Between insulting the family of a fallen soldier and calling for an armed insurrection Trump finally stumped himself

>between insulting the family of a fallen soldier and calling for an armed insurrection Trump finally stumped himself

I'm literally crying rn bros

Is there any hope?

Other urls found in this thread:

quickleak.se/YwEvIYEv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He could still win the popular vote.

It won't matter. It didn't matter to Gore in 2000. Congress and the USSC will never let him be elected.

Never.

You are not a Trump supporter

Same. I'm despondent. Truly all hope is lost for Trump

No. Trumpbots are finally unable to explain his bigotry and xenophobia.

>LITERALLY CRYING

Accept it, Trump finally got stumped
And he did it to himself

wtf i love trump now

No I am a Trump supporter and he's finished, too much is on him now

I agree he is done for, really, like honestly there is really only one choice now after all that

I agree he is done for, really, like honestly there is really only one choice now after all that

Ctr
You know he gunna win

The tides have turned starting today

They scared

Original poster I really don't see how he can get out of this? I b used to be a Trump supporter but now I'm going to vote independent

You can only

F

Thank you for correcting the record!

Thank you for correcting the record

That guy climbing the Trump tower managed to divert the news cycle.

F
>he will never MAGA

It didnt stop him when he called Mexican rapists and it wont now.

t. killary rotten clitoris

Literally just took this pic of an NBC poll, go home, CTR, your bullshit isn't working.

t. Samefag

He didn't insult the family and he was calling for 2nd amendment supporters to get out and vote. There is plenty of hope, he will win

>calling for an armed insurrection
What's bad about this? He simply stated that if Hillary is a traitor who abolishes the second, we should kill them. We didn't free ourselves from our precious tyrants by talking with them.

Trump has always been a really bad choice.

He started his campaign by saying an entire nation of people are rapists and criminals. He has literally NEVER been presidential/professional.

This isn't a surpirse, so stop pretending it is.

he has another chance if the USSC and Congress put Hillary in: get his supporters riled up enough to take on DC.

There are some Trump supporters who may just do that. Of course they will be gunned down in the streets and the media will spin it as "terrorism".

but honestly, that's his only chance.

Containment thread for CTR?

((()))
((()))
((()))
((()))
((()))
((()))
((()))
((()))
Fuck off kikes. True supporters are there to the end no matter what it takes.

He started his campaign by saying an entire nation of people are rapists and criminals. He has literally NEVER been presidential/professional.

This isn't a surpirse, so stop pretending it is..

>you have to be nice to be a leader
A leader does what is best for his country, not others. Mexico is full of trash.

>online polls lol

>calling for an armed insurrection
things that never happened

This isn't a surpirse, so stop pretending it is...

This isn't a surpirse, so stop pretending it is..

When will shillbots realize that Trump doesn't lose supporters. He's unstumpable.

>i have no idea what professionalism is

Thanks for playing.

This isn't a surpirse, so stop pretending it is...

This isn't a surpirse,, so stop pretending it is.

Only literal cucks think Trump is losing

Nope, there's no hope. He's falling in the polls daily and looking more ridiculous by the day. Hillary is going to crush him come November.

I hope you people are ready for a Hillary presidency.

>online polls lol
>but look at this Hillary poll where they polled like 20% Republicans omg Trump is getting smoked lol he's done this poll shows that all these 18 year old Democrats are voting for Hillary TRUMP STUMPED

You dont get paid for double pots

Go away faggot shill. Sage

nice try, but way too slow.

Yeah, just like the SS when the Soviets were already at berlin

>i-it's ok guys, ultimate victory is still coming!

those post timers

the shilling is incredible omfg

Scientific polls say that he's losing.

It's true, I am now a Hill Missle. I finally have realized that Trump is a xenophobe, it's time I accept our 2016 culture and vote for the sensical HRC #ImWithHer

>NBC poll
>the one Sup Forums has a shill brigade thread for

lmao

>this is the only way drumpf can win a poll

yeah he's done. move on.

the election will have a very minor effect on upper middle class white people

Shilling en masse, if the holocaust were real I would make a gas chamber joke

Nope, there's no hope. He's falling in the polls daily and looking more ridiculous by the day. Hillary is going to crush him come November.

I hope you people are ready for a Hillary presidency..

Spin harder shill

that's b8

Yeah he's done. move on..

the election will have a very minor effect on upper middle class white people

Fucking leaf

Hey, retard. People refer to the Supreme Court as SCOTUS, not USSC. Learn a bit, it makes you look less like a dumbfuck.

>Scientific polls
Just fucking listen to yourself, you stupid fuck.

nice dubs syrupfag

That's what I thought when he brought up the Mexican judge and blablabla. We'll see what happens

>unique american ips only

>samefagging on a board with ID

jesus man, step your game up

>SCIENCE IS DUM XDDD
why are trumpcucks so fucking uneducated

I see that shitposting war between you and Canada is still on. Who is winning that war?

I remember Yahoo doing a big online poll right before Romney-Obama election. Romney won easily.

Later I realized sites like that really only get white people. And White people have always voted majority republican.

Hi,

If you copy and paste shit posts with no new evidence, you are a shit troll and should kill yourself. Just because it's the only chance you have at getting replies doesn't mean it's clever or good.

Can't wait until school starts again

yes kill your faggot shill ass, this is no joke kill your self

That's literally why I supported him though.

I hate spics.

>Vote for the war that soldier falls in
>A OK
>Tell the surviving families that they have a retarded religion
>IT'S WORSE THAN BEING HITLER

Fuck off we're busy

it is better to die a man than to live as a leaf

>a man

More like a manchild in denial

hillarys presidential inauguration is going to be fantastic with Sup Forums

No matter how hard you try, you aren't gonna be making a difference.

A few unorganized volunteers don't even stand a chance against Clinton's 6 million dollar machine known as CTR on the social media. And given that MSM is also in their pocket, it essentially eliminated all chances that the alternative voiced be heard by the masses.

You might think the system could be changed or brought down from with in by whistle-blowers, but as the Clinton body counts start to pile up I really doubt anymore people are gonna value their conscience over the safety of themselves and their family.

I've given up a long time ago "fighting the good fight", but I am not going to tell you to do the same. However, if you value your life, your safety, or even only your mind if you're emotionally invested in a Clinton loss, I suggest you don't get your hopes up.

CTR Shill.

Your a pussy faggot op

get lost

Hi John how's deployment?

It's not really all CTR. Basically every Canadian on this site doesn't like Trump and somehow we all went back to Sup Forums around the same time(I think around the time his pols started to drop) to shitpost.

this thread is fucking trash
what are you doing?
do you think this is convincing anyone?
1/10 i replied

*farts*

Do you honestly believe these issues will be prevalent in a few weeks? Reminder that the election is in three months, not tomorrow.

MAGA this man speaks the truth.

Not just Canadians
Trump shitters have been ruining this entire site for months and now everyone is flooding here to laugh at them

Don't you have a fire to put out and a dog's dick to suck?

Don't you have zika to contract and an Olympic Games to make a joke out of?

My dad even threw out the idea that Trump was in the race just to let clinton win and he isn't nearly as tinfoil as i am. if trump would stop running his fucking mouth and only focus on all the stuff hillary has done he would have a chance

Yes, well done. You shills did well to get this far.

HOWEVER

quickleak.se/YwEvIYEv

IN THE END, THE ONLY ONE WHO COULD STUMP THE TRUMP
WAS THE TRUMP