There are rumors that the new host is Andi/Mania

There are rumors that the new host is Andi/Mania.

C-could it be true?

Nah, the new host is the space panda. The baby one.

What happened to Flash?

What's the symbiote's motivation at this point? Is it even a character anymore or just a supersuit?

Panda-tits > space panda. But I don't have a picture of panda tits and I don't feel like using goggle right now

We don't know yet. But for some reason he's not the host.

Didn't they already say it's going back to Eddie Brock?

Cautiously optimistic because it's Costa.
Part of me is dreadful because it might be the black guy that's banging SpOck's waifu
Curious because of the elongated head

>What's the symbiote's motivation at this point?
it got mindraped by a hivemind into being good

after finally getting a good drink of hate and anger again, it realized it really hates being a boyscout. When Flash came after it, it pounced on him and tried to convince him he was the same.

No. This never happened.

>might be the black guy that's banging SpOck's waifu

Wat, Care to elaborate?

>Curious because of the elongated head
probably just exaggerated perspective

Why would it be Aiden? I don't think they've even teased a plot point like him becoming Venom... unless I missed it.

It's pretty clear this is going to be some new young minority Venom. I mean "Lethal Arrival"?

Arrival implies coming to something new. It's not going to be an old host, you guys should really see this coming at this point.

>Arrival implies coming to something new.

Yeah, a new host. This is already confirmed.

>Cautiously optimistic because it's Costa.
Costa kind of sucks though. Web Warriors wasn't good and his clones story in Spider-Verse wasn't particularly great either outside of the novelty of seeing Ben.

I'd rather Mania over another shoehorned minority quota-filling literally who.

Ideally, Mania gets Venom, Eddie becomes Anti-Venom again, and Flash becomes (Agent) Toxin.

>This would be great. I hope the cover is a fake out because there is no way they wouldn't do Venom tits.

Who's this cutie?

Alonso has been aggressively pushing for diversity and I haven't really seen him do anything yet.

Anime Venom.
Complete with Yandere as fuck laugh.

Ideally Mania stays Mania, Eddie Anti-Venom again, Flash stays Agent Venom and Pat Toxin again.

He's probably just going to get killed by Otto when he gets freed from the Living Brain in a October.

Then Anna Maria was realize he's a dipshit.

Pat's dedicated corpse is still lying in the same ditch in the desert where Blackheart left it.

It's most likely no one. The symbiote absorbs Mania's Symbiote and is able to exist on his own.

Its not really a "symbiote" anymore, then is it?

WHERE IS MY SYMBIOTE STORYTIMES

I suppose it wouldn't, but Space Knight has been spending an awfully long time developing Venom and showing that he can survive without a host.

So what do we think of the new addition to the family? It's a black woman just in case you want to know.

There was that one variant of Black Cat wearing the symbiote but I hope it's not her because I'm tired of her being shat on

...so a female Hybrid, sorta-kinda? I'm down.

good question. neither carnage nor venom have been storytimed.

I'm rock hard right now

>Eddie cameo

yaaaas

Storytime? Eh? Eh?

Please be Eddie

Is she part Chthon too? My reading comprehension is shit

I downloaded it from the win o thread because I was too impatient for a storytime. I don't know how to get good sized pictures from the files. I'm manually taking screenshots up close and piecing them together in paint right now, so I don't think it's the most efficient method.

just open it with winrar or something, then there will be a folder with all the pages

can't you just save as a jpg in mspaint?

The comic reader I use allows me to save the images.

Oh hey, this worked.

Alright, hold on tight, this is my first storytime ever.

Will do Carnage next after I read it.

This has to be the most convoluted way to do something ultra simple.

Like said, just grab winrar and extract the images.

I didn't know how winrar worked. Sorry.

I know how you feel, my first storytime was done with paint

much love, brave user

Aw sweet, the spreads aren't too big. Nice.

Those are some neat lookin symbiotes.

it's refreshing to see non-terran symbiotes that don't have an inexplicable resemblance to spider-man

I get that the other one in the book doesn't, but I still wanna say it

>they have the same colors as Venom's children

Shapeshifting is the best power.

Poetry

And that wasn't very nice Venom.

Does anybody know why sometimes the little reply box doesn't pop up when I click on the post, and I have to scroll to the top? It's annoying.

Gettin some real Hybrid vibes outta that multicolored symbiote mass.

I love seeing these non-humanoid symbiotes! The Skrull transformation scene is awesome.

Love the coloring on this page.

Thanks for the story time user you mind doing Carnage next?

Speaking of, What ever happened to the dog? It's still out there bonded to the symbiotes

So it sounds like they're not going to try and reintegrate Mania into Venom, but actually purify her on her own. Maybe my prayers will be answered and she'll be the new Venom?

>No tits
>no funky hair
>no style of her own
I hope not

I said I would, but I definitely want to read it uninterrupted first.
Last we saw him, it had all of Mercury team's symbiotes, and teamed up with Deadpool to stop Carnage, then presumably ran off back to the government.

I mean, I'd prefer her to be Venom rather than anyone else in the Marvel universe right now if it can't be Flash. And at least it means she won't disappear into limbo.

>Mania will never have a pet symbiote dog

>no funky hair
>no style of her own
she has that spiky anime do,and the whole punk rock look going for her.

And then the letters pages.

>reading comprehension

NEXT TIME, ON VENOM!

WILL FLASH AND PETER FINALLY FIND OUT EACH OTHER'S SECRETS?
DOES VENOM STILL HAVE A HATE BONER FOR SPIDER-MAN?
DOES FLASH GIVE A DAMN ABOUT BENDIS' CIVIL WAR GARBAGE?

I'll start up Carnage in a second.

This is just wishful thinking, but maybe she could keep her usual appearance under normal circumstances and take on the classic Venom look when she's pissed. Honestly, though, I think it's going to be someone completely new.

Much appreciated.

Well he and the other Guardians just showed up on to fight on Carols side. I just hope they don't throw Peter under the bus if/when he meets Venom again

Peter already knows though he confronted cap about it after superior.

>maybe she could keep her usual appearance under normal circumstances and take on the classic Venom look when she's pissed

So exactly like what she already does?

while I could live with it, I'd miss her turning into a teethblender

She turns into this when she's mad?

>confronted

I think you mean "Cap let it slip that Flash was Venom on accident and Peter got pissed."

Peter did no confronting.

I meant like in the OP.

Now that I think about it, so would I.

Info form the SDCC panel.

More or less. Like Flash, she has no mouth when she's tame and turns into when she's pissed.

He uppercut him like it was some MVC move.

Like I said, he was pissed. The uppercut was reactionary, not because Peter confronted Cap.

623-c SPIDER STING

I like Eddie as Venom, but honestly at this point Flash is my favorite Venom. I get a little depressed when I see threads full of people calling Flash garbage and wishing for Eddie back.

who is bunny girl?

White Rabbit

there really was nowhere left to take him with the symbiote. made worse by anti-venom still having potential and going back to regular symbiote after that was a downgrade in every sense

I'm sure Eddie fans feel the same way when Flash fans call Eddie garbage.

inferior

All right, let's keep this symbiote train a rollin'!

These symbiote books are some of the best books marvel has right now.
I think they said it's someone all new though, didn't they?

I like Eddie too, but I wish Pat would come back as Toxin and Eddie would come back as Anti-venom

kek

Del Mundo is killing it with his covers.

when they say hell mark, is that from that circle of four thing?

>I think they said it's someone all new though, didn't they?
This is correct. Its not Flash or Eddie.