I never thought I would ever miss Spider-man 3

Shit, I never thought I would ever miss ASM2.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c2rgrqEFVKc
destatis.de/DE/PresseService/Presse/Pressemitteilungen/2016/09/PD16_327_122.html
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_Monument
vulture.com/2017/07/was-the-washington-monument-built-by-slaves.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hahaha right on OP! have an upboat!!

>yes, fellow Anonymous, I am THAT desperate for attention
It goes in the options field.

>yfw you realize homecoming is one of the words that makes Winter soldier go into mk ultra mode

>t. Amy Pascal

>Shit, I never thought I would ever miss ASM2
Really? It's not perfect, though Homecoming outclasses that bloated mess or its predecessor in almost every way. Better Parker/Spidey, better villain, and more competent product overall. Homecoming falls under Raimi's first two efforts.

However, link below should have been the main theme instead of the generic garbage Michael Giacchino delivered.
youtu.be/c2rgrqEFVKc

nice pol circlejerk

it was a good movie, solid. It was just really really bland. They didn't even try to inject an inkling of style into it at all.

People like you are so fucking annoying

This movie is nowhere near as bad as ASM2

That movie has no narrative thrust, things just happen for no reason or for ludicrous ones that lack any kind of explanation of depth

I love Spider-Man 3 though, probably my favorite besides Spider-Man 2 though I wish Mommy was in it more

>I HATE SPIDERMAN SO MUCH LOL

cancer

This picture would be perfect if it didn't show how worse the new suit is! Completely unecessary black lines that dont form a coherent pattern. The black on the arms and legs is cool tho.

Oh boy, when it really picks up the song is great. But most of it is boring. I dont relly remember what part was this was in the movie.

>Only sophisticated kinologists such as myself could appreciate Spider-Meme: Memememing, thus any criticism of this kino must be reddit

You're adorable.

>>Spider-meme: Memememing

KEK

Comic book is very emotive and at a good angle but the movie still looks flat and boring

Where was the criticism in the op?

The only thing Homecoming has on ASM2 is plot.

Thats what I was thinking. I think the art was portraying how he's putting away his clothes, changing, and worried about something Spider-Man related. The movie pic he has the mask on and we dont know why he's reaching in the bag. Oh and the angle is more flat, but I think that was to focus on how he's in the city streets with Avengers tower looming in the background.

Planet of the Apes will surpass Spider-Man: Diversity MCU this weekend

Then 4th reboot chatter will begin next week.

Electro is an awful villain with shitty boss fights, Green Goblin is an awful villain with shitty motivation, Rhino is a non character. Vulture feels like an actual character and his boss fights are tense with stakes, not just about Spider-Man punching him. That only happens at the end. Also, notice how each encounter gets progressively more intense? Never felt that was about Electro or Lizard. Hey speaking of the Lizard, he only wore the lab coat in one scene! Vulture really was a Vulture and had the leather jacket that mimics the white collar from the comic books every time he was in costume. Comparing Homecumming to ASM just makes me like it more.

Im glad they rebooted and had the dignity to say "we fucked up" then gave the fans completely what they wanted.

Vulture was extremely underwhelming though.

nah, the car scene where he casually pulls out the gun and threatens Peter made him GOAT

FUN

MOVIE

OFF

BRAIN

TURN

>Michael "Based" Keaton
>underwhelming

cease this

Vulture became almost too kino for what he is in the comics. He's A-list in capeshit movie villains

Yes, he was under cooked. Good scene in the car though

I'm not the only one who thought this, 3 separate people I know thought the same.

>best villain in the MCU to date, both in writing and performance
>extremely underwhelming

u wot m8

>literally 5 seconds into the film someone is chastised for calling native Americans "Indians"
>literally 10 seconds in a black school news reporter is macking on blonde white girl
>the new black Mary Jane's WE speech about how the Washington monument was built by slaves
>both of Peter Parker's love interests are black
>villain's wife is black
>Peter's Mexican school rival has a white blonde girlfriend
>the oh so edgy Sup Forums Fuck Marry Kill scene with high schoolers fantasizing about old men, also participated in by a gay male

etc. etc.etc.

When is enough enough? I find myself more and more only watching old movies/shows.

I get that they didn't want to retread the origin story but the character really changes when he's not motivated by guilt and by wanting to make uncle Ben proud. Now he just wants to be tony stark's friend

But the MCU has HORRIBLE villains, specifically in the movies.

With Loki as the exception

Has anyone noticed how the villains are disenfranchised rust belt white males aka the demographics that gave Trump the election

i've seen this post already, you guys are just searching for agendas when you should just be enjoying a movie

B2r

I didn't even like Homecoming and Vulture was probably the best part of the movie, on account of the twist and him not being a shitty MCU villain for once.

Ronan the accuser
Dormammu
Kingpin
Hela
Loki

>dude just turn your brain off and go extinct as the only excused demonized race :)

"No"

>searching for agendas
yeah, they're just crazy. hollywood is legit.

>With Loki and Vulture as the exception
Fixed

Ramis spider-man felt like our world, maybe not our time, it felt more timless. It made spider-man feel real. Like spider-man could really exist in the world.

The MCU is.... well, not our world. Spider-man doesn't feel real in HC, but neither do the chitauri or vulture. This stuff is out there. It was a good MCU spider-man movie, but they can never recapture the real world spider-man feel the first two gave me.

I think people started saying this and now everyone parrots it. HORRIBLE is Malakith (who was supposed to pose an ideological challenge to Odin before it was all cut), they're mostly just simple and dont have much to them which I wouldn't equate to horrible.

>casting minorities equally in positive and negative roles
>a bad thing

>casting a diverse array of people to represent characters that live in an actual non-fictional location that is known to have a diverse array of people in it
>a bad thing

Stop being racist and hating minority casting just because it's minorities playing roles. It makes perfect sense and the actors do a good job of portraying the characters they're given. There's no need for the movie to be a carbon copy of everything from the comics, and honestly it would be pretty immersion-breaking for 90% of the characters in a movie set in Queens to be white.

It makes sense if you headcanon that the school is for the smartest kids around the world and not a generic highschool.

>immersion breaking

Lmao

What's immersion breaking is an ugly nigress and a 5 foot tall pajeet being the coolest kids in school + Tom Holland being portrayed as a heterosexual

b8

>minority casting
"diversity" is code for "no whites", they don't even hide it any more

Any kind of opposing opinion you cant comprehend agreeing with is bait. I would argue posting the same complaints in every Spider-Man thread because you know you'll get an argument out of it is bait. Whether or not you're "right" you're not discussing the merits of their characters or the movie itself. If diversity was a part of the plot instead of just the reality the characters live in, that would be different.

>opposing opinion

You're implying a school for the smartest people in the world would have a higher population of niggers who have objectively lower IQs? b8

I don't disagree with you on that, but Spider-Man Homecoming actually did have truly diverse casting, including a reasonable proportion of whites, so I don't see the problem. It's just Sup Forums fags and racists bitching that every character doesn't look precisely like every character from the comic book and/or that everyone isn't white, which would be silly in its own regard based on the setting.

>Ramis spider-man felt like our world, maybe not our time
Reading this made my brain hurt. Raimi specifically set out to capture the heightened emotions and goofyness of the old Spider-Man comics. It has a scene where an overacting woman looks to the sky and says "Look, its Spider-Man!" Its not realistic at all. Not that this is a bad thing in any way but I dont know how you walked away with this impression. Art is about interpretation though. Spider-Man existing in a goofy comic book world is what Spider-Man is in the comics. There's nothing grounded or realistic about Doctor Octopus and the Green Goblin. The Amazing Spider-Man movies feel more grounded and realistic, if anything. And theyre much worse for it.

>more competent product

This is unironic praise for a piece of cinema in the age of 2017.

In that one specific picture, there are no niggers. There was one black kid on the debate team with a thick accent, supporting the idea that kids from different parts of the world go to this school. And there's been little kid geniuses from shitholes like Africa that find breakout success in America. It happens. I dont recall niggers being the majority of the school's population but maybe I didn't pay enough attention because I dont fucking care.

You failed to realize that to him, every person with brown or tan or just generally non-ivory skin is a "nigger."

>Ramis spider-man felt like our world, maybe not our time, it felt more timless. It made spider-man feel real. Like spider-man could really exist in the world

More like /ourworld/. Watch Spider-Man 2 again and tell me it's realistic. It's charm was entirely on its camp. Peter lived every waking moment as a guy Woody Allen would illustrate as the one person less lucky than him.
Raimi's Spider-Man was a focused caricature of New York assholes and silver age comics. Nothing real about it.

He attempted to imply it was so bad that even the latest reboot attempt and its awful sequel was superior, he underestimated your incompetence at picking up nuances but thank god i noticed your post and now that i explained it we can finally proceed to shit on the movie again.

False and false. The two girls there are objectively niggers. Don't know what else you'd think.

>truly diverse casting

>BOTH of parker's love interests are black, best friend is a fat mexican, villain's wife is black, only white girl in main cast has a guatemalan boyfriend etc.

sure thing buddy

>90% of a single race
>hella diverse

I'm glad this shit is dying.

Yes I picked up on the implication, but it was just that. I wouldn't call it a "criticism" demanding a proper well thought out retort. "its bad" is not a criticism.

>dying
the white race? white retards keep funding this shit with ticket sales

Nice pasta faggot

Careful there bud, you just dared to criticize a very reddit actor on a very reddit performance for a movie made for reddit, you might get a lot of replies bashing you for your unconformist attitude, tread lightly for he is famous therefore you must suck his cock.

>white retards

But based RLM like it...?

Those look like white retards to me.

No, the current news media you sad pathetic cuck. Pretending the most common race is dying really is all you idiots have room in your heads for. It's sad.

It won't stop until all white people are dead. We'll have to kill all non-whites or deport them all at some point.

And this triggered the dcucks. Like every single other marvel movie that wasn't Thor 2.

you're brainless

Christ did Kathleen Kennedy finally get her hands on the Marvel side of Disney, too?

I haven't seen a single DCbro triggered

Why did they make Spider-Man so spastic and strange in this movie and the Sony movies?

Why can't they just have him talk in a normal way like most of the other superheros and Maguire?

Why were there so many parts where an actor has the lines they are saying muted while you can see that they are saying something even though the camera is behind them. That happened like six or seven times that I noticed.

The first 2/3 of this movie was weird and had stuff that seemed weird and that fell flat similar to the first 2/3 of GOTG2.

You haven't been looking. Just say that bvs was a hollow pile of shit by the film equivalent of Rob Liefeld and one always pipes up.

But BVS was better than Civil War?

yeah, that's pretty telling

>question mark at the end of a statement
Its just that easy. Can't wait till Justice league hits the single digits thanks to the new pressure put on by wonder woman's surprise success.

Was anybody else annoyed by how destructive Spider-Man's "heroics" were? Peter Parker was the human holocaust. He should have just let Vulture steal from that plane.

It'll be good! J-Just you watch!

>Pretending the most common race is dying
>whites make up 8% of the planet
Yes, I agree comrade! And anyone that wants to enforce our borders or resist globalism is a nazi! Down with the west!

>40%+ of German under-5s are non-white
>20% of all french are muslim
destatis.de/DE/PresseService/Presse/Pressemitteilungen/2016/09/PD16_327_122.html

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/

Did they really try to make The Washington Monument racist in the eyes of the general public. Sup Forums says the monument gets rekted.

Disney needs to cut the this crap. America has been utterly fractured from this toxic messaging.

we're all the same, goys, embrace it

>>whites make up 8% of the planet

Are you literally colorblind? the graphic you posted shows Asians are 8% of the US and whites are 43% of the US, and those are the PROJECTED numbers. Currently whites are even higher in percentage.

>the new pressure put on by wonder woman's surprise success.
They won't be able to say anything without comparing it to ww. The setup of the century

That was bait user. You don't have to entertain it.

Does Disney really think they aren't radicalizing people with this garbage like attacking a national landmark as racist... in an age where we are tearing monuments out of the ground.

The monument was finished well after slavery(1888). SOME of the stones MAY have been quarried by slaves, like a very small amount, and this somehow turned into "WE BUILT DAT MONUMENT AND SHEIT" for the propaganda children's comic book movie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_Monument

That's what fucking bothers me most. They're shoving this down a target demographic of kids/early teens.

that's a graph for the UNITED STATES demographics you illiterate niggers

The black lines are the automatic straps that cinch the suit up smart one.

You'll notice that I pointed out it was of the United States. You'll also notice that you produced zero evidence to back up your 8% worldwide figure.

>still biting
All you're doing is indulging his desperation. He's a lost cause.

Asshole, rich indian kid who gets by on daddy money and isn't very smart in addition to being chubby, unattractive Indian kid, is a stronger, better character than classic varsity football jock and all the jokes have been done before.

Peter went to a private science school and they did an amazing job reflecting that down to what they wear and their sense of humor. Him facing the same white jocks and going for normal redhead wouldn't fit and its been done to brink. Every fucking cartoon, comic book and a few of the movies did that. The new school and new characters was fresh humor.

Imagine if we got all the same high school tropes. Every scene would of been the same formulaic high school antics we've seen for decades refurbished,. You'd be waiting for Vulture scenes or the main spider man plot that isn't high school because the high school is the exact same fucking high school we know.

>le ebin DUDE IM RACIST SO ILL HATE THIS LMAO

I'll bet you mostly miss ATM, you bundle of sticks.

there's nothing about the school setting that makes redhead MJ unrealistic. There's also nothing good about the frumpy hipster retard that they put in her place either

“The stonemasonry was pretty highly skilled, so it’s unlikely that slaves would’ve been doing it,” he told Vulture. “The stones were cut by stonecutters, which is highly skilled work; and the stones were hoisted by means of steam engines, so you’d need a skilled engineer and foreman for stuff like that. Tending the steam engine, building the cast-iron staircase inside — that wasn’t grunt work.”

vulture.com/2017/07/was-the-washington-monument-built-by-slaves.html

I don't understand why use the washington monument as an example when there is pretty clear proof that the US Capitol Building and the White House did in fact use slave labor in its construction. Tons of examples but they pick this vague one?

Doesn't make any sense.

Instead I was cringing through we wuz kangz propaganda waiting for the vulture scenes. I'll take the cliché over what I got any day.