless owned by the heroes.

So, after this there is no way Dario Agger could possibly still be a free man or even be in charge of Roxxon, right?
I'm guessing that having lost everything he'll have no choice but to go hang out with Malekith full-time.

This is such shit I feel ripped off even reading it for free

The hammer has GPS?

Yeah, it's pretty damn bad.

so whats the golem thinking?!?!?!?!

>this Silver Samurai
Fucking what

That was the original Silver Samurai.
Aaron killed him and then created his super smart son whose even better because he uses super-duper tech.

If he's Aaron's OC, I suppose that's why he didn't sperg out about Thordis being female

>thought bubbles in 2016

>sailor moon
Aaron like you do get that's an american cultural phenomenon because it was the first. As opposed to all the shit that was before and after it in japan. Don't get me wrong it has it's fans but it didn't even skyrocket until hitting the american market.

I guess this is the least of the comics issues but I'm just annoyed because he's supposed to be japanese and that's not a reference you'd hear them make.

Wow.

That was so boring.

I would hate to meet anyone who spent money on this, willingly knowing what it was.

>picking Genji
Wew lad

> Sailor Moon
OK, I chuckled.

Oh my, this is unexpectedly erotic.

Unexpectedly? She's literally wearing a gimp suit, what did you THINK she was gonna do?

File her taxes

>ha, reminds me of that reporter who died after his story on McChrystal

Stop pandering to M.I.T. for the sake of humanity!

>fetishbait

Whether we like it or not, superhero comics are conducive to fetishbait.

Sailor Moon just recently had a pretty big comeback, there's a new show and everything.

Yeah, since she's a Thunder God maybe he'd make a joke about Enel.

bump

Nothing, it's a mindless one.

>psssh...

Why the fuck would a shield search warrant lend them any authority in asgard, not only a separate country, but in space or wherever the fuck
This makes 0 sense at all

He's a CEO, so this isn't too out of the ordinary for him.

he straight up says 'normally we'd tell you to fuck off, but man, fuck jane. '

Shouldn't she know what her hammer can do by now? She's been Thor for a fair amount of time.

It's a multi-purpose tool.

Why did shield want to apprehend jane foster anyway?

The art is wasted on this book

I always appreciate Villain vs. Villain fights. Far more enjoyable than Hero vs. Hero at least.

I wanna know why the hell knowing of this wasn't enough for a proper search warrant and seizure of funds,for shield to take him in, or for there to be an actual military strike against Roxxon.

Yeah I LOVE that shit. When are we getting a villain civil war?

I didn't read all of Original Sin, why does she have Mindless Ones now?

Because Jason Aaron doesn't realize that being rich makes you completely immune to everything. It makes you immune to a lot of things like taxes and shady business practices, but potential mass murder in an American city isn't one of them.

> that being rich doesn't makes you completely immune to everything.
Fix'd

Fuck rescue, just get rid of that island. Should be easy for thor

What's the matter ? Don't like to the additional depth of being able to see what character thinks but doen't say out in loud ?

>Thor wearing a seat belt

seriously, it makes you immune to very little. Rich people go to jail. Corporations care about their image. You can kill a hooker. But god forbid some faggot records you killing the hooker and she's black or gay. There are rules. And fucking not being a super villain is one. Tends to scare investors.

A depressing amount of time. Like holy shit how much longer before movies synergy does some good for once.

But, odin has MULTIPLE sons. Its a useless designation. Loki is Odin's fuck shit of a son!

>Rich people go to jail.
Most of the time they get off with a fine instead

There's, what, two, three dozen heroes on the planet who could easily deal with this problem?

>most of the time

Or low security. But in order to do that they still have to be in their box. And there IS a box. You can piss on a hobo. But if you stab the hobo while in fetish gear in after using the US flag as toilet paper, your going to go down.

>If Iron Man was cool and knew karate and carried a badass sword

No one talks like that, no one would describe themself like that

>Man Thor manhandled Tony so hard it was a lifecrushing experience for Tony

>FemThor can't even fight knockoff Ironman

But Loki is Laufeyson because he isn't his biological son. The only other biological son of Odin in 616 would be Balder and Balder's dead.

There's also Tyr, Vidar or Hermod. Though Tyr is dead.

How it wishes it were in a better comic.

I like it.

can Marvel get Russell Dauterman on something good, what absolute waste of talent.