Story time

It is time to read about a girl, but not just any girl the smartest person on 616 earth.
Moon girl and devil dinosaur #9

Shit Ed calm down it isn't even that serious

>head shots in school dodge ball

Stop spewing FLL everywhere for the sake of humanity!

Did we ever find out her powers? Possessing a dinosaur is awfully specific.

Laying the lips on a little thick on the next cover
>yfw you realize moon girl is still going because Lego is paying to be advertised in it

Nothing yet, she can't even control it

she underwent terrigenesis didn't she? what abilities did she get lumped with?

She occasionally switches minds with DD

>yfw you realize moon girl is still going because Lego is paying to be advertised in it

Actually, it's because it's one of Marvel's few all-ages titles. Basically,
>Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur
>Spidey
>Unbeatable Squirrel Girl
>Hellcat

Are the only titles actually written for kids as well as other people.

bump

it's kind of meh

How is that a reason?
Either something sells, or it doesn't.
This garbage doesn't.
But obviously, marvel will keep trying, because they have a lot of money to burn

so when is she going to become a super villain?

Because Marvel has to look like it at least tries to cater to kids.

If someone suggested another all-ages title, I'm sure Marvel would be fine ending Moon Girl for it.

After all the outrage I thought this was actually pretty okay. I mean it's clearly written for little kids and not the people on Sup Forums but I didn't see anything offensive or pandering about it.

bump

I liked the book better when she was actively trying to prevent here Teregenisis. Now it's just going around in circles doing nothing.

y-you too

Art is nice on this book. I'm surprised.

>spring shoes
>spring boxing-glove

this shit is adorable

Lunella is doing nothing but it seems right now it is about Marvin finding himself.

Well that was still awful

Kid Kree and Kid Nova

Betas 4 lyfe

>Best female character
But she's a total brat. Why would Glyph want to kill their credibility like that?

What happened to her and DD being mindswapped? Did I miss an issue?

>The martian's name is Marvin

Yep you did, it wore off, happened again, then wore off.

>Respecful

It's all fair game when the teacher's not looking.

Thanks

>HAS
nigga, they don't HAVE to do anything
do you have a brain damage?

Zoe would be cute if she wasn't so whiny

They WANT to have all-ages books. They've had all-ages books since Marvel Adventures line was discontinued. And the numbers for those lines are significantly less than regular comics, (around 10,000 to 20,000 per month), but I'm guessing the costs are also less because they tend not to cancel them as frequently as the "hardcore" books.

>Are the only titles actually written for kids as well as other people.
Also the "Marvel Universe" line which are all those cartoon tie-in comics.

They should've stuck with Marvel Adventures. The ones with the poorly photoshopped cartoon based covers are very patronizing, on top of that they don't ship those outside of comic book stores. Of all comics to put in supermarkets they should at least put the all ages stuff.

Did Marvel finally make a deal with Lego after that whole SHIELD Carrier tracing fiasco?

Maybe. They dropped the TM several times in the last issue as well.

Fuck then I am salty about Marvel Adventures and the Thor and Cap Mighty Avenger and Fighting Avenger comics.

Because these books are expected to sell much less, since they are less popular. basically, they are held to a different standard because of a smaller target audience. So a book with its sales aimed at teens or adults would be already dead, but a book aimed at kids is going strong.

>Implying it's lego paying them.

>Implying Kamen didn't just drop one of his large stacks of million dollar bills on the table for shits and giggles.

On a related note, was anyone else here involved in any FIRST robotics program while in school?