B-but m-muh gurl power

b-but m-muh gurl power

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Hamilton_(scientist)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How the mighty have fallen

Damn

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nobody wanted this fucking movie, so this isn't really a surprise.

>Feminists say theyre all excited and happy a movie like this exists. None of them go to see it.
Loses 80million..

It wasn't even a good idea.
A quality reboot would've had 30 years later, here are the new ghostbusters as they dig through some old stuff or find it in an old building newly purchased or something passed down...the bitches can even improve upon the old equipment if they want to be so smart.

WE DID IT BROS

WE PUT WOMEN BACK IN THEIR PLACE!

>thinking a girl movie for the sake of being a girl movie would come out on top at the box office

And this is what is funny cause there are more females in the world

Theaters only charge feminists for one ticket, no matter how many seats their ass occupies.

keep bumping this. Recall all the scum here to tell how Sup Forums was wrong after it made 40 million dollars opening weekend, and how "it was a hit?"

Where are they now? Who is losing? Who is being displaced?

Do you people still not understand the point of this new Ghostbusters, even though the producers knew it would never profit?

It's to make young girls, think they can be smart and courageous like their Ghostbuster female-lead heroes. And then ultimately have those girls grow up and go into STEM fields.

There is literally nothing wrong with that. Boys have had intellectually stimulating media and role-models to aspire to be for ever.

Feminazis BTFO

Best Comment

Yea it was a funny movie but a sequel would've been redundant.

fuck off kike

Kek

>there are more women in the world
>there are more gay men in the world
>I've never had a girlfriend

>keep bumping this. Recall all the scum here to tell how Sup Forums was wrong after it made 40 million dollars opening weekend, and how "it was a hit?"
Well I bet their profits took a hit wwwww

Thought of the best fucking idea.

Now hear me out.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, right?

Action of making a remake with an all-remale cast. Reaction? Shit box office sales.

Now riddle me this Sup Forums, what if one of us were to take an old movie and make an all-male remake? Opposite reaction: break box office records.

Too lazy to do this myself, anyone into movie making wants to roll with this idea and make it big go for it.

Cuck

0.05U$ has been deposited on your account.
now go back to bumping hillary general threads.

>flag

think I might head to twatter to congratulate leslie and her (((director)))

Social Justice Landwhales Absolutely, certainly, doubtlessly, positively, precisely, surely, unquestionably BTFO.

I can see it now

"MEAN BOYS BREAKS BOX OFFICE RECORDS ACROSS THE BOARD"

>mean boys

top fucking kek, really want this to happen now.

Steel Magnolias starring Bruce Willis, Chuck Norris, Charles Bronson, and Clint Eastwood would be GOAT

>even though the producers knew it would never profit?
Are you trolling, or do you really have no idea how hollywood works? If the studio loses money, the head of studio gets shitcanned.
Period, The end. The jews have to push their propaganda AND make it profitable. This one failed and will be at the kosher soup kitchen soon we can hope.

>no racemixing agenda
>movie tells girls to aspire to be scientists not whores
>no anti white message
>was pretty funny
I want /r9k/ to get off my board. You fags are cancer.

Anyone got some of the screencaps from Harambe's twitter meltdown?

that's almost as retarded as this picture

Dig deeper. What if it's sponsored by the CIA? It's not really a stone's throw, when we find CIA involvement in Quinn/Sarkeesian/Gamer's R Dead headlines and Pokemon GO.

You're looking for Sup Forums, not Sup Forums.
Read the rules and post on the appropriate board.
Thank you. sage

They planned a sequel?
Holy shit.

It would have been soooo easy to make a good movie with this franchise. People waited for it for so long, there's a lot of hype around 80s/90s pop culture and buddy movies.

But these dumb fucks HAD TO to make a political statement with this all female interracial LGBT feminist bullshit cast.

They have ruined this great franchise. What a waste.

i have them but too lazy to get off my other drive. they are everywhere go to 4+4 if the cuck hotpocket mods have deleted from archives. Sure they have em up to celebrate this.

>Tfw an user on Sup Forums writes a better plot for the new Ghostbusters movie than the actual writers did

That guy is just asking to be electrocuted to death

>I want /r9k/ to get off my board
This is isn't r9k, you fucking cocksucker. It's about "feminism" ruining our movies, ruining our vidya games, and infecting itself into every aspect of culture.
Fuck sake, it was a front page headline that some dickhead commentator called the female affletes "girls" instead of "women" and he had to apologize.
It's gone way, way too far and wonderful to see the jews get their comeuppance.

>Feminists, reaping what they sow

Yep

>videogames
Waste of time
>movies
Man who cares it's not like it was a movie where a black rapping teenager falls in love with a beautiful aryan woman. That shits cancer. Or a movie about bad moms who like to drink heavily and whore around.

>animated spinoffs
plz no

>ShamefurDispray.jph

"politics is downstream from culture." I didn't necessarily like Andrew Bretbairt, but this was true.
How do you think they got a nigger in the White House? They had a nigger president in every major film they good away with it.

Oh shit my sides

PATRIARCHY!

I would have gone to see that one.

>That jigaboo face

Yeah but I'm not against a woman president. I'm hoping Marine Le Pen wins in France and if Trump was a woman I'd vote for her.

The show was clearly made to capitalize on nostalgia. They just fucked it up royally but not actually giving the original cast any appearance.

Imagine if they took the currently existing movie, and threw in Aykroyd, Stantz, and/or Murray as a mentor to the new team. Heck, even just a passing mention or reference.

unfortunately, this happens on the internet quite a lot

Murray was in it. He was played as some rich critic, that didn't believe in ghosts, and that they didn't catch one. Then they released the ghost for Murray to see, and it pushed him out the window and he died.

They're not going to find investors if they can't turn a profit. And if they can't find investors, they can't make movies. It's that simple.

There are some investors who'll be willing to fund a movie for ideological purposes, but they're the minority

That's what I'm saying it was funded as pure propaganda by the government.

that's the thing though, it claims to capitalize on our sense of nostalgia, but as you can see here

they even had Bill fucking Murray on board and all they managed to do with him was throw him out of a window
damn that makes me feel really fucking nostalgic

That's the worst part, they metaphorically threw the old cast out the window by physically doing it to Bill Murray

Don't worry, it's set in 2050 and has nothing to do with this SJW trash which will be in the dollar bins next year, with most copies pulped a few months later.

My RPG group did even better. We operated under the assumption that Venkman, the used car salesman in scientists' clothing that he is, eventually talked the others into franchising the brand. Our players were operating under licence to Ghostbuster's Inc. and one of the complications they had to wrestle with was staying profitable enough to pay the fees.

Shit was funny as hell.

>they even had Bill fucking Murray on board
They literally forced him.
He would have been sued if not.

>implying they won't manage to somehow fuck it up again

>I'm not against a woman president.
Good point. Look how well Merkel is doing. And the presidentess of Brazil (now officially impeached). grrl power!

tbf that is pure pottery tho

can't wait to see this happen to the new all female "ocean eleven" remake

Merkel is a childless old hag. She's not a real woman.

Animated series means it doesn't matter. There's been loads of garbage Ghostbusters shit out there in the niche markets like animation and comics, but none of them troubled the zeitgeist. It doesn't matter what shit they shovel out in that market, it's only the big-budget live action stuff that matters.

>women in STEM is a good thing

Splash is being remade with all males

Women like pic related yes, not ditzy dumb sluts, SMART women.

You do know women are just as capable as men in STEM, just far fewer of them are, right?

>"Margaret Heafield Hamilton (born August 17, 1936) is a computer scientist, systems engineer and business owner. She was Director of the Software Engineering Division of the MIT Instrumentation Laboratory, which developed on-board flight software for the Apollo space program."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Hamilton_(scientist)

How do you edit something like this?

>RPG Group

>pic related

haha what?

Not disagreeing with that. I should have said *more* women in STEM. Pushing for equality where it is clear there naturally is little (in STEM fields) is absurd though.

they are losing 100 mill+- after all the shilling they did :D

Clinton is an inhuman monster. She would do to us what Merkel has done to Germany and the rest of Europe if not worse.

They'd have to make a good movie first m8. Girls will get their role models from entertainment which didn't bomb.

!!!!!!

Then why only women? Why is it always the white men being changed? Why are characters that were originally women/racial minority being ignored to try and change popular ones? Do white boys not need role models?

These efforts have been ongoing for years without results. How long will it take you to admit that male and female brains are intrinsically different, and with that, our specialties and desires? It's like that comic where all the women go into Professional Whining Degrees instead of the STEM fields they claim need more females.

That's a fire or electrocution waiting to happen
Holy fuck

wew fuckin rare flag thanks for posting m8

>posting an example of a smart STEM woman from a nerd minstrel show
Nigga

>Smart
Every character on that show is completely retarded to such a level that they should just be cartoon characters on Nickelodeon.

She's actually smart in real life too, look up the actress, Mayim Bialik.

>"Amy Farrah Fowler is a neurobiologist, which is a field related to Bialik's real-life academic career in neuroscience."

It mean girls was great but I can imagine mean boys being really fucking good. Although it will miss that young Lindsay Lohan HNNG

This. Who cares if little suzy wants to be a hair dresser and bobby wants to be a scientist? In the end, theyre both doing what they want to do.

I never deny that male and female brains are wired differently. But it helps if you have an already established piece that brought up a smart generation of future male scientists. And then just rewire it, to try and get some bites for future female scientists.

The reason why white male films of the past are being updated. Is because generally films written by white men, are cult classics. The fictional narrative is perfect. White men are great across every spectrum of every interest. We all know this. So it helps to take something that is known to work and put a female-gendered spin on it.

I don't really agree with fucking up Ghostbusters though with an all female cast. But if it leads to girls aspiring to become smart dykes like their hero in Ghostbusters 2016. Then that's good for humanity in the future.

I hate Hillary. I agree. But because of what she stands for not whats between her legs. And btw Milo the Jew is the one who constantly intertwines the alt right with /r9k/ reddit causes like hating a movie for being pro woman and not even anti male.

Whoa

direct short
trips breaker

>not knowing neuroscience degrees can be liberal arts psychology degrees

wew lad

Did anyone see it?

I have a friend who is the PC type and he said it was overall just a poor movie. Nothing related to the feminist themes, but that compared to the first film it seemed like the characters were way over the top as opposed to realistic people in the first two films.

Any more opinions on this?

A bunch of bros hanging out and throwing bants back and forth. I'd watch it

>you're from Africa? But why are you white

>dude you can't ask someone why they're white

>ayoo we wuz africans and sheitt

What the fuck. Why even have him on board if they were gonna make him some fucking random skeptic who just gets killed by a ghost?

>fire

Yes. I bet you believe rats chewing on wires cause house fires as well, no?