Titans

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pRcG1slun9c
youtube.com/watch?v=F13JNjpNW6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>liked what Abnett is doing
>Booth actively ruins it with his shit art

I thought manhatten was behind it? what is this?

>not storytiming it if you have a digital copy somehow

jerk, I'm dying over here

>I'm Abra Kadabra!

what a fucking stupid name. Might as well call him "Sim Sim Sala Bim", or perhaps "Wop bop a loo bop a lop bom bom".

What is his wife's name? Debra Kadabra?

>Being this new

pleb detected

He was created in Silver Age.

It's almost like this is some kind of superhero comic book!

I haven't read the issue yet but it seems obvious that Manhattan is the cause but there has to be an in-universe reason as well.

Like how marriages were broken up due to him but in-universe the characters simply hadn't gotten married yet.

He's Wally's biggest baddie. He erased Linda out of existence once, he's perfectly capable of this.

Had Abra Kadabra shown up in the New 52 before this?

Manhattan erased time. Wally still existed in that universe, but Abra Kadabra was the one who erased Wally specifically.

The Teen Titans still existed, right? Nightwing didn't need to pop out of the Speed Force despite still being affected by Manhattan like everyone else. Something else happened to Wally. And that something else was Abra Kadabra.

STORYTIME SOME ABRA KADABRA STORIES WHILE WE'RE WAITING TITANS!!

Nope. Looks like he's going to be a Wally specific villain. Sucks for Barry but whatevs, Kadabra rules.

Zoom is Wally's biggest baddie. Dude killed his kids.

fuck Barry tbqh

Barry already has plenty of his own villains, let Wally have some

Fuck you. Barry is GOAT.

I'm sad the Wallyanon gave up storytiming vol 2

I like him but fuck him

>Wop bop a loo bop a lop bom bom
There are a few things that bother me about this post but the one that bugs me the most is the implication that this wouldn't be a great name for a silver age villain.

I love how Wallyfags bitch about Barry taking things from Wally, but when Wally apes Barry's villains they're like "WELL FUCK BARRY LET WALLY HAVE SOMETHING"

If Wally's so fucking great why doesn't he just use his own goddamn villains?

Best new Wallyera villains might be Zoom and Mirror Master. The pure OCs weren't the strongest part of his run but the legacies were good.

Where is the storytime sempai

He was only in one story though. Mark Waid made Abra Wally's recurring archnemesis.

And yet TV show mostly uses Wally's rogues and sidecast.

>Dabra Kadabra

Please storytime.

While I suppose McCulloch is technically Wally specific, Mirror Master is a Barry Allen villain. Giving him a weird accent and a drug problem doesn't change much about it.

Waid used Abra Kadabra twice (though he foreshadowed him a LOT the second time). Abara Kadabra showed up in like a dozen different Barry stories -- the difference is the Barry stories were usually one offs.

28 appearances against Wally vs 20 against Barry. Hardly a major difference. Kadabra is a Barry Allen villain, through and through, just like The Rogues or Grodd.

The TV show has used like 3 Wally specific villains. Peek-a-boo, Girder and Tar Pit. I'm giving Zoom a pass because he's waaaay too different in the show to really compare to Wally's Zoom. Everyone else was Barry, Jay, or like a Suicide Squad/Batman villain or a weird Infantino designed character like Blackout.

But the villain in question is Abra Kadabra, that is Wally's villain

Kinda bitter he didn't get his YJ look desu

>Abra Kadabra makes Wally "disappear"
>That shields him from whatever Dr.Manhattan did

Where is titans story time?

You might as well complain about the name "Superman".

>tfw no scan so I spoil myself on twitter

dat narration

Mirror Master is a Flash villain, plain and simple. If you want to nitpick, Sam Scudder was Barry's Mirror Master before the MM and Flash mantles passed on to McCulloch and Wally.

>Abra Kadabra

ABNETT YOU MADMAN

eh, Wally needs some more good villains. Abra Kadabra could be one.

My point was people bitch about really minor things Barry "stole" from Wally, whereas Wally's fucking everything is built on Barry's look and rogues gallery. The worst part of Wally's rogues is...his original villains. All the good ones are either Barry's villains or knockoffs of Barry's villains.

One of the scanners called dibs but is also going to be super late with it so it's gonna be the latest release because of a singular dibs calling faggot.

It's a shame, really.

Wally got Manhattan'd. That's why he's still 20.

Abra's the one who made him disappear into the Speed Force. The real question is: why? If Wally wasn't the Flash yet in this universe then he had never fought Abra Kadabra. Maybe Kadabra is the one immune to Manhattan's shenanigans.

I wouldn't doubt it. Kadabra is twelve different flavors of bullshit when it comes to what he can do with his "magic".

Storytime it bro.

Jesus guys. Get it together. Especially OP for using a non-spoiler image.

You are too uncultured to get the reference.
youtube.com/watch?v=pRcG1slun9c

>There are a few things that bother me about this post but the one that bugs me the most is the implication that this wouldn't be a great name for a silver age villain.

A lot of old music lyrics make great names.
youtube.com/watch?v=F13JNjpNW6c

>Dick's face
He fucked Linda while no one remembered Wally didn't he?

Goddamn is this art bad

maybe you should get it together because the download was not available when OP made this thread and no one searching the catalog is going to be able to find this storytime

ty though

i don't think so, no.

Someone pointed this out in the preview thread but this scene gets gayer everytime they redo it.

That it does.

It's not the worst art ever but it's definitely dragging down what would be a pretty high-tier book otherwise.

It's not a bad ship, better than BruceDick if you want pseudoincest

This fucking page.

Is this out of character for Donna? I have no idea.

Wally's suit looks so much better here.

I'm so glad for this, that she's actively trying to figure out wtf that was instead of just Wally finding her again.

OH SHIT

Holy shit

Garth is a qt

Ending and all that. Story timing is a nightmare with captcha.

>Actively following up on shit from Rebirth
>Titans get to be goofy besties together
>ABRA KA FUCKING DABRA

God I wish this book had better art. It deserves it.

>that one person taking a selfie before they died
kek

literally me

thanks again

You know how in one more day, Mephisto stole Peter's marriage, but he did that by going back in time and making it so that he missed the day of the wedding and not just puff it away?
Remember how Black Hand/Necron could control heroes that once had died and came back because the only reason they "we able to return" is because of his powers manifesting throught the shit that brought them back, like Annihalator Superman and Parallax Hal?

>people replied to this

y'all niggas are so stupid jfc

> I'm Wally West. The fastest man alive.

> black canary poster behind

nice detail!

Is Abra Kadabra future tech here is is he going to be pure magic?

>>Saying our names will make the psionic link between us stringer.

Whore.

>hat one person taking a selfie before they died

One girl really

and Kek

Man, I really like the colouring this issue. I actually liked Bretts art.

damnit, are they cutting out Killer Croc being Roy's sponsor?

She acts much like her Original TT persona and early NTT stuff. Before the dead of Terry Long and the baby.

Ha, probably the two Titans who benefit more of not knowing about they pre52 stories seems the more eager to remember it.

Okay. Guess they're ignoring everything from Finch's Wonder Woman for the best then.

Yo Linda's parents are rich as fuck which is why they don't get along with Wally.

Wally was pretty rich in his early days as Flash.

Well that's something pretty minor for the sake of a rewritten timeline. Sounds like her parents are seperated anyways.

>Manhattan took their money

smdh