"What's pol? A safe space for racist manchildren?"

>"What's pol? A safe space for racist manchildren?"

Is he correct?

It is partly that yeah. Well not a safe space technically because we are allowed to make fun of them, whereas in real 'safe spaces' any dissent gets you banned, but they flock to places without censorship because everywhere else bans them.

Sup Forums is nothing though, it's just an anarchic ball of rage, nihilism and despair, mixed with weird comedy

>Hipsters get truth-shit on until they either like the taste of it or fuck off back to their user-moderated SJW safespace
>Safe space
Why are we even talking? I'm not your boyfriend, you don't get to judgmentally stare at me like the faggot you are. Make my coffee before I call your manager.

It's 100% an echo room. It doesn't have the same safe space moderation per se, but it has the same instinctual reaction to anything that clashes with the user's worldview, magnified by anonymity.

So, 75% of him is correct.

Yes

Yeah, and Church is a "safe space" for Christians.

Sup Forums is predominantly /natsoc/, with some libertarians. It's not that we don't welcome arguments or anything, it's just the TRUMP COMPLETELY BTFO HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER threads are just meant to be provocative, rather than actually proposing an argument like in pic related.

he's somewhat right about manchildren,
but he's wrong on the "safe" part.

Is that their way of saying CTR can't hang on here? I've been on Sup Forums for 10 minutes and haven't seen a shill thread yet. Look at that douchey, low-necklined shirt, those hipster glasses, that fucking scarf when he is clearly not cold, and last but not least, that fucking haircut. Who is this faggot and why should I care when the image he presents to the world is "professional douche"?

In the sense that it is where a discussion can still be held about anything that is politically incorrect. Really makes you think which sides propaganda is right, the left or the right...

Safe? This place is the honeypot of honeypots. Everyone on here will be killed in less than a few months.

But it is good for discussion and you don't get banned for it.

Why don't Millennials just get "I love the cock" tattooed on their foreheads?

Could that twat look any faggier?

It's not a safe space. It's a warzone where only the best ideas and the dankest of memes survive.

CTR cunts- we got your number

> Pah! Your the ones that beat themselves up about spending your whole life in university containment center then pop out into the real world and your penthouse studio in some ghetto the want to crawl under a government funded blanket.

> I'm off to shoot bears, nigger.
> PS there would b no starvation in Africa if you didn't feed them all beyond what thier infrastructure could handle. Now they have to make a choice of becoming westernized put in high rises and losing their culture or fighting each other to death/starving, so, yeah, thats whats been going on while you patted yourselves on the back for screen printing your own Chinese sweatshop made t-shirts.

Just what I thought. Can't take anyone who looks like that seriously anyway

>it has the same instinctual reaction to anything that clashes with the user's worldview

Do you people even think before you spout this "we're the same" garbage? You literally can't think except in terms of a hivemind. What does instinctual reaction even mean? That's called discussion by people with different views, which means Sup Forums can't be an echo chamber. Anonymity means posting with a moniker, it doesn't """magnify""" anything, just allows people to be honest. If it doesn't have the "same safe space moderation per se" then it isn't the same, period.

On top of that you said it's 100% and echo room but that the quote is 75% correct. Your post is nonsense. Fucking hell I hate you people so much.

we're on the cutting edge of political discourse -- but even more than that, we shape the narrative, we engineer reality.

idk why dont you ask your reddit focus group about , shill

"die cunt, i'll cut your fucking tongue out and stick it in your asshole"

i won't get banned, downvoted or reprimanded for telling you that so as spaces go it isn't very safe

>Free speech with unlimited access to data and statistics is a safe space for Trump Supporters

Yeah pretty much

He can think that if he wants. I don't value the opinions of weakling betawimps.