What happens here? Do South Americans even know they exist?

What happens here? Do South Americans even know they exist?

Guyana and Suriname are backwards dictatorships where nothing happens
French Guinea is literally a part of France, they have some infrastructure there but for the most part it's just Brazilians sneaking over the border to steal gold

Yes we know they exist

>Do South Americans even know they exist?

Not really... Like 90% dont know even where Surinam is, I was shocked when i realize that they're on my continent

In this a code message the van blommestein in French Guiana ?

Suriname's emigrate to the Netherlands. Guyanese emigrate to America, where everyone thinks they are from Africa

Guyana has a secret...

These three are basically the least south american south american countries, people know where they are but not wich one is wich. This place is basically a giant unindentified blob of landmass no one ever hears about or knows how it is in there.

They're the most M*slim countries in the hemisphere.

Cleansing when?

>American education

t. American who fled his problems by becoming an English teacher in Japan

They're basically caribbean countries stuck in the mainland

US Senators get murdered

The Islamic Development Bank has operations in Guyana.

Islam, suicide, Indians, English, French, and Dutch
Yeah no one gives a shit about them

why is it always an american that makes south american threads

why not

Its where I keep my secret laboratory where I conduct all my whacky experiments, innovations, and inventions.

Nothing really happens there. They don't seem to care about the outside world and the outside world don't seem to care about them.

Mewtwo was born there.

what are they?

No one gives a shit about them. But I heard people get paid in Euros in Cayenne so quite a few brazilians work there.
el eterno CHI...

He's a butthurt mexican who has been making these threads recently, but it makes it look like USA cares deeply about us.

Nobody remembers Behoimi-chan anymore...
Also I heard that Guyana has found a lot of petroleum recently, in a few years they might be the most developed country in SA

Mew was found in Guyana...

Looks like they might need some freedoms

Got anything interesting in the works?