Have you ever been in Chile ?

If you haven't yet, would you like to visit this country ?

Other urls found in this thread:

emol.com/noticias/Nacional/2017/05/24/859669/Antofagasta-Mas-de-la-mitad-de-las-familias-que-viven-en-campamentos-son-inmigrantes.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acre_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stop posting that gray shithole

Post your slums and I will tell you if you are different from South America

our slums are majority immigrant

Where should I go where I can live for a month to explore that is nice?

Prove it

Everyone in the Chilean football team looks like a Manlet criminal. Rather go Argentina.

Looked around Santiago on google maps. It looked better than Brazilian shanty town tier, but It wasn't quite first world either. Everything looked warn down, many buildings looked liked they hadn't been painted in decades. That said the southern parts of Chile looked really comfy. Nicely cloudy and green like Northern Europe.

I hold some respect for Chile, but I don't know if i'd like to visit it or not. Could you enlighten me on interesting stuff in your country?

>That said the southern parts of Chile looked really comfy. Nicely cloudy and green like Northern Europe.

>frozen hellholes
>comfy

most of the slums are from this region
emol.com/noticias/Nacional/2017/05/24/859669/Antofagasta-Mas-de-la-mitad-de-las-familias-que-viven-en-campamentos-son-inmigrantes.html

Lol maybe for a latino who's lived their entire lives in the tropics, but it wasn't frozen hell hole tier at all. Only the very southern tip is likely that bad.

Patagonia, dessert if you like them and cheap electronics

> i know about your country because im a google earth traveller

I stated what was objectively shown by the photos. I didn't say anything about crime levels or pay or how the people are. Those things can't be ascertained by the internet, but what I said was just what I saw. You're retarded.

I have been to Santiago and the surrounding region. I liked it a lot :)

what did you like about it?

I don't know, while it doesn't seem like a bad place at all, nothing really makes it particularly outstanding when compared to other /lat/ countries. In other words: what happens there?

Chile is my back up plan if America goes to shit.

I loved the Andes and I liked the Chilean people I met. There was a really nice restaurant by my hotel that became my "local" in Santiago.

I stayed in Providencia, so mostly kept to the nicer areas of the city, but most of Santiago looked nice. My favourite part of the city was definitely Barra Lastarria - it's almost like Paris.

Wouldn't be in my top ~50 countries desu

It's in my top 5 countries to visit tbqh

how much does it cost for a New Zealander to travel to that region?

Cheapest TVs in the world. Ty Chile.
10/10 would buy stuff again.

How come Chile is the only nation in South America that's comparable to 1st world nations?

>Chile
>pic related: santiago

Hail Conce, Hail mate & hail the southern Chile.

mining and anglos

Chile should stop receiving haitians. Santiago looks like Paris, full of black ppl

Only Argentina can be the black nation of the Southern Cone.

Not really desu

It's comfy you fucking shitskin.

t. shitskin

Chile and Argentina are more expensive than the rest of South America. For flights it depends what time you travel. I just had a look on Skyscanner - in the low season like May, you can get a return flight from Auckland for $1100

(You)

Yes, I've been there. Nice place overall.

Wtf I love Chilenas now!

Imagine actually being from Australasia

We do get shafted on flights. At least flights to SEA are cheaper than from the UK.

err but Air NZ does cheap bogan holiday deals to the Gold Coast so who's laughing now?

No, but i want to go :3

lol u r gay xdd

yes, best neighbor ever!

That copper won't keep you guys rich forever.Is the billionaire chilenos elected planning to diversify the economy?

>diversify the economy
it doesn't work in south america dude.

Ive heard they don't like us third worlders there

How can they tell when we all look the same?

>we

If it makes you feel better, the USA considers Chile to be 3rd world as well.

Shut up i love u

DON'T COME, we will kill first worlders that dare to enter these sacred lands.
Fear my wooden spear.

Yes, i would like to move there to do some business. A good market, developing good. I would buy some property to rent out for AIRBNBing i think. Lucrative.

From whom will chileans steal more land in the next ~200 years? Last time you guys filled your filthy pockets full of peruvian clay

On March 11st, Sebastián Piñera, our next president, will assume the presidency. He has already been president between 2010-2014 and his main achievement was to grow up chilean economy.
You should feel lucky :D

that was the eternal anglo

>to grow up chilean economy.
His main achievement was that he was lucky enough to get one of those commodities boom in his presidential period.

Argentina

Lol, says the one who has been stealing lands from almost all his neighbors since the XIX century
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acre_War

1902 desu...

Yes, that and antartica

too late, we're already fucked.