Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r8pJt4dK_s4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why did he even quit?

Quitting while you're ahead is the smart thing to do

Last season was shit right?

Did he even quit?

hit and miss, like season 6

I'd give it a 4/10. It was alright but I think he knew it'll never be as good as it used to be.

Isn't he pretending to be a schoolteacher now, to get the prime cunny with the D.E.N.N.I.S. system?

Bailing because the show has gone to shit

>last season
You mean the last 4 or so?

I haven't watched past season 6, how did they wrote him off?

Yea the show is way past its prime. They should have wrapped it up a couple years ago.

It's Always Sunny has gotten progressively less funny with each season starting with season 2.

That was solved since he quit to do other projects and the show went on a one-year hiatus.
Also, last season was good, you people are just mad about the racism episode and that's dumb, considering literally the first episode in the series is full of race jokes as well, not to mention a lot of stuff here and there in the series.

This show shouldve ended 5 seasons ago.

>last season was good, you people are just mad about the racism episode
No. There were some people that got triggered by that episode, but mostly it just hasn't been very funny in years

*steals your space sitcom

it's odd the guy with the least going on outside the show is the one quitting

>you people are just mad about the racism episode
No, fuckface. I didn't like it because it was hamfisted garbage. They already addressed issues of face in their very first episode and a few more times since then, and did it in a much more humorous way that actually fit their shithead characters.

1-2 good episodes
2-3 ok episodes
rest bad

He peaked.

Banged some chick in ND when he got off a plane and got her pregnant. Is leaving to go take care of it. Totally out of character in my opinion

>gets a show on a different network
>always sunny gets put on hiatus because everyone has bigger careers now
>work a way so that glenn can do his new show on one network and sunny next year
>*quitting the show he helped create*

yes the last few seasons haven't been as funny but they're still funnier than 90% of the shit on right now

Best response

he is the golden god.
he hasn't quit btw.

What, I've seen him in more stuff than Mac which I've literally only seen in Sunny.

Yeah, I highly doubt so, considering 12th season is a return to form if anything. Since they started experimenting more with episode format (shit like Charlie Work, Being Frank, Hero or Hate Crime) they've become a lot more hit and miss, but the only episodes from 12th season I disliked were the 3 last ones (I didn't even DISLIKED Crickett's, I just think they recycled too much footage)

Had its moments but really nothing more. There was no episode I'd call good or even average as a whole.

>What, I've seen him in more stuff than Mac which I've literally only seen in Sunny.

didn't they pitch the series as a last ditch effort to kickstart Mac's career?

*blocks your luggage*

I'd block her luggage if you know what I mean.

I liked PTSDee.

I don't. Please elaborate.

holy shit did he actually do it

I'd like to insert my erect penis into her anus, preventing her from defecating.

He was in season 3 of fargo, really out of place and an awkward scene

>polchan offended by racism

He sucked. It's okay to say.

But she poops from there?!

Isn't Mac busy directing a minecraft movie or something equally retarded?

What does that mean?

>kaitlin will never pee on your shoulder
suffering

(An hour or so after we finished speaking, clarity appeared in the form of reports in the Hollywood trade press that Howerton has signed to do an NBC comedy pilot with Patton Oswalt.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He is super buddy buddy with Mac & Dee's actors on Twitter so I doubt he is gone for good.

>Patton Oswalt
No! He's going to kill Glenn, isn't he?

Why do American retards have to spoil everything? In Britain actors can appear on any fucking channel because it doesn't fucking matter that he was on ITV whilst he was being on some shitty BBC show

Yes.

I forgot, was it the one with the dildo bike?
because the dildo bike was funny.

blah blah blah murika bad blah blah blah god save the queen's queefs blah blah blah

what the fuck are you talking about

I doint know im pretty drunk

oh, take care

Yeah man Europe is so cool!

>Turn on TV after renewing my license
>Go to butter my steak
>Get arrested for having a deadly butterknife

>turn on my TV
>not allowed to hear swearing or see boobs
>man get his head exploded

MUURIICAAAAA FREEEEDOM YEAAAAAH

>butter my steak

Is that a thing?

Americans put butter on everything

I though that was corn syrup.

Butter AND corn syrup

land of the free baby

But what if she poops in your penis?

How about a fried stick of butter covered in corn syrup?

Then she will pay my fuck fine. And that is a price she does not want to pay

only if I can shoot it first because of muh amendmuhnts ya'll heeeaaar

is the price more buttfucking?

What's the price, user?

>Trying to leave beloved sitcom
>Thinks Vaccines cause autism
Is Glenn retarded? Even Charlie wants to keep doing the show and he has the best career.

thats the french user

I've never been so disappointed in an actor who's work I like. Literally sorry you're legs don't work because you've got polio I was worried you'd get autism

>a black lives matter episode
it jumped the shark big time

10 days in the whore hole for a first offense, you DO NOT DARE to upset me twice

>when the smart one is retarded in real life

does this mean Charlie is a genius irl?

>people genuinely believe they should have the freedom to choose

Retards.

My kid shouldn't be subjected to smallpox at school because your retarded ass doesn't want to get your kids vaccinated. That is why it is mandatory

Christ she's cute

It has to be a setup for next season's opener right? He's got the least reason to quit out of anyone and his departure was really out of character.

Mac is writing and directing the Minecraft movie and if it goes well he'll probably be in line for more behind the scenes work

>Minecraft movie

The fuck?

Dee's gonna be a foot girl.

We're literally getting an emoji movie. Why are you surprised by anything Hollywood will shit out?

Is there any evidence at all of vaccines somehow causing autism? Autism rates rising doesn't count, it's literally better identification and the fact that the spectrum is huge and we're all autistic on some fucking level.

and surely having fucking autism is better than having Polio

We are?
Is it the eggplant? Because I've seen this one. And a lot of remakes.

>click thread
>click Page Down
>vaccine debate

Nope, it's a huge meme pushed forward by hysteria and actual junk science.

he's just bitter because olson has her show the mick which is funny as fuck, charlie day is making hollywood movies, rob is some sort of producer now adn is showrunner for sunny and devito is a legend. meanwhile glenn was in coffee town.

>6
>not 7
kill yourself with your shit taster

youtube.com/watch?v=r8pJt4dK_s4

>the absolute state of Sony

Didn't know this about Glenn, damn he's fucking based.

>11 season
>quitting while you're ahead

did he really quit? wow

season became shit after season 9 in my opinion. the decline started at season 6

>the firewall is a literal wall of fire

Subtle.
Also is the phone hacking itself?

The original vaccines cause autism study was by a doctor who claimed that one of the currently used vaccines causes autism and that the one he invented (and would be paid for whenever people used it), was the safe alternative. His study was found out to be bullshit and he was struck off the medical register.

However, idiots ran with his bullshit money-making scam and now thousands of people have died because of his greed.

That doesn't look like the El Mike fell in love with. But they did say season 2 was gonna be darker.

i want to make a chicken and waffles joke, but it seems too easy.

She already is, there was an episode where Tiger Woods was into her feet

IASIP has been pretty awful for a few years now, but no matter how bad it gets, Seasons 3 and 4 will always be God Tier to me.

I think he was quoting that very episode.

Noice trips delivering the devastating news that it was a fellow Brit who started the spread of hurr durr vaccinations give you autism retardartion.

What a cunt

I unironically find Dee attractive and sexy

are you vaccinated user?

Shut up baby dick

last season was garbage??? fuck you plebs last season was amazing grandmas house, waterpark, wolf cola, a crickets tale.

The sad thing is they moved it to FXX a channel most people have either never heard of or would never watch and you add to that the fact that compared to how great and fresh the show was when it started its starting to feel stale with them so old acting the same.

Its a shame they should've stopped early like Seinfeld did but now I feel the show will just fade away

Alright, well I'm outta here.

3 of those episodes are fucking woeful, the other was ok. I'll let you decide which.

Yes, and I've had my children vaccinated too. What now, you jabroni?

7 was the last GOOD season, and it's been declining ever since. Still great eps here and there though. Water park was an instant classic