Hillary Clinton has to debate this

>Hillary Clinton has to debate this

She is F U C K E D

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/03/crack-dealer-freed-early-under-obama-plan-murders-woman-2-kids/
wgntv.com/2016/04/05/candy-bar-shoplifter-faces-life-in-prison/
youtube.com/watch?v=63etuVmHT6E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

0 replies? I guess all the shills left. :)

We can't wait for the debate. I'm hoping Trump comes in with WCW style strobes and music and Hillary has an epileptic fit on stage

>how dare he commute the sentences of people stuck in jail for life for non violent offenses! what are we, some sort of civilized country?!

americans

yeah, trump is gonna have to stop making excuses to miss the debate first

Now that China wont be getting as good deals as before, how are you preparing for the economic warfare witch the chinks?

I hope he brings a full multimedia protection of highlighting the full scope of her corruption

>big board

He will win by a YUGE landslide

CTR and Hillary are finished

You can be arrested in your country for having a sharp stick.

Kek. Hillary can barely stand up for too long without help. She will never be allowed to appear anywhere near trump, i think she will kill bill or obama will do something retarded

Russia + America will BTFO chinks once a deal is struct. Commie chinks have gotten arrogant and it is time for the world to put them in their place.

Somebody explain this

Bamperino

This.
I'm not a huge Obama fan, but he's let non violent criminals out of prison. That's less tax money wasted on housing people who aren't robbing working citizens.

Why would this make any one mad?
>The Vera Institute of Justice released a study in 2012 that found the aggregate cost of prisons in 2010 in the 40 states that participated was $39 billion. The annual average taxpayer cost in these states was $31,286 per inmate.

$31,286 x 532 = $16612866 in tax dollars that can go to real projects other than feeding and housing people that fucked up.

Makes sense to me.

judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/03/crack-dealer-freed-early-under-obama-plan-murders-woman-2-kids/

>how are you preparing for the economic warfare witch the chinks?
We are already at war with the gooks, and thanks to king nigger, it's a war the USA is losing badly.

What'd the mad man do?

your comment engorged my dick with blood

*whips out meme cards*

They will cost ten times more on welfare and section 8 housing. Plus they arent non violent. Just because they couldnt get them on a murder charge.
Non violent crack dealers lol

>The annual average taxpayer cost in these states was $31,286 per inmate

how the fuck are they spending this much on each prisoner? that's the average yearly salary for my state

Yeah, they aren't violent, they just finance drug dealers, gangs and cartels so they can do all the violence.

Those trips. Checked.

>wont be getting as good deals as before
trump tards actually think like this

checked and keked

Several were incarcerated for charges involving firearms.

Leftist shill

As long as he keeps it close till the debates it's in the bag. The man cannot be outdone 1 on 12 let alone 1. Going to be a bloodbath. Excited.

>economic warfare
What do you call the Chinese subsidies, tariffs, and slave wage. There's been a war going on. We've just been losing.

Who the fuck brings and actual chart or graph on the stage. this is 2016.

>China
>needing deals with a third world white trash shithole like America

>What do you call the Chinese subsidies, tariffs, and slave wage.

us getting cheap goods at the expense of the chinese tax payer

White and shithole. Your funny man. Only the white parts arent shitholes

It's over.

transports behind you
*flips out meme cards*

he's letting only thug ass nigger street drug dealers out

It might seem like it, but now that Trump is planning to make some major changes in the cogs, the fire can only get more intense.

America has become mostly black with white spots, but theres many goods that can be traded.

>$31,286 x 532 = $16612866 in tax dollars that can go to real projects other than feeding and housing people that fucked up.

You mean like feeding and housing the people who fucked up once they get out of prison?

Like we've never seen a fucking image on a card before. Trump is a loser newfag who's out of his depth.

>b-but non-violent!

It's called repeated offense you dumb fucks

Not an argument.
Heating, cooling, guards, books, food, rehabilitation (mainly ged classes), administration, food service. You'd be surprised how fast it ads up.
If you remember the last clinton presidency, most people were pushed into jails for profit, over 3 strike rules.
Read this and tell me it makes sense to jail this moron for thousands of dollars because the Clinton's made prisons for profit.
wgntv.com/2016/04/05/candy-bar-shoplifter-faces-life-in-prison/

KEK

there won't be any debates

Kek make it real

Where is Obama leaf shill?

not so fast, buddy

>commuted the sentences of nonviolent offenders and people who committed victimless crimes

Nah, don't care.

I can't wait for the debates against Hillary

youtube.com/watch?v=63etuVmHT6E