Ku Klux Klan

Can someone redpill me on the KKK?

Are they just a bunch of racist rednecks?
Are they actually redpilled?
Are they somewhere in between?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UcINDQDOUpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

can someone read le rules?

they are the Sup Forums of the 1800s and early to mid 1900s

/thread

Rules don't matter when mods ban you for no reason anyways.

What's left is David duke saying "I'm just proud to be white" and the occasional redneck who's openly racist, but theres no real organization and 95% of whites are totally brainwashed and cucked by this point.

That sounds about right. Supposedly there's a few Klan meetings here and there in the great state of Texas.

White guy to people of color: If we could just have a political organization for whites, no violence or hate, it would be nice, like a white NAACP, but you guys would immediately brand it as racist. Cut us a break, our percentage in the USA is 61% and shrinking rapidly. A white minority is inevitable at this point.

KKK is Crypto-Jews...

For any intents and purposes they have not existed in at least forty years.
They are a Straw Haman meant to humiliate moral whites and puff up minorities.

Just some sheet wearing Democrats.

This. And feds

They were founded by democrats to bring slaves back to democrat's plantations

then the slaves were freed so they just started killing blacks setting them on fire, dragging, or hanging

then in the 1940's they discovered that they could keep minorities and immigrants under their thumb with political power and control their vote, as of that time prior all minorirties and immigrants were voting republican prior to FDR.

in the 1960's LBJ's "Great Society" was formed with that goal in mind.

The Klan was vacated mostly reduced in size to a tenth of it's former self and republicans took it over, but they didn't hate blacks and were not the killing type. Instead they went after and did political rallies to end what they saw as cultural degeneracy.

In short they ended up hating Jews as their main focal point and don't really like any group they see as degenerate, but you will never see this on the media.

The modern day Klan from what I gather is basically what would happen at a Sup Forums meet up. A bunch of anti-semetic fat basement dwellers hiding their face and spewing hate

CTR detected 0.02 hill shekel has been deposited to your account

Stupid democrats, same retards that brought the niggers over here in the first place.

They didn't think they'd ever be free or have rights

100% stupid faggots

Makes sense

Also Hilary Clintons mentor was a well known member of the KKK

At his funeral Bill stated that the man had made some mistakes but it was just that time period you had to be a member.

that time period being the 40's-60's

To be in the KKK you have to believe in Christianity and you have to believe God made whites superior to blacks.

It's bluepill shit. It's nothing near a redpill

Do you know anybody in the empire or do you get this off of Vice?

The real empire doesn't operate off of 15 dollar membership fees.

You do know they are tied into the woodsmen of america right?

Sure you did. Since you seem to talk like you know.

Is Hillary a KKK member? I know she's pretty close to some of the KKK members and she's said nigger a few times, but that's it.

Meant for

democracts didn't establish until 1828.

slavers brought were long before that year.

you are indeed retarted.

No idea but I doubt it, would be to damning. If the anonymous supposed FBI leak is true she doesn't like Black people.

Hell from the way she holds herself and treats African Americans you can tell pretty evidently that that is the case

Same type of people. Slaves are like subsidy.

>Are they just a bunch of racist rednecks?
Actually yes, but real KKK was just to protect white people in the south

youtube.com/watch?v=UcINDQDOUpk