Whats the origin story behind this meme? what dose he symbolize?

whats the origin story behind this meme? what dose he symbolize?

Fuck off datamining shill

Hey! I feel you, bro. What does it really mean? Really?

kek

Trumptards use it because they feel that they are surrounded by idiots.

It's funny because they are ignorant as fuck but they've developed complexes in order to feel superior to everyone else. They don't actually listen to the substance of what others are saying, they just shout 'shill' 'numale' and roll their eyes.

well I was in prison since 2009 so im catching up on all this shit. Whats its name at least so I can look it up?

>well I was in prison since 2009
Story time

you're the shill. little neck beard shit starter

Its simple. myspace was the main platform before i went in. Now I'm catching up.

>since 2009

Holy shit,is wojak really that old? Where does the time go??

Also it came from krautchan, it symbolizes sadness and helpless feeling, it's called feelsguy nowadays.

the meme with him seemed to depict white people and the pepe frog black people?

Wojak is often depicted with pepe, they became characters and peers in a memetic way that is too complicated to explain for me, you had to see it to believe it.

Pepe is often the smug guy who bullies wojak, that is the archetype that the memes follow

that puts things in prospective. thanks Brazil

Wojak, It's a polish meme.

Yeah, it's funny, but people started worshipping Pepe recently, and this dude has been flying under the radar....

What's he hiding? Is he the one behind all the happenings?

No problem, enjoy your freedom, burger! See you on the happening

The wojak meme is depicted in rejection of waifu double intoners full of zero point. I was tall then, but its just candy! So, he he said at that time. Its all fucking deflation.

IM A SHILL

It's Mike Pence in cartoon form.

Trump supporters never use it shills use it ton"fit in" but we all know they are fake faggots

I know that feel, user.

Pepe does not symbolize black people

Remember to Sage and Report