When will (((((Hollywood))))) stop forcing this meme?

When will (((((Hollywood))))) stop forcing this meme?

When you finally get laid so never

>actor
So she's a man?

>be pretty
>have no talent
>sign with a huge agency
>we the people have to put up with their PR push for like five years even though clearly nobody wants to see their movies

We survived Jessica Biel, we survived Megan Fox, we survived Miles Teller, we can survive this skinny bitch.

when will you stop being so triggered?

>watching capeshit
>reading vogue
>following celebrity gossip
Are you literally retarded or just a raging homosexual?

Yeah right I get so much pussy kid

How do I become an activist? Do I just retweet stuff I see on Twitter about BLM? I don't want to have to go outside.

NO LIE

YOU KNOW THIS

900+ times

bravo

>pretty

I would be okay with it if that were true desu

Make threads on Sup Forums crying about white genocide and wear your kekistani flack to the local protest.

well he could be both

always makes me kek that someone was buttflustered enough to make this

Could someone explain what the fuck OP is complaining about exactly?

literally jaden smith in a wig

Have you tried not being a faggot?

>We survived Jessica Biel, we survived Megan Fox
hang yourself fag

Someone being on the cover of a fashion magazine.

>pretty

Wow she looks passable from angles hiding her ape nose and wearing 5 lbs of makeup I was so wrong

>left
>regressive

That's like bitching about Lebron James being short, are you literally retarded or just have high lead in the water supply.

>2/10 would not bang

>caked in a shitload of makeup
>20

WEW

I didn't say I didn't want to fuck Biel or Fox, I just said they have no talent. Important distinction.

Just the "activist" and "it girl" parts and the fact that she's being pushed so hard because she's black/part-black. Ugly people on magazine covers is nothing new.

>safe spaces
>segregation
>language police
>not regressive

Might as well just come out as the full blown statist cock suckers you are

>REAL girls don't wear make up
What the fuck, when did the neckbeard resurgence happen?

>wide nose
>attractive
pick one

Look how airbrushed her face is in this picture. She almost looks like a painting it's so doctored.

t. jerks off to scandinavian girls

>protecting oppressed people from white supremacy and violent language is regressive

only in Sup Forumsworld

nah i just jerk it to whatevers on the front page with big tits

attractive girls don't have to cake the makeup
take your shit taste and go worship your ugly niggers elsewhere

When did anyone say that, roastie scum?

I enjoy how its always posted as a response to the original meme and never as a standalone response in itself

>user spends 5 minutes looking for her best picture to btfo racysts
>Still looks like a tranny.

Top kek

neck yourself m8

If I wipe that off will she die?

>no talent. Important distinction.
you can make a roll your opinions and put them deep in your ass, asshole

it's ok to admit you're gay

>>protecting oppressed people from white supremacy
jesus christ you're a faggot

safe spaces and new language are progressive. just because you don't like the new terms doesn't mean they're regressive. they're only regressive if they existed at some point in the past.

>segregation
>he thinks letting women or gay people hang out where they won't be murdered is "segregation"
Let's everyone guess your education level.

I don't even get how people become famous anymore.

I've literally never heard of this girl before the new Spider-Man and now she's thrown on a million magazine covers with the headlines acting like I should know who this girl is.

And why the FUCK does anyone give any credit to ANYTHING a 20 year old has to say about politics?

>being attracted to women is gay now

What is the world coming to

she starred in some disney kids show

I know you are but what am I?

That's a good question. Maybe she has some influence over small girls and her beliefs support a system financially beneficial to those funding the publishing? I don't know things.

quad-empowered BlowingTFO

someone being talented isn't a matter of opinion. you can either do the job or you can't.

nice ass =/=talent

if the non-supremacists don't protect people from white supremacy, who will?

Sup Forums cant make their own memes

the funny thing is china isn't buying the cultural marxism, they are more racist and sexist than the rednecks in the deep south, and they worship whites even more.

the weak should fear the strong

Good question.
Hollywood has been pushing her for about 4 years. No one wants her but soon they'll think they do because repeat shit enough and the weak will follow.
Never liked her. Near deal breaker for me in new SM

>i've never heard of this person
They meet someone in LA, or get an agent who decides they should be in movies. Whether that person is deserving or talented or not doesn't matter, someone somewhere decided their face can make money, and now they've got an agent. They have to be on magazine covers, talk shows, movie trailers so they can market the name and face. Sometimes this works, and we all accept someone we wouldn't ordinarily look at twice in line at the grocery store (Adam Driver). Sometimes we all decide, as a collective group, No Thank You (Miles Teller).

These things go in cycles, basically James Franco was in the same boat when the first Spider Man came out, and his career was over by the time 2 came out, really. The only thing that saved Franco was he decided to go full-on eccentric weirdo, most other actors don't have that bag of tricks.

Come home, white man!

forcing what? cute girls?

i just get annoyed how they try to brand these rich out of touch people as "activists" because it's hip now.

yeah,i'll bet you're a fucking activist. must be really hard getting six figure movie paychecks.

>contorting yourself like a thai kahoey
>good looking

pick one ;^)

they don't worship whites at all, despite whatever memes you've been drinking.

east asians make fun of whites as having huge honker noses.

>they're only regressive if they existed at some point in the past.

Good thing they have, but I'm sure you'll come up with some deflection on how it doesnt count

She's ugly, get over it Sup Forumscksuckers.

This is what a real Nubian kween looks like.

user she quite literally looks like a ladyboy

there you have it, you're claiming people don't have talent, jessica sings and has better voice that Stone, there's a little scene where she dance with colin firth and she did it well (for a movie thats not about dance) , that Teller guy did a decent job in that music movie. as I said it is more about opinions.

>east asians make fun of whites as having huge honker noses.
>same as mainlanders

lel what shithole are you from

ummm you can see her nipple. Please remove this picture

These cumskins are outrageous. They openly hate everybody but still think that the non-whites will love them

Mainlanders do it too lol

but keep living in your fantasy world

Please tell us how Harvard's blacks only graduation ceremony is progressive. I love to see me some good mental gymnastics.

Graduations can be triggering if too many whitey thieves are their.

Its completely different from segregation in the past. Ditto for the segregated dorms.

The cringelord strikes

Vae Victus you pathetic cunt

I want to get blacked by her.

why did they make her whiter?

I agree she's being forced upon everybody but hey, at least she's a better actress than Emma Watson

So she wore no makeup in Homecoming?

Where did I say anything like that you dumb fuck?

They want more of her Dutch to show.

These chinese are outrageous. They openly hate everybody but still think that the africans will love them

Enjoy the new empire.

Of course not. She wore makeup designed to make her look like she was a dowdy girl who doesn't wear makeup.

lmao Triggered libtards can't handle the heat

Why does she have only 1 name?

Trannies also look passable with 20 layers of makeup. Post some gruesome rekt pics of post op pls

I'm smarter and better looking than everyone itt

I know this is bait but fuck you I'll bite it just to remind everyone that so far all leftist memes have been emulated and straight up copied from the right wing, even leftist online culture is nothing but a shadow of right wing culture

I really doubt she's an IT girl

I think it's pretty telling that whoever made this meme didn't have the good sense to edit the HTML and take a screenshot, instead they took a screenshot and then pasted an image of text over it.

Almost any thin/fit girl can be made passable with that amount of makeup and airbrushing. This picture is much more realistic.

don't forget fancy dresses

You fucks really are incapable of trolling or shitposting

No wonder you cant spot it too.

I think you mean corsets, breast and butt pads and all the other shaping shit they wear

Good one user! You sure showed him!

This only proves men with the mass of VY Canis Majoris in makeup can look like women

When will jews stop trying to destroy white civilization?

Never. They leave you no choice. That's why they've been thrown out of countries 109 times.

FLY HIIIIIIIIIIIIGH LESBIAN SEAGULL

LITERALLY ITT

The first one isn't true. White women are the least likely to date/marry outside of their race. Regardless, multiculturalism only hurts whites.

Ugly unibrow bitch

you think you're an expert but you are a retard