Have you ever been outside Europe?

Have you ever been outside Europe?

Cos I have and let me tell you, I knew what it meant to be European then. I went to Asia.

I met lots of Americans. A Peruvian. They were all insufferable. Asians themselves model their countries on America for some reason. All ugly sterile grids with tall glass rectangles. Korea is just USA 2.0. I also met some Brits, a Belgian guy, French guy, German guy, Norwegian girl. We just clicked instantly. There's just a shared European culture we take for granted that you don't notice until you hang around non-Europeans.

American college students are like literal children. They dress in tank tops, baseball caps, cargo shorts, and flipflops. One lad went clubbing dressed like that. They eat shit food, they ate at a Korean McDonalds more times than I cared to mention. They act like teenagers when confronted with alcohol and start playing stupid games like beerpong.

One day I was out with the Belgian lad and the Peruvian lad. The Peruvian lad was a fatass. He was "hungry" in late afternoon early evening. We suggested stopping for food on the way back since it was almost dinner time, but no he wanted to grab potato chips from a shop on the way home. He flat out refused to eat proper food so we gave up and he went off to stuff his face with crisps while me and the Belgian lad ate rice and chicken + shit at a little hole in the wall place.

I laughed with the Belgian lad about it, and he told me how earlier the Peruvian lad was telling him how he was trying to lose weight but always snacked all day and sometimes substituted entire proper meals for snacks and junk. He also took junk food to bed with him because he got "hungry". When the Belge said "guy that's unhealthy, don't do that" he replied "but I can't not eat when I'm hungry" and made up some bullshit excuse.

A bunch of tiny stuff like that that all adds up together, though the approach to drinking and food is definitely the biggest.

meanwhile the norwegian girl was getting smashed by american chads
cry more about peru though

this pasta is so cringy. whoever wrote this is such a faggot.

he's not wrong though

It's cringy to you because it hits home.

bullshit. euros eat same shit as everywhere else in the world. mcdonalds is #1 food joint in europe. check the stats faggots

This is absolutely false. Living in Belgium for half a year and it was an eye opening experience. Even the college chads were generally well put together, would be witty, and have a sense of respectability about themselves.
Also Fast food joints are almost solely populated by drunk folks, poor people, and Americans. About half of my encounters with my fellow Americans overseas occurred within the walls of a Micky D's.

I knew it'd be a stupid brit post

ye I've been to the UK

>sales statistics are false
>i prefer my own anecdotal evidence in a place that is not even a real country
cuck

Yes, I've been to Africa, to places such as Amadora, Capari- wait, we've had this thread yesterday

>muh statistics explain the nuances of culture
k

>70 million people around the world eat at mcdonalds every day
>that doesn't mean shit because muh culture
nigger, you copy us in everything

>Income for Miccy D's from Europe and USA are the same even though the EU has 200 million more people and the food is more expensive
>that means they have the same food culture
k

you are trying some number games but you don't seem to be smart enough for that. that simply means that euros don't eat out as much because poor. but when they do eat out they prefer fast food. simple as that. prove me wrong.

>that webm

Where does it all go? Feels like there's a solid decimeter of steel that just disappear from our dimension every time it loops.

m8 you are the one postulating that food culture is the same between Europe and the US. The onus is on you to prove this. Ironically here you are admitting they are diffrent due to European's poverty and therefore inability to purchase big macs.

I do love a slag who can bust a good move.

I feel the same way here, only get along with Europeans for the most part and some Australians

I was working in Korea for a bit and met some yanks who were there as English teachers, they told me the job was glorified baby sitting and a few didn't even seem to know where Korea was on a world map.

Appeared to know cock all about the world outside America too.

what do you mean "different"? they love fast food just like us. instead of comparing mcdonalds revenue in europe and the us, i simply state that fast food is hugely popular in europe compared to other types of restaurants.

it went up the ass, and not the asshole. She had shitloads of stitches

Oh okay, I misunderstood.

I feel like I should say in the case of that picture, McDonalds is pretty much the only place open and serving food in the early hours of the morning in city centres along with some shithole kebab places so that's where everyone goes.

>Even the college chads were generally well put together, would be witty, and have a sense of respectability about themselves.
This so much. It's something amerilards don't understand, that European life is just better. It's people are more human.

>Europe is a country
>flag
Ah yes

>americans
>chads
Nah m8 you're talking about aussies

Americans invented chad. wtf are you on about.

In europe it's usually aussies who are the chads when it comes to exchange students
Murricans are usually fat betas with no fashion sense

>finn is talking about fashions

The no fashion sense I believe, but the "fat beta" part I doubt. It's probably mostly college students of an average build and normal social status (they manage to study abroad after all).

Why yes. Americans usually dress up like children and in 2 size too large clothes

I wish the parts about dressing and acting like children were false, but unfortunately they're too true.

That being said, when it comes to alcohol, it's not like Bongs or Belgians are much better. If you want to see proper drinking culture, then one should look towards either the Meds or Eastern Euros.