pastebin.com/Ag6evX8s

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VHwIGSNMthg
youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
youtube.com/watch?v=guBsPkUkPQg
youtube.com/watch?v=cCsqyOaPsP4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for David Lynch is a rapist and a murderer.

DALE!!! COOPER!!!

Firstly, your pie was only ...HALF the size of the RR's! The FULL portion of that pie is ALMOST...10 slices. Redo the pie for the full, 9-SLICE-something SIZE!

And commentary for Diane? You can put them in a SEPARATE tape. SEPARATE. So, bake the whole 9-slice-something pie.

AND another thing... DALE. Your real name, as I have been told by Buella... is only Dale Cooper! No "Bartholomew," just Dale! So, admit that!

And another thing...

MY NAME IS NOT DOUGIE... JONE... SOMETHING!

I am DALE... BARTHOLOMEW... COOPER! SO GET IT THROUGH YOUR DAMN FUCKING SKULL AND CALL ME THE REAL NAME THAT have God has been given to me AND the Dalai Lama in my dream, during 1986...

YOU DAMN,
MOCKING,
BASTARD!!!

Get it RIGHT! I'M Dale Bartholomew Cooper, YOU are only DALE COOPER!

COOPER FLEW THE COOP

In the first 3 eps i hated Dougie/Dooper, now his scenes are the ones that hype me the fuck up.

I love how lynched pulled off the "retard guy doing retarded things but everyone thinks he's a genius" trope

Do you think this man visits /tpg/?youtube.com/watch?v=VHwIGSNMthg

Though Dougie does have actual magical powers

>Cooper, a man in his 30s, was supposed to fall in love with Audrey, a highschooler
>Nadine, a woman in her 30s, fucked Mike, a highschooler
>In Cooper's dream he kisses Laura, a highschooler
>A ton of adults had sex with Laura, a highschooler
>Several adults fucked Ronette Pulaski, a highschooler
>"Ronette Pulaski" sounds similar to Roman Polanski
>Lynch supported Roman Polanski, who raped a 13 year-old
>MJA says Lynch raped his underage daughter
>Leland raped his underage daughter, Laura

rhonda worst girl

>Thinks James has always been cool
This is like the opposite of a crime

16 minutes and only 11 replies. /tpg/ is already dead. What a joke of a series and a fanbase LOL

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

don't forget the time he wrote himself into the show just so he could make out with a hot eighteen year old actress

Why did Ben Horne fight for a confederate victory? Was he fucking racist?

He did, permanently. See

Im a busy man. Should I spend over 2 hours to watch Inland Empire?

episode 9 was the best so far yes?

Back then the flag stood for freedom and liberty from tyranny it was also heavily featured in the demostrations before the fall of the GDR in Germany around that time.

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Living In A Box recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets out of the box. (Pic is Cooper)
Listen youtube.com/watch?v=guBsPkUkPQg

Something significant should have happened by now. Either Cooper should have woken up or there should have been a new murder in Twin Peaks (pic related most likely). I'm a hardcore fan and even I'm starting to lose interest, more people will tune out this week cause of GoT too.

WHEN WILL AUDREY APPEAR FOR FUCKS SAKE?

In his retarded brothers funeral. There dougie will meet Audrie.

Whats going to happen?
>The fusco brothers scan the DNA and the prints of Dougies coffee mug
>this scan allerts the FBI
>Gordon, Albert, Diane and Tammy heads up to where Dougie lives
>"Tammy, meet the long lost Agent Cooper"
>Gordon, Diane and Albert realize that something is wrong with agent Dougie
>Gordon calls Hawk
>Hawk tells that there are two Coopers
>The group heads to Twin Peaks with Dougie and Janey-E
>Hawk tells that the local retard, Audrey Hornes little brother is kill
>They take Dougie to the funeral to see if seeing old faces makes Dougie remember his past as agent Cooper
>Diane, being a dishonest hoe, tells everything to Mr. C
>Mr. C also heads to Twin Peaks
>Jeffreys is aware about this and intervenes
>Jeffreys calls Gordon so that they are ready to catch Mr.C
>Dougie, Hawk and Bobby will visit Jack Rabbits Palace
>They take some soil and put it in their pocket
>When Mr.C tries to sneak up on them they throw the soil at his eyes
>after killing Mr.C, Cooper is normal again
>Stays in Twin peaks to continue his work against maybe the criminals (Richard and Linda, two birds with one stone)

never

OK. Scratch that. Should I watch Inland empire over The straight story?

It's because Abe Lincoln is evil in the Twin Peaks universe.

>he screencaps his own pasta and posts it
christ user

yes

I thought Daniel Day-Lewis reitred?

That fucking head of hair at 70

>>Gordon, Diane and Albert realize that something is wrong with agent Dougie
>>Gordon calls Hawk
>>Hawk tells that there are two Coopers
Wouldn't they figure that out on there own on account of them already meeting Mr. C?

Bullshit
I believe it.

Dougie doesn't have magic powers, it's the lodge spirits that are guiding him.

You're never going to see Seyfried again, you've been red herringed. The murder victim will be the fat girl who witnessed Richard Horne show Red kid

It was a serious mistake to release the series weekly. It really does feel like one long movie, meant to be binge watched. They should have released the first 8, two week hiatus and then the rest.

>my own pasta
>you can see I only replied to it
what did (You) mean by this

He did, he just happened to wander through the set after a long day of shoe making asking for a light. Lynch thought it was genius so he just kept rolling and put in the series. Kind of like Frank Silva.

Yes. It's Lynch's best movie.

Gordon Cole is not going to call Hawk. But, depending what the Bookhouse Boys find at JRPalace, Hawk might call Cole.

>You're never going to see Seyfried again
don't say that

But then /tpg/ wouldn't exist. You wouldn't want that, would you?

I just binged the first half of the season and I fucking loved it
Though I'm kind of happy I didn't have to wait for a new episode weekly

So who will Bob posess? Richard Horne? I can't think of any other character.

Cameron stop

That was my second thought. Comfy Peaks incoming nevertheless.

t. netflix baby

It makes sense desu

The original series is paced in the exact same way. Wanting Cooper back immediately is exactly like when people wanted the murder solved immediately.

The not!Jeffries on the other end of the phone with Mr. C. The one who wants to be with BOB again. Woodsmen are taking him to not!Jeffries right now.

If they choose Game of Thrones over Twin Peaks, then they don't deserve to watch it anyway.

>Lynch never wanted the murder mystery to be solved
Cooper confirmed for NEVER EVER getting his mind back.

If not next episode, then the one after that.

>I'm a hardcore fan and even I'm starting to lose interest
>more people will tune out this week cause of GoT too

jesus..

Exactly. Plebs cray about this
But it's true.

Yup. I'm done with this train wreck. I won't watch another episode of Alzheimers coop. And who gives a shit about these miserable side stories?

Garbage.

Hahaha watching pleb shit
LYNCHED
Y
N
C
H
E
D

Yeah, we need more formulaic television, gang.

watch both
I love this scene from The Straight Story
youtube.com/watch?v=cCsqyOaPsP4

Wait who the fuck is Linda? I can't find her on the TP wiki

She's the wife of some guy that lives in Carl's trailer park. We haven't seen her yet, she was just mentioned as needing a wheelchair.

this picture makes me so hard

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

Lynch is known to be THE most hung guy in Hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed The Log Lady's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Lynch barely able to force it past the knob, and The Log Lady moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Lynch's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria.

Game of Thrones is R E D D I T tier garbage. Go back from where you came from. If you cannot handle pure kino you are on the wrong site.

>watching this turd after episode 8

I seriously cannot wait for next week so I don't have to read your cancerous posts ever again.

Good. Hope they cancel this shit before the next season.

Reminder that you only hate her because she makes your longstanding pretend TP gfs seem like bloated old 5/10s.

>watching this shit after episode 2

real fans tuned out a long time ago lad

honestly something about her is off-putting to me.i think its largely that her character in the show is basically devoid of any personality

Audrey living under an assumed name. Remember Richard & Linda. Rape baby and mother. Wheelchair because she got BTFO in the explosion.

>real fans
Kek go back to R eddit

Is this the Eva shitposter?

>David Lynch's cum was inside her when this pic was taken
how does the madman do it

>retwitteó
you have to go back Paco

Rape mostly

Like 500/10 actresses you mean

To all the waifu fags

>Retwitteo
P I C O S
G E M E LO S

Can someone explain this scene to me?
Sorry I'm european

Tammy feels entirely like a third wheel. I think Frost just wanted her for his book.

SANTA MARIA

Tammy is hot as hell. She's extremely important

Cooper is patriotic and joined the FBI to serve his country.

>the way the door hits him
>mfw literally any other director probably would have made another take

What has she contributed other than interviewing Shaggy?

absolutely, the only thing shes really done is interrogate hastings and i was really hoping albert would be the one to do it anyway

100% Frost was salty with the casting choice. It was his character, I'm sure he wouldn't have picked Chrysta Bell but Lynch runs the show

Being sexy as fuck and discovering evil Coop isnt Agent Cooper.

Strange that after annotating the entire thing she wouldn't know who Phillip Jeffries is and would have to ask Gordon "Who's Phillip Jeffries?" after Mr. C mentions him

When reading the book I was sure that Naomi Watts would be playing Tammy. But I'm glad she's Janey-E now because she's doing a really good job at it. I also thought Tammy would have a bigger role.

So what the fuck was that slenderman shit in episode one? It showed up in the same glass box that Cooper's ghost appeared in, and then killed those horny normies for seemingly no reason. Somehow the glass box was repaired before Cooper was trapped in it... or maybe all that stuff occurred in an alternate reality? Also, who did the woman work for? She was clearly sent to spy on the room.

They make fun of exposition heavy crime dramas all the time lad, it's almost a little too on the nose like when Gordon straight up says "Let's think out loud!"

Yet according to Mark Frost it's all intentional.
Alternate universe Tammy confirmed, screencap this.

fuck off Mark, your LORE sucks

Cooper appeared before the thing in the box. And it was the Experiment/Mother that is shown in episode 8. We don't know its intentions as of yet but it seems like it's pretty much the ultimate evil being.

The same force that guided him to winning huge jackpots, exposing the falsified case notes, etc, is shining a light on the American flag in order to facilitate Cooper's "reawakening".

I'll tell you what, the voice on the phone (not!Jeffries) tells Mr. C that he missed him in New York. Someone got there first and removed the footage of Cooper appearing in the box.