She was the only redeeming thing about the movie

She was the only redeeming thing about the movie.

She was hot but didn't have nearly enough lines or screentime.

And Baymax was the best part of the movie.

You mean her ass right?

The whole movie was mediocre

Definitely.

Only if you're a weeaboo waifufag.

Did Disney seriously rip of Faith from Mirror's Edge?

>Have a thing for asian chicks
>Watch this movie
>.. Still have a thing for asian chicks.
I hate that I will never find a petite qt3.14 asian gf :(

The city looked neat.

I just wished it looked a lot more futuristic, you know? Something like pic related.

As much as I like gogo's archetype, honeylemon seemed better somehow.

Movie was good
Gogo ass was better

Because she's actually better

That's wrong though.

Zero personality or character arc, just like every character that wasn't Hiro.

She had nothing going for her though

Gogo>Hiro>Aunt cass>other characters

He'd make a good trap.

He is better as boy.

Say what you want about BH6, but at least it gave us a 10/10 shota.

>kickass flying scenes
>robot battles early on
>Older brother sainted
>inventions at the institute
>recovery from depression
>driving scenes
>unique setting
>first try at a team
>final battle
>everything after final battle
>hot aunt into donuts
Fuck off
fuck off

>getting this assblasted over a movie that was average at best

Woman up, fagget :^)

That was the part that sucked, and it came out of Gogo's mouth. Gogo was the least interesting part of the movie besides pothead guy

I liked the easily spooked black guy who developed those Fulgore arm blades.

Her handwriting is redeeming.

>Womyn up

What did she mean by this?

Korean have the best asses among all the Orientals
Bigger than usual, great shape and great firmness
Japs are always really squishy on the off chance that they're big and they sag later (tits and asses).
Chinese people are usually really flat on both ends

>among all the Orientals
I bet you typed "Asians" and then said "you know what? I want to sound like a racist or a person from the 1920s. I'd better edit that." You're trying too hard.

I kind of wish that they did a better job of linking the science team Hiro. It would have been tough to do, since they already had limited screen time and devoted much of it to focus on Hiro and Baymax (arguably not a bad decision at all).

Still, the "Korean bullying older sister" archetype they tried with Gogo couldn't fully work due to that, and TrapShrioXGogo is best pairing. Also I seem to think that the movie implied Honey and Tadashi were in a relationship, but I can't recall anything in specific. Either way I liked that idea.

About the only thing I'd like to see for the sequel is them actually using the ninja ronin chicks that they had in concept art.

>ninja ronin chicks
Fujita Sisters

nigga gogo has been around since the 90's with the same exact color scheme

> she was the only waifu I liked in the movie
Ftfy

So aside from that show "Big Hero 7" is marvel ever going to do anything with this qt?

WOMYN UP!

Make a spin-off show and call it "The Amazing Adventures of GoGo Tomago".

and its a Netflix series

She's got nice long legs and a very sweet personality

>the best brownies

A Netflix Original so it has the fancy looking title and everything. And it doesn't show any of the others in the show at all, just GoGo. It would be like they don't even exist.

[spoilers] And has her crossing over with other Netflix series and a eventual cameo in a live action movie. While the other just lay in the shit known as Disney XD [/spoilers]

This is why you should never, ever be a phone poster

>it's a waifu thread

>TrapShrioXGogo is best pairing.
Best tastes

>She's got nice long legs
Only a plus when they're not one a beanpole

>and a very sweet personality
She seemed rather bland to me

Don't like it, don't click it, faggot.

>there's people out there that watch shows for waifus

OP here. There was this really autistic blog on Tumblr a while back when the BH6 fandom was strong. Basically, it was this thirty-something guy who was obsessed with GoGo and had a ton of write-ups about this hypothetical TV show starring her. I'm talking paragraphs upon paragraphs about this show that he was sure he'd be able to get Disney to do. It was charming yet kinda concerning.

How the hell is that racist, I never got that. I'm Asian, born and raised in Asia and I consider Oriental to be exceedingly efficient at describing the parts of East and Southeast Asians that all look like us. Because apparently you guys consider Indians to be Asian too and Lord knows we don't want to accidentally be lumped with THOSE shitskins when we use the word "Asian". Oriental is fine. Don't let some First-World, high-headed hypersensitive fuck tell you otherwise.

Was that Timbox by any chance?

I can't remember the name for the life of me. But I think it could be that.

What the actual fuck are you talking about?

>"Grrl Power!" #96
>Not Aunt Cass

Admit it. You didn't even watch the movie.

>there's people out there who don't even have a waifu

If you remember the name post it, I'm curious as to how obsessive we're talking here

He's telling you that Oriental isn't actually an offensive term to Asians and that its an efficient way of particularly describing "East Asians" as opposed to the kinds of people in places like India which some people (mainly Euros) use the generic term of "Asian" to describe as well.

Do you understand that?

Well, I remember that you could have easily found it if you searched up GoGo Tomago on Tumblr. But like said, Timbox was in the name.

It's neither insulting or derogatory, you Occidental turd.

Shut the fuck up you stupid white cunt.

You're so cool user

That's funny, because there used to be this guy that was obsessed with Kitty Katswell and made 3 different 30 chapter fanfictions detailing what if Kitty was the star of her own show.

Which wouldn't have been too bad if he didn't inject his personal beliefs into every facet of the character.

>Which wouldn't have been too bad if he didn't inject his personal beliefs into every facet of the character.
What do you mean?

So he hated modern rap music and took every fucking opportunity to point that out through Kitty. He also had a thing for big asses, again conveyed through these little talkshows with Kitty. Also his OC that was literally Kitty again but in the role of her non canon sister. There was also a laugh track. Which is weird to see written out.

So what I'm saying is, I could not get through like maybe 5 chapters. It's all on fanfivtion.net if you think you're hard enough

East Asian is a good way to refer to East Asians

You've piqued my interest. Looking for that shit now.

So is Oriental. Languages often have multiple words and phrases that can mean the same thing.

Why exactly do you care so much?

>muh purple streak punk Asian
>redeeming
Nope.

This. She was just eye-candy with that ass but literally had nothing to do besides screaming "WOMAN UP" because it's meant to be clever or something.

Baymax as a clumsy medical robot was the best part of the film, and the moment it turned into "Iron Man and Avengers: The CGI Edition" there was no saving the film.