Thoughts on suicide?

thoughts on suicide?

>>Sup Forums

Someone poked his soft spot when he was a baby.

If you live in romania its ok

damn that occipital bun
Shia is truly Neanderthal mustard race

Attempting it should be punishable by death.

I heard it's very deadly

At least kill the people who wronged you before you kill yourself.

Don't die like a coward, die with some dignity.

whats the point if your gonna die eventually?
most people would say 'whats the point of living'
but if your already living, suicide seems unnecessary

everything is impermanent
relax and enjoy

Sometime life isn't worth living. I don't want to force anyone that wants to stop living to keep living.

Also did this babbys fontanels never close or what?

It's the only way to live free. You have to die before you can live.

If you're not blind, paralyzed from the neck down, AND live in a third world country you have no excuse.

Would do but don't want to ruin over 1000 year old family legacy. Or immediate families life.

>not wanting to live to see the end result of all the crazy shit thats unfolding now

>Neanderthal mustard race
yep he's jewish

Why? So she can feel bad for 6 months then forget you to move on with her life? Find whatever makes you happy or at least tolerate life and pursue it. I know Canada is bad but it's not like you are in Mexico

your right to do whatever you want with your own life, however most suicides are due to mental illness and not because they actually have unsolvable suffering

yep

Checked.

As for suicide, here are your options:

A) Since you don't fear death anymore, you've now attained the highest level of freedom there is. Go out into the world, and do whatever you want. If it's something illegal, make sure it's grand as it'll be your last thing. However, I'd personally choose something like scrounging up all the money I could, and then I'd travel around the world doing stupid stuff and meet people. I'd start in asia - lots of fun for few bucks. Fuck prostitutes, do drugs, party all day/night. Maybe if you try enough things, you'll get your appetite for life back. Maybe you'll get a girlfriend. Maybe you'll find your purpose. Who knows.

The point was: You can do whatever you like. Really, whatever. Killing yourself is a waste, and you'd miss out on the greatest adventure of your life if you did it. "But user, I can't afford to go anywhere", so steal a car or something. You're on the internet, just research and learn how to do what you want if it's basic stuff like that. What's stopping you? Nothing, so go do whatever you want.

B) Use an exit bag, call the police before you do it and tell them bring an ambulance. Keep your organ donation card readily avaliable on your person. Pop a diazepam derivative to keep that panic down, turn the gas on and listen to your favorite music.

My body, my right.

I consider it a lot.

I just don't want to upset my parents. What's the point in living really? I'm poor, ugly, friendless, a virgin, mentally ill, unmotivated, cowardly

Perfectly justified under appropriate circumstances. I'm going to shoot myself if I can't find a job before October when the rent money runs out.

It takes a real man

He did a terrible job of shaving his head, which it is literally impossible to fuck up, you just keep going till it's smooth

>1-8

Based

>occipital bun

looked this up... have it...

big ol' neanderthal brain that's why i'm so smart.

are you between the ages of 19-24 ? things will get better I was like that for years

>option a

Anyone seriously considering suicide is well beyond that point though. I get what you're saying, but for the people 100% sick of life and aren't seeking attention, they don't want to experience the world, they just want to die.

I heard it's awesome, you shoul try it

If they're that serious they're probably mentally ill and will just go *blam* anyway without even telling anyone. Any person telling someone else about it is looking for a way out.

Whatever straightjacket you feel society imposed on you, whatever wrong you felt someone did you - you can now make it right. What's the worst that'll happen, the cops shoot you, maybe you OD on drugs in thailand with an underage prostitute? So what. You were planning on dying anyway, so go for it.

you have absolutely zero understanding of mental illness

pretty much the only thing keeping me alive

suicide is always on my mind though

But if you kill the suicider, they win.

Well, are you going to enlighten us as to why, or did you just fuck off to suck your own faggot cock for making such a contributing comment?

You're scoring a lot of autism points today. Here's your sticker.