ITT: Worst Ships Ever

I'll start with this pile of wet dogshit, The Enterprise.
>Destroyed multiple times
>Can't fucking 1v1 any other enemy ship, neither other federation ships
>MUH PACIFISM
>The best thing this trash did was crashing on a planet
>Rebuilded countless times and still being trash

>inb4 trekkies defending this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-MJiR5IksEk
youtu.be/XSqCJ-UGYns
youtu.be/v6muVlWkH2Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kill yourself

>Can't 1v1
It's like you didn't even watch the show/movies.

>Ancient Bajoran space """""Technology""""

It's not a warship, user. It's purpose was exploration. It wasn't supposed to go up against Klingon vessels from a civilization that is WAR!, War!, and more WAR!

Okay let's brake down that retarded assumption.

>It's purpose is exploration
You're going to places where nobody knows shit about you and probably some Klingniggers will attack you, so why the fuck you go there with a pile of trash that habe phasers that barely scratch anything?

>It's not a warship
You can have heavily armed ships that are not meant to combat, like on Star Wars.

>It wasn't supposed to go up against the Klingon
And that's another mistake because the Klingons can rekt the Federation any time, yes the fed can have the numbers but not the firepower.

Also even the fucking Borg shitted on the Federation, not only for their tech, because the Federation can't do shit.

Name one battle an Enterprise won 1v1 with another flagship, without dumb luck saving it.

Name one battle any protagonist won 1v1 with another antagonist, without dumb luck saving it.

Not the guy you're talking to but what about Balance of Terror and Wrath of Khan? Just off the top of my head.

Not an argument buttblaster trekkie.

The Enterprise is nothing but a joke of a flagship that can't do shit against anyone and has to be saved by others.

>pile of wet dogshit

Easy there, laddie.

see

They won against the Klingon Flagship in Undiscovered Country, as far as I know that's the only appearance of any enemy flagship.

Bet you thought you were clever moving the goalpoasts like that, eh?

>Name one battle an Enterprise won 1v1 with another flagship
Name one battle an Enterprise ever fought with another flagship period.

Okay...

Only your first point is worth addressing since the others are total shit. And I mean "put a bow on it" shit. You reference other franchises and delve into "what if" scenarios. You're right in your first assumption that weapons are necessary as an insurance policy and the safety of the crew in a potentially hazardous mission. The Enterprise was indeed well armed in comparison to many obstacles it faced...though not a major power like the Klingons. Then again, the ship wasn't meant to fight the Klingons. That's not their mission. You're referencing a relatively rare occurence...contact with the Klingons.

It's exactly the argument. It's story telling. It's used everywhere. I hate it but that's how it is. It's not a Trek thing. It's just lazy story telling. Star Wars, Firefly, Marvel, NCIS, whatever.

Exploration ship and it has not only 1v1'd but also 1vMany'd many times.

The Enterprise A was in like two movies and none of the shows.

>take a warship to unknown space
>an entire army drops on your ass and blows you the fuck off without any warning
Stopped reading after that, you're obviously special in the head.

>They won against the Klingon Flagship in Undiscovered Country
Half right, they won because of luck. In straight fight the Klingon flagship would have destroyed the Enterprise.

Except that's not true. TOS demonstrated a Consitution class was superior to a D7. And while a refit never fought a K'Tinga,TMP shows that the refit has far superior shield strength.

The fucking Vengeance is a PROPER Flagship for the Federation, it has the firepower and the tech to defend everyone in the ship without asspulls like the Enterprise.

Also looks better, is a monster and the Enterprise was blasted.

>youtube.com/watch?v=-MJiR5IksEk

>Consitution class
>CONSTITUTION
>CLASS
Nigga that's not even the NCC 1701-A.

>They won against the Klingon Flagship in Undiscovered Country

They never actually fought Kronos One, just stared her down. They fought a Bird of Prey.

So you're an illiterate troll who can't read one sentence further where I talk about the refit.

Since there are no actual mods on Sup Forums to give you the permanent ban you deserve, my last post to you is suggestion that you immediately kill yourself.

too bad it was in an awful movie

>shooting while in warp
I didn't know they could do that

>Reboot fans
Scum. Reposting as you won't know it and real fans enjoy the reminder:

>Picard was an Ambassador basically. What they meant by "Flagship" wasn't the military sense of the ship that the commander of a fleet would use, but some kind of mobile advert for why you want to join The Federation (look how smart and advanced we are, look at this luxury, you can have this too if you just let us be your bosses forever). And Picard was the chief salesman of the USS Propaganda.

The reason it mentions Picard is the original Enterprise wasn't the flagship and we don't even know if there was such a concept back then.

Anyone who disagrees is just a self-inserting faggot. Shipping ruined shows, and this ship ruined HA!.

Let's see:
>Star trek has plenty of ships but none of them the firepower to go into full war against enemies
>Need some retarded asspull to achieve something or overpowered beings to save everyone
>Instead of protecting their people the Federation decides to send ships into deep space without a proper armament, leading to have the Flagship destroyed countless times

Meanwhile on Star Wars
>Okay let's pick one of these ships that can destroy an entire planet and travel to the other side of the Galaxy to negotiate with these guys who also have a shit load of ships that can destroy an entire system

This is why Star Wars is superior, at least in the tech.

and won even after taking a hell of a beating

youtu.be/XSqCJ-UGYns

Being a power player's flagship doesn't automatically give that ship a +25 buff to all stats.

>2 vs 1 battle + asspull
>B-BUT IT WON A FAIR FIGHT!
Yeah sure m8, if that helps you to sleep at night.

I'm watching The Next Generation for the first time, and I'm kind of wishing they would make a more militaristic Star Trek show. Have a hardcore looking starship with a cheeseball edgy name like Shadow Saber going around fucking alien fags up. Star Fleet needs a secret special forces ship just incase of emergencies, and this show follows this crew around as they destroy enemies in total secrecy.

I say this because as I'm watching this show, every time someone fucks with Picard, Worf is about to turn those bastards into space dust with a full spread of torpedoes, but Picard backs down. It pisses me off, I want a militaristic ship without families on board but filled with Federation Space Marines ready to beam down and disintegrate Romulans with phasers on max setting.

bait

Excelsior came in at the last second. Safe to say Enterprise could have finished her off alone but help is always welcome.

1701 movie was coolest looking

too bad the writers suck

The Enterprise NCC-1701, 1701 refit and 1701-A are all Constitution Class.

Not the whole show...but Yesterday's Enterprise is what you want. One of the best TNG eps too.

youtu.be/v6muVlWkH2Y

Kinda this desu senpai, but what really bothered me was the lack of realistic people. You have an away party who's supposed to walk through a warzone to extract one of your allies. They just kinda play whack-a-mole with lasers instead of doing proper operations.

Three movies.

>Vengeance

Jar Jar-verse is irrelevant.

Nigga do you even know what ship-class means?

Keep at it, you'll get your wish eventually on a small scale. Best watch order:

>TNG S01E01 - S06E11 (Chain of Command, Part II)
>DS9: The Emissary (the pilot, it's a 2-parter so it may be called 1 or 1+2)
This is just so you recognise the characters in the upcoming TNG crossover and know what's happening at the same time in the universe. Then:
>Finish TNG
>DS9 Episode 2 (Past Prologue) to S03E26 (The Adversary)
>Star Trek: Generations
>Finish DS9

Seriously though, if you want

a more militaristic Star Trek show

Then watch Battlestar Galactica.

I saw this episode a few back and it's what gave me the idea. I'm really enjoying TNG right now, but I would like a more hardcore show. As I said it pisses me off whenever an alien species fucks with the Federation or the Enterprise and nothing is done about it.

I was thinking it would be cool if they did it like a Dark Avengers kind of thing. Instead of Worf they have his brother Kurn. Their Data will be Lore. And they'll have Tasha's sister Ishara. They go around with Borg tech they found orbiting Earth and secretly developed cloaking tech, and fuck Romulan scum up.

By the time of TOS, Starfleet vessels are armed with phaser banks capable of destroying cities, and photon torpedoes with matter-antimatter explosions that make 20th century nuclear weapons a joke. Later they got Quantum fucking torpedoes that literally rip matter apart, and later still they got Transphasic torpedoes that explode through alternate dimensions. They might not be capable of literally blowing a planet apart, but they could turn the surface into glass if they were so inclined.

>*destroys enterprise*

>Non-retractable flightpods
I hope you like unscheduled nuclear warhead landings

>mfw they're armed with merculite rockets

Hey, Scotsman...you gonna let that muthafuckah call your pride and joy a garbage scow?

>his pleb ships don't even have shields
Enjoy the nuke that's being beamed directly onto your bridge

>and nothing is done about it.

Section 31 handled it later, I'm sure.

shitty bait

This. The Vengeance like a swole Enterprise-D without those little pussy nacelles.

*goes warp 10*

Are you new to the Star Trek franchise? If so, start with TOS. You have your Kirk who's trigger happy and doesn't know what a prime directive is as well as any other treaties if they come between him and an alien chick. If you don't like that watch DS9. War and politics play a huge role in it. TNG is different; it's geared towards true science fiction and exploration. Stop complaining and enjoy TNG for what it is.

>this is what treklets believe

>. You have your Kirk who's trigger happy and doesn't know what a prime directive is as well as any other treaties if they come between him and an alien chick.

He's really none of those things.

Kirk is literally the one that said that a captain should kill himself and the crew rather than breaking the prime directive

strong agree'

best ships reporting

KLINGONED

>You have your Kirk who's trigger happy and doesn't know what a prime directive is as well as any other treaties if they come between him and an alien chick
You can tell who is a real fan, and who pretends to be and just regurgitates memes they've heard.

WE WUZ SPACEFARERS

Enterprise Season 3 is about as close as Trek ever got to this.

I saw the three reboot Star Trek movies and I liked them, where do I start with the originals?

enterprise season 3 was kino

Too bad fans gave up on the series before it truly got in its stride.

If a show takes three seasons to get good, it failed.

D-7s are such pretty ships. It sucks we got stuck with nothing but BoPs for so long.

Balance of Terror....

Episode 1: "The Cage"

Kinda like TNG, huh?

TNG was good from the start

lol

Asgard shields, matey. Best technology in the known universe. They can shrug off hits that will vaporize a comparably sized ship without them and you won't be flying any warheads through them any time soon.

S1 was arguably its worst season. It didn't get good until well into S2.

>best technology in the known universe

It is. The Asgard, by the time of Unending, had matched and probably surpassed the Ancients in technology. If the writers hadn't kept finding unlikely ways for them to job and if they hadn't unceremoniously killed them off the Asgard would have crushed the Ori forces in the Milky Way.

Also "The Wounded" Enterprise-D fucks up a Cardassian cruiser.

The Enterprise beat an Orion cruiser in Journey to Babel, a D-7 in Elaan of Troyus and a Romulan Bird Of Prey (the original, take no substitutes) in Balance Of Terror.

this is literally OP