Voltron Legendary Defender

Do you think Allura would try to skin Keith for a coat or does his paladin status keep him safe?

Other urls found in this thread:

dornishsphinx.tumblr.com/post/147772940567/i-love-the-galra-keith-theory-but-most-of-the
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's with the whole "allura skinning people" thing?

Clearly the galra empire is made of innocent victims trying to retaliate and get revenge from the altean genocidal fur trade

His status as an adult keeps him safe. It's better when they are babies.

But adults have more fur to use.
Baby fur is for the rich, adult fur is for mass production

Since baby fur is the luxury item and Keith is already a young adult, he's probably safe. Buying anything made from the adult Galra coat is incredibly gauche.

I don't know man times are hard. Keith is probably especially soft and may be able to pass for a faux baby coat

Babies are best but in war times sometimes you gotta make do. And Keith is still young, and he's completely unscarred. Since galrans live to be like ten thousand years and more, apparently, he could still have super soft baby fur for all we know.

>Since galrans live to be like ten thousand years and more

It's literally only one guy that's confirmed to live that long, and it's all due to quintessence abuse.

The same people who like the Shiro getting raped and amputated shit like this

Nah, once you hit puberty and that coarser adult fur starts coming in all you're good for is some tacky bourgeois hausfrau.

>not liking the thought of fuckdoll shiro
>not liking the idea of morally corrupt allura

Honest question, are you boring?

Im not a sadist.

Hnnnng

So, yes.

Maybe he hasn't hit galran puberty yet. Look how small he is compared to other galrans.

They just miss Katejina Loos.
Now there's a princess who could skin a man, alive if necessary.

I bet you like NTR.

>red eyes

she's thinking about murder isn't she

GET OUT, SHIRO

She just wants his cock

>ywn pet a baby Galra tummy

KEITH IS SOFT

Dick first, murder after.
Girl has her priorities in order.

>ywn pet a baby galra ears

Consider: Keith is galra royalty. Even if he's an adult, his fur would be valuable for that reason alone

Princess "Black widow" Allura
Princess "Baby killer" Allura
Princess "Praying mantis, just like galrans pray for their children to be safe" Allura

I bet Alteans are like the boogeyman for modern Galran families. Parents probably check the closet to reassure their children before bedtime.

Yes, and for that reason Zarkon would have been even more protective of him. Imagine the pain and anguish he must have gone through when he found out his son was missing, hoping for him to be alive but fully knowing he's probably someone's sweater?

No it would be too depressing in light of the fact you actually can lose your child to the Alteans at any moment. The first thing galran childrens learn is that knife ears are monsters, run away from them and hide at any cost. They tell their kids stories about how Zarkon will save them all and stop the Alteans. He delivered on the promise and they had ten thousand years to forget their pain and suffering. Imagine how horrifying it must be for them to find out that Voltron and the Altean castle are active once again.

imagine the horror surrounding the fact that alteans are shape shifters. They could be among them at any time, ready to attack. Trust no one.

But this is over a thousand years since they've been wiped out. History becomes legend; legend becomes myth and all that jazz.

Jesus christ, I didn't even think about that aspect. That's probably part of the reason they were so good at kidnapping.

It must have been horrifying, knowing that any of your neighbors or friends---hell, even your lover...and of them could really be an Altean. I'd an hero to be honest.

how good are Altean shape shift powers? She just turned prurple and got taller in that one episode, no yellow eyes and cat ears

Think of real life examples though as Humans. If you hear about the bubonic plague in the news it sounds scary as fuck. Logically you know that the disease can't even do what it did in the past due to advances in medicine, and no one is alive from those times, but knowing the history of the plague killing off so many humans is still quite terrifying.

cat

I'm guessing they are pretty good and galrans just vary in appearance

>the history of the plague killing off so many humans is still quite terrifying.

Man, I remember in nursing school and in the hospitals I've worked, they stated if you suspect ANYONE of having the plague OR smallpox, you fucking isolate them immediately and call Infectious Disease. With the ebola scare of two years ago, we had the same thing happen too.

Do you think Keith is into pet play

I bet he'd love being Shiro's pet.

I think he'd be indignant if you were to bring it up directly but would end up distracted once you break out the laser pointer.

Damnit I don't have the picture of him in a collar as Shiro's hand lifts his chin.

So you're saying he's a tsundere about it

Would quintessence also rejuvenate fur, like some kind of mystical conditioner?

GO AWAY ALLURA

Woah, woah let's not jump to conclusions.

Why would zarkon let his prince son become a sex slave

Haha guys, just asking out of curiosity, just so we can make sure Voltron doesn't hurt them, but where do the galrans keep their civilians? Their kids, specifically. I mean we gotta reduce those casultities right? Where are the children, exactly? Coordinates would be best.

Completely

>yfw you want to be Shiro's little sex kitten but don't want Shiro to look down on you for wanting to be his little sex kitten

Yes, that's the on! That pic is so good. And clearly it demonstrates who Keith is willing to try that sort of stuff with.

Why is needy bottom Keith so good?

Because he looks like his mother, the bitch.

So long as he ends up with a litter of grandkids, Zarkon doesn't care what manner of kinky shit his son's getting in to behind closed doors.

Central command. Why do you think it was so heavily fortified?

>Zarkon personally protects the galra kittens

He's such a good leader.

Fulltime onsite daycare is available for his employees? Damn good boss too.

Them galrans look out for one another

>Baby Prince Lotor surrounded by other fluffy Galra kittens

What do you think led Keith to turn away from his loving galrans home and join the enemy?

Stockholm Syndrome

Well the common theory is that he was taken away for some reason as a baby, disguised and left on earth, and he doesn't know he's not a human.

"baby lotor being hugged by zarkon"

Should lotor keith look like 80s lotor (but baby) (white hair, elf ears, purple) or like the kitten galra keith

I'm voting for the new kitten model.

Since we're on the topic of Keith, what does Sup Forums think of theory? It would explain why he has such a hate boner for the Galra Empire despite being some supposedly unknowing human or whatever - he's hiding his real identity.

dornishsphinx.tumblr.com/post/147772940567/i-love-the-galra-keith-theory-but-most-of-the

If Lotor was a kitten but is Keith. He's gotta look the part of royalty.

Holy hell, that's one big wall of text!
It's probably 50x times more than all words Keith said in season 1.

>Keith, who has no apparent connections beyond earth, tells Pidge she’s being selfish leaving the team in Episode 4 - “If you leave, we can’t form Voltron and that means we can’t defend the universe against Zarkon - you’re not the only one with a family; all these Arusians have families; everyone in the universe has familie

Yeah that's why I think he knows something. He is actively fighting against his own people, his own family, for the greater good, so pidge would come across as selfish.

I think he likely has gaps in his memories though a la Shiro

Steven Yeun is paid by the syllable they gotta conserve their budget

gotta love the mice

ehh, that's more like common sense tho, Keith knows they are the only hope

Yeah but he freaked the fuck out. You would think Allura would be the one to get worked up, but Keith looked very offended. He's one of the two characters that has nothing to be upset for regarding the Galra Empire. So why is he taking it so personally?

Galra is Keith's trigger.

Yes but having Keith specifically say it with the amount of passion he has. Also:
>Listed as an orphan
>"everyone has a family"
Hm

EVERYONE EXCEPT HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM!

He doesn't have a family. The paladins are the closest thing for him. Losing them, especially when it would lead to other people losing their families, is going to get him worked up.

I think it's mostly because he is focused on the end goal. Imagine if the world was at war and only you and other 4 people can stop it, if you were a regular soldier you could fuck off and it wouldn't matter but when you are the only hope you can't choose otherwise or you would condemn the world.

And yet he loses his shit about the empire. I know he's concerned about losing a potential family, but he's going all out regarding the Galra Empire.

True but once again, it seems interesting that they make him, *the least developed character*, the most passionate about defeating them, to the point where he makes outright impulsive decisions, such as in episode 11 and 12, which goes against the idea that he's just pragmatic. If it's coincidence andthat's bad character writing and he really is a flat character.

Exactly. He's been cold and the pragmatic type. For him to completely lose his marbles over Zarkon and the Galra means there's something else happening we still don't know about.

The problem with this is that Galra never entered the solar system until the first episode so how he could be on earth? It makes more sence if he is part Altean and was raised by Altean refugees, we know they hide the blue lion so they can acess to earth, unlike the Galrans

Oops 10-11. The quintessence scene and the attacking zarkon scenes

His actions going to look at the quintessence were pretty impulsive and put them all in danger.

>I think he likely has gaps in his memories though a la Shiro

I think this is the most probably solution as well. Though I still believe that he didn't know that he was or could've been an alien until he came across the Galra Empire Emblem for the first time. The same emblem is probably on his dagger and that's when he began to suspect things, keeping it to himself in his own mind.

I assumption is that by the end of episode 11, he's mostly figured out who or what he is, but is hiding it from the rest of the team for obvious reasons.

It's more like he just bullhead into Zarkon. Pidge wanting to find her family had nothing to do with defeating Zarkon so he got angry.

Yeah it doesn't make sense for Keith to know he's a Galra or even be a Galra soldier if the Galra haven't even come close to earth before.

I think it's going to fall on the Blue Lion. Maybe that's why he could sense it because he was on the lion before.

>not wanting to be the piñata at a Paladin trash party

Keith is the worst character.

Yeah. The way he looked at his hand made me think that he knew exactly what was happening to him. It was when his hand turned purple he called for pidge to get him out as opposed to when he was first caught, and he hesitated in going to meet them until he saw his hand go back to normal. Also notice how he had a sigh of relief. I think normal people would freak out if they had a "burn" that healed, and would have mentioned it to the others

Nigga what does Keith wanting to look more into quintessence thing have anything to do with Zarkon?

My theory is that there is some Alltean survivors in another planet (like Romelle) and some Galra soldier fell in love with one and they hide ther relatinship, had a son and when others realised, they went after them and they decided to hid him on earth

Galra empire power source? Going in despite what others thought. Shiro had galra hand and Allura a disguise.

I rewatched the scene in question. Keith looked freaked out when he saw his hand. And he did not hesitate to meet them. He sounded a bit confused as he was slowly healed.

>The problem with this is that Galra never entered the solar system until the first episode so how he could be on earth?

Maybe some other group of aliens did? Such as Alteans? It would make some sense to hide your precious royal kid on some undiscovered yet moderately civilized planet and then genetically alter him to blend in with the rest of the inhabitants living there. Especially so if they were being hunted down for an assassination attempt. Wouldn't want him to be found on some known and mapped planet. It would also explain why the Blue Lion is in such close proximity to earth and why Keith can sense it. I'll agree with that other user's theory in that Keith was probably carried in the Blue Lion at some point, while he was being transported to earth.

Yes but freaked out because of a burn or freaked out that his true form was showing? He did stop to look at his hand when he got on the ship.

>He did stop to look at his hand when he got on the ship.

Yes but that doesn't mean he was hesitating.

Give me your best Allura pics.

I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case. Though I'm personally fond of the Keith being Lotor theory. It could be a reason why Zarkon went cold and mad with power.

Okay.

>It could be a reason why Zarkon went cold and mad with power.
Why? Makes more sense if Alfor betrayed him

My one issue with galra Keith is that I feel the arc would be to similar to Shiro's

betrayed him by sending his first and only child to the fur factories

You know those alteans. You think one is your friend but they just can't resist their urges. Never trust a knife ear.

I don't think Keith is 10k years old