Uncanny Avengers #11 Storytime

Where we see Pymtron fight some lame fuckers.

Dead 'bot walking.

Janet's costume is good now.

So is Vision saying that Kang is the Avengers' greatest enemy?

I think he's saying the Avengers have shit enemies.

Not all are Fantastic Four :^)

>Carol just randomly throwing asteroids at space octopi halfway across the galaxy
Well OK then.

>Didn't see that coming

Ouch.

Gotta remove competition for kill counts, eh Hydraman?

>Ultron is ill when he sees fleshbags
>again
Why didn't we ever get Machine Man/Ultron team up where they go and hate humans?

This will be first Buster win for Tony.

Fin.

kek

ah, there's the shot I've been waiting for

Ok so...it actually IS Hank in there...but he's evil now? Because nobody looked for him?

That fucking sucks. But whatever, if that's the way it is after next issue I'll no longer have a reason to read anything from Marvel anymore, since this was pretty much it.

Carol-Tony teamup on the same day a Civil War II issue comes out. I appreciate this probably accidental fuck you to Bendis.

they could literally cut deadpool's head off and fix his body later

>Because nobody looked for him
eros hit pymtron with a 'love thyself spell', hoping all his hate stemmed from self loathing

that it WOULDN'T result in an even bigger narcissist was wishful thinking

It's Hank, senpai. You know how moody he gets.
But where would we get DRAMA and WILL HE LIVE?

much thanks, OP, I've been waiting for this

do you not remember Yellowjacket?

I want to know why did no one search for him?

Deadpool should be free from the immortality curse now though. I remember in the first issues his healing factor wouldn't keep him alive if his brain didn't get enough oxygen so cutting his head was a way to kill him, but I don't remember if they improved it at some point.

How exactly do you search for someone lost in space? Space is BIG.

>it's just Hank, Janet. Go and fuck lesser Summers, leave me alone.

What exactly were you expecting from Hank Pym?

he was just slowly drifting away from earth at escape velocity, curled into the fetal position. it would have been easy to map his trajectory and look for his energy signature with comic science

This is a really great arc. It's really hard to say which is which.

Well, Kang did brainwash Vision and turn him against the team recently. Plus, the next big Avengers story is called "Kang War One", and Vision seems to be leading the charge in going after him.

They could probably snatch up the Abomination while they're at it.

Also, Vision might still be butthurt over Iron Lad murdering Teen Vision.

Oh Pym.

You truly are the Bojack Horseman of the Avengers.

This is honestly my favorite series right now.

Oi, Hank. You were the guy that ditched the team to clean up your mess. They just gave you space. But I guess you got antsy without having any wives nearby for you to slap.

Because Hanktron exiled himself and they assumed Hank was dead.
Magneto found the giant space bullet Kitty was trapped in, but then again that took a lot of time and meditation.

Le movie synergy amirite

You do realize that the Hulkbuster armor originated in the comics, right?

I'm assuming his point is that it looks like AoU Hulkbuster

Well yeah, it's a fuckin good hulk buster design.

That Hulkbuster is plain ripped from AoU. That isn't like the current model. Maybe they'll explain it next issue. Probably not.

MOVIE SYNERGY AGAIN

Nah dude it was in Avenges 2

Hank had a hard life.

I'm willing to bet this is going to be the new status quo for Hank.

I hope he still uses pymparticles and doesn't just rely on ultron's tech

this has become a nice little Ultron and Pym story. It's kinda nice how everyone is like "Pym's not evil crazy"

even this stuff i would argue is support that he'd stay sane. Space is big and can make you feel small but those are Hank's things

VISION
I
S
I
O
N

I'm sensing some forshadowing with Hydra Cap saying that.

what is the pymtro's obsession with rogue?

>Machine Man/Ultron team up where they go and hate humans?
Because the team-up would collapse in seconds the moment one of them thinks about Jocasta.

Pym Ultron, why are you wearing lipstick in the last panel. And also turned into a girl?

I feel so, so, so sorry for Pym, even for Ultron. He's right. They're horrible people nowadays.

he's feeling very sensitive and vulnerable right now and just want to express himself

Man, Hank PymTron is a fucking badass.

it's a shame Tony ditched the superior suit, otherwise we could have gotten Pymtron gruesomely cannibalizing it

Oh FUCK

Yeaaaaah! Superior Cap is best Cap.

Ha, parallel dialogue!

Yes I know Movie Synergy but hot damn, I haven't gotten to enjoy an Ultron/Avengers smackdown like this in long time, and the art is great and kinetic enough to really give a good sense of action. Thanks for sharing it, OP.

I want more.

Damn.

I'm suffering here. I want they to realize the guy is in a crisis right now. Calm him, hug him, problem solved.

He's resentful, and in psychotic depressed mode. Classic Pym. Not without reason, at least.

They gave him for dead. They even had a funeral for him.

Good shit, decent ultron/pym story, I really like how it seems that none of them are being manipulated by the other and are actual 2 "minds" on the same body that finally came to an understanding.

Also bonus point for kicking avengers's ass, they always looked down on Pym since that janet bullshit years ago and are absolutely wrong about him this time (hopefully).

Please pymtron go back to space and get a solo book, be the guardian the galaxy needs.

that last panel, fucking great

dang bro, pymtron is a fucking badass

O-ri-gi-na-ted.

The first Hulkbuster was from 1994.

I was hoping for a while we'd get Pymtron, Venom, and a couple other characters as a new Space Knights team book with one or two of the OG Knights to properly revitalize the brand in the absence of ROM

oh well

>absence of ROM
>he doesn't know

A man can dream

did Marvel get the rights to ROM back from the toycompany?

No, but IDW did. A ROM comic came out today, in fact

>Mutara Nebula
That's the nebula that Kirk hid in in Star Trek 2

Low quality, but cable and cap are going to fight over the squad

I think that leads into the October relaunch where it said "going rogue" and there going to tell cap to go fuck himself

>October relaunch
It will not be renumbered.

bump

Avengers are cancer.
I want X-Men back in X-books doing X-Men things

Yeah, I meant the general marvel one, I'm happy this team will be continuing.

You sound like the mandatory guy who doesn't like fun.

/shit/ you're right.

We need more sexy robot ladies in Marvel so all the machine men can stop fighting over her.

ONE TIME user! HE HIT HER ONE TIME! HULK CAN KILL A THOUSAND MILLION PEOPLE AND WE'LL ALL MOVE ONE, BUT HANK HITS HIS WIFE ONE TIME AND WE DEMONIZE HIM FOR YEARS!

Hulk used Hulkmath to never harm anyone. WHERE IS PYMMATH FOR AVOIDING PYMPSLAPS?

I love you, Sup Forums

>tfw Scott mastered scottmath for scottslaps so he can just phase his palm right through them

Last time Hank Pym saw and survived Beyonders icing the Abstracts.

Last time Ultron cut off half the galaxy and before that it took Sentry to beat him to a standstill.

They're both are getting hella nerfed

>I want X-Men back in X-books doing X-Men things
You mean dieing?

>HE HIT HER ONE TIME!

Imagine some dude hit your mom just one time. Just once. One solid backhand. You going to invite him around for tea?

>Imagine some dude hit your mom just one time. Just once. One solid backhand. You going to invite him around for tea?
Did that same dude save the entire world for total destruction a bunch of times? I might get over it then.