How the hell does a dude with a face like this think he can call anyone else a pussy?

How the hell does a dude with a face like this think he can call anyone else a pussy?

I have never seen any person with a face that looks this much like a vagina.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N8gXUUtZ0gw
youtube.com/watch?v=WDrgwZsGC9A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

C'mon, Rich.
I know you're upset, but this is just pitiful.

Yes, but be honest. This Assarello looks like a cunt.

It wasn't even Rich he called a pussy, though.

He looks like he could easily be bullied.

Why didn't the guy just say it again?

When the other guy looks like this

wait wat happen

One of Rich Johnston's beta neckbearded journalists mustered up the courage to defend his fictional lady's honor at a con, but they didn't hear him so they asked him to repeat what he said and he wouldn't.

He looks like slightly less masculine Jackie Earl Haley.

Lol still can't believe he said that. I'd like to defend him but his TKJ stuff was fucking garbage.

Aren't they both faggots? Azz for reacting like that to a heckler in a public space and that shitlord nu-male "journalist" for trying to instigate out of his own distorted sense of perceived moral superiority?

Azzarello thinks he's a badass because he writes children's comics about crime.

Still doesn't look like a walking clitoris like Azzarello

Hecklers are the worst of the worst. I'm glad someone took a stand against such shitstain.
But Sup Forumsmblr would defend bleeding cool anyway.

Is that because of the beard

You should've said that during the panel, pussy.

Wanna say that again? Pussy?

Calling a critic a pussy because he didn't like your piece of shit adaptation isn't "taking a stand", it's being an unprofessional butthurt cunt.

>Shit talking on Sup Forums instead of saying it to his face
Why is OP such a fucking pussy?

I love how you all miss out on the fact that calling someone a "pussy" is now sexsist, and akin to calling someone a "cunt". Thank you, My Gender-Fluid, Non-Binary Overlords

Wanna say that again? Pussy?

Why don't you write another article about it on bleeding cool instead of whining over here, you pussy?

I can't wait for the apology tweet or whatever after the feminist call him sexist one too many times

Azz' problem is that he didn't go far enough in fighting hecklers.
youtube.com/watch?v=N8gXUUtZ0gw
youtube.com/watch?v=WDrgwZsGC9A

Nobody said anything about sexism, but about the lack of professionalism from these washed up assholes and their garbage adaptation.
But thank you for dragging your SJW boogeyman complex into it.

Equality is calling everyone the same words. Only Protestant subhuman garbage want to censor our insults.

Women can be dicks, men can be pussies, words referring to genutals will always be insults and Rome, the paradise of sexual identity, invented the words fuck and cunt making saying them a celebration of equality.

Ya fuckin' dickpussy cunts.

A journalist screaming something off mic when it's not his turn to talk, even though he could have asked the question himself but didn't because he's a pussy, is not professional

So now /co hates Azzarello?

>now

He always triggered the tumblr crowd

They hate The Killing Joke and needed to blame someone

Sup Forums never liked him as an individual I think, and Sup Forumsfags plus Sup Forums hate his Wondie.

Tumblr is divided on his run, but since they like Chiang's art and caps from the book he usually gets a pass. They say they love Finch Wondie, but its funny how they never post caps from it...

I like his Wonder Woman, hate his Hellblazer. 100 Bullets is ok. The Killing Joke was just as shitty as an unneccesary adaptation of a great comic book work usually is.

Male femenists are a bunch of pussies, though. You could be a sunken-chest manlet with asthma and still be justified to call one a pussy.

Is calling someone a DICK sexist too?

What's wrong with him? His face is normal

Because you are a pussy, you pussy