A reminder that if you don't practice the hoop you are a colossal fag

A reminder that if you don't practice the hoop you are a colossal fag.
Your cunt.
Do you hoop?

OP here.
Indiana boy, play anytime I get a chance.

Every time you play basket ball, you're playing a game thought up by a Leaf.
Happy hooping.

Glad to Leaf friend

Your love for the game is so pure, not even an obnoxious Leaf post can shake you from your positivity and dedication.
Respect.

>niggerball

Respect for you as well, friend.

>being a literal basketball-american

I don't know about your parts. But here in my parts there is no better way of getting to know your fellow man than playing some "niggerball".

Jerome....

>no touching
Boring sport honestly, can't even get a feel for the boy you are playing against.

Hm I disagree, your judgment is based on mainstream television. Playing at the local court is a different story, it's a whole lot rougher playing there.

Isn't it part of the rules tho? Of course you can play against rules, but i mean might as well play a real groping sport instead of this.

Italy
Yes, a lot between 10 and 20 years old, not too much now

No as I am not a nigger

Rules are still respected. There's just more contact without officials though.

>84891692
go read your books child

No I don't, for I am not a nigger.

post your hand

Now post your real hand jamar.

What is up with those fingertips? Is it just the photo or they look really weird irl too?

There is a park close to my house which has a basketball court. I practise there during the warm months, it is frozen over now.

He's an American, which makes him a victim of mutation by default

>french banter

Just the picture I guess. I have really soft hands so that may be the cause of oddity.

I don't think he was trying to banter.

I think it was a failed attempt at banter. It's ok though user, live and learn.

You don't get it muttbro, ruskij was making banter too. (russian's banter was far better too).

He's right though. It was just an amerimutt reference.

ok

I used to but I kept getting picked last and then my friends just stopped inviting me.

Sometimes people suck

>apehoop