Story time

Ulysses #3
I wonder if the Nihilism would help or hurt Ulysses's profiling.

There goes his grip on reality

Funny, that guy or those guys who bitch about Infinite Comics being storytimed hasn't shown up.

Maybe he didn't know it this came out today. I didn't either, it didn't show up on comixology until last night.

The end

bump

will Ulysses faiding like Hope

It depends on how the event ends but he should be fine. Hope was too damn gamebreaking, she was powerful and billed as the savior of mutantkind. Since big two comics never end she would never be able to fulfill the latter part. We recently learned of weaknesses in his ability, If he learns to control when he gets his visions and of what he could find a usable place among the Inhumans.

>storytiming an infinite comic
You are a braver man than I.

Just randomly taking a swing at Karnak seems like it'd be pretty high on the list of things you probably souldn't do in this situation.

Luckily Karnak only caused him a little pain

Wait, so this guy who's so important for the CW2 plot is a prisoner in some tower in the middle of a desert, guarded by a madman?

Who thought this was a good idea and how exactly do people get to know what his visions are?

Karnak is Ow the Edge: The Character, but at least Ewing seems to know it. Interested how this is going to end up changing Ulysses.

This was before CW2 and Medusa thought it would be a good idea. It seems to have worked out.