Illlegal North korea documentary, watch before Youtube removes it

Took me a few minutes in until I realised it was real.
The guy sounded fake.
It might end up going to trending.

youtube.com/watch?v=dgmZR-F1XIU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9rgyh8wu1nI
youtube.com/watch?v=H9_G7LjqzVc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also not a shill, just thought you guys might be interested before it gets removed.

why is it illegal?

was watching this vid yesterday but didn't finish it.

lil kim will get butthurt and threaten to nuke.

It's not approved by the govenment and he leaves the tour at some point, also he broke a contract saying he's not a journalist.
He also said he had to go into hiding.

but if he's back in the US, then why would they give a shit?

but why would youtube remove it?

Could be targeted, asked what else he saw, plus it could affect Amercian Relations relations.
He's done controversial videos before and gotten sued.

Controversy?
Might be a court case by the travel company and he's asked to remove it.

>i secretly made a documentary in north korea
>north korea will kill me
why would they care anymore and go such lengths to kill some random guy? he's no kim jong nam

Really depends on what he filmed. If he filmed just people doing normal thing, prolly nothing will happen, now if he filmed something about the Military other than in museums, he's fucked.

>It's a literal paradise
Also that guy bitching about "muh solitary life" being meaningless wouldn't survive a day as a Christian hermit.

He is literally blogging about his life
Dropped.

haha what a fucking autist

>10:45
Dog bless France

What the fuck am I watching?

>Shilling this hard

>Could be targeted

north korea is a shithole they could never reach anyone outside east asia.

How butthurt is this guy about the other tourists? Wow

>doesn't upload all photos and video
what's the fucking point

also he has a video from like 10 months ago where he's in NK, so what, it took him 10 months for him to escape to iceland?

also if he's hiding he's not doing a very good job, since there's people in the background walking in the building where he's recording

>"I have made a super duper secret and forbidden documentary of north korea!!!!!!"
>spends half the documentary complaining about other turists
fuck this guy

North Korea IS a democracy fucktard.
youtube.com/watch?v=9rgyh8wu1nI

>Maoist Rebel News
jesus fuck america and its tide pod eating youth

youtube.com/watch?v=H9_G7LjqzVc

easy on the tinfoil mate

Did you even watch the video?

North Korea is in the pay of the Kim dynasty

I would go to Best Korea only if I want put on FBI most wanted. tBh.

*youtube not north korea

Imagine being so unlucky that you're born in Best Korea.

>fbi most wanted
yeah alri i'm sure you'll get put up there for that

what a faggot, but goddamn north korea is aesthetic as fuck at the 20-25 mark

Most people think North Koreans are brainwashed but wh*Te people dont realize South Koreans are brainwashed as well.
When I spent two years in school there they taught me communist eat babies and made us sing songs about killin commies.

Didn't vice do this also hes kinda autistic

>North Korea wants to kill me
>GOOD THING THEY DON'T KNOW I'M HIDING IN IRELAND PLEASE SHARE THIS LADS

epic meme

there was a huge famine, it's probably real

It's true tho, commies are a cancer.

how do you know those weren't lies by the government?

I'm hiding in the Icelandic wilderness because i realised random footage from Best Korea. btw i wad allowed to carry all kinds of recording devices.
Is that guy for real? what an autist.

because we don't have schizophrenia

Your right. Watch the act of killing

It's against TOS but they have a history of putting those types of videos in trending after all.

why doesn't he just post the fucking footage

there's about a 0% chance youtube is going to remove anything like this, but even if they did it would just be given extra publicity and reuploaded by anti-censorship fags

so your comment is really just clickbait type advertisement

Because it would show he just took random footage and he wouldn't be able to dramatise and make money off of it

Watched it through. Just a paranoid little kid

>walking around north korea with a gopro and all his camera equipment noticed at the start
>norks almost certainly will have reviewed his footage
>worst thing he did was accidentally wander off for 5 minutes

Waste of time this video

>Guide says don't go outside of my play area
>Do it anyways
>Hold hands with a boy

DEVILISH

>do NOT bring encryption software into north korea
>DO NOT DO IT
>I regret this heavily
>I may regret this for the rest of my life

What an annoying tard, swinging back and forth like a mental patient off medication.

He's currently complaining about how the other tourists "weren't nice" towards him. Does it get any better or am I better off just cutting my losses at this point?

Just close it nothing happens

Yeah, I started skipping ahead and it looks like it's 95% autistic back-and-forth swinging and more of his inane drivel.

There's a faggot speaking like a motherfucker the entire video.

how do you know it isnt a motherfucker speaking like a faggot?

Let's compromise: there's a motherfucking faggot speaking like a faggoty motherfucker.

>still gets 700k views and good like/dislike ratio

You're this late to realise that most people are idiots?

still... that video was mindnumbingly stupid

>documentary
>20 minutes in
>all he have talked about is his ptsd, how tourists made fun out of him and how other youtubers only made propanganda videos
How is that even a documentary? I mean, reading the description is literally more insightful than watching half of the video. What the fuck.

It's not, stop watching it now. The most exciting and "touching" thing that happened is he walked 5 minutes away from the tour group area, broke his gopro and said "hello" to a kid, but it wasn't even on camera

Don't waste any more of your time. You'll regret it.

Yeah, I guess I'll just do that.

You know they assasinate high ranked defectors right?

lol that a freak, we have a guy who had to make a pro north korea documentary movie, but he hided videos which has to be deleted and made this. He lives in Russia, of course he have problems with our propagandist channels, but that's it

Yeah that's shit

They won't assassinate him, they assassinate high ranked defectors to send a message to people that try to escape North Korea, but for a journalist they won't do it because :
1)There is fucking nothing in this long and boring ass video and the fact that he talks like a weirdo half of the time doesn't help him being credible
2)It's on youtube, North Koreans don't have access to youtube anyway, and someone that is ready to believe that NK is a good country will have no problem dismissing this video since the guy seems fucking weird and make a shit ton of drama out of nothing.
3) When a journalist has critical informations on you, you want to kill him before he releases these informations, not after. Once he released them he is worthless once again. Journalist that get killed are opposition journalists, journalists that you know will write things about you in the futur or journalist that you know have critical informations about you. He doesn't have any critical informations since he didn't do shit and he released everything already in the video anyway, and he is not gonna do anything anymore because they won't let him go back to NK.