Tea is fucking gay

Tea is fucking gay

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CPneh40XHms
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You were literally a nation of farmers and Brit wannabes before you faggots bit the hand that fed you.

youtube.com/watch?v=CPneh40XHms
>coalburner who gushes over Idris Elba's BBC
>defending british culture

I suppose that's right

Tea is the ultimate, you pleb

you were literally a nation of cave men running half naked through the woods sacrificing babies before the spaniards raped their genes into your entire species.

>looks anorexic
>pixie cut
>pretending to have hobbies to try to seem interesting

Nothing to see here.

I'd tongue punch her fart box if you know what I mean.

>bit the hand that fed you

you mean blew off the hand that fed us.

It's brilliant, just brilliant.

Never claimed the contrary, the fact that you get defensive over the innate superiority if the British and the fact that you're now so cucked by Jamal that every american girl can't stop gushing over BBC makes me chuckle.

do you want me to bump your thread again?

brits got cucked out of coffee

coffee, black
donut

that is the only way

I can't name a single British painter.
British musicians are hit and miss.
Writers have been good, but not lately.
Can't name a British sculptor
Can't name a single British architect
Only British chef I can name is Ramsay and he studied in France.

Maybe this "culture" isn't as great as you believe.

>maybe don't offer one to the burglar
>tfw shes talking about you

kek
stayed based romaniabro

>I'd tongue punch her fart box
go back to kikebook normie trash

Nice ignoring my reply where this bitch gushes over the BBC not once but twice

>British musicians are hit and miss
The Beatles
Black Sabbath
The Cure
Judas Priest
The Jam
Iron Maiden
Motorhead
David Bowie
Def Leppard
The Smiths
Deep Purple
Radiohead
The Police
Led Zeppelin
The Rolling Stones
Pink Floyd
Queen
The Who
The Sex Pistols

Been there, done that, revolted against it. Now we have a "special relationship" by which we jointly fuck the rest of the world over while we sell them our culture. Or hadn't you noticed that every teenage girl in Europe has a fetish for British television and American food?

>the sex pistols

really?

Leave it to an American to jump to the conclusion that a woman liking an actor (and thoroughly explaining her reasoning) actually means she craves BBC

She literally says he looks good and moans while showing pictures of him, you colossal cuck.

I refuse to be called a cuck by somebody who genuinely has a 57% chance of actually being a cuckold.

Nice job not addressing the fact that she's a coalburner.

>born too late to see Europe before it was ruined by post modernism

She finds a black man attractive, doesn't necessarily mean she's a coalburner.

In fact, i'd wager she isn't because, unlike the US, niggers are concentrated into 4 or 5 different areas here, and judging from her accent she's from one of the home counties that are all overwhelmingly white.

Even with all that in mind, and she has fucked a nigger, so what? For every British coalburner there's 100 American coalburners.

>She finds a black man attractive
aka a nigger loving bitch that should be robbed

AMERIKEK BTFO

>defending a nigger lover

kek

>American biscuits crumble under the heat
>*American Cali/valley accent*
>So don't even go there
I am hurt tbqh pham

ANARCHY FOR THE UK!!!
And other such hits as
I am a lonely boy

I'd just like to remind you again that there is legitimately a greater chance that you, as an american, not only secretly love niggers, but you'd also enjoy watching them fuck your girlfriend/wife than actually hating niggers
see

Get the fuck out of my country. We fought a war over tea. Our ancestors didn't die so you can be some tea loving communist grave dancer

Doesn't matter. Stop changing the conversation. She's a nigger lover and you are defending her. Pathetic.

>Literally married to a white dude
>She's paid to do a show, talks about how attractive an nigger actor is for the show
>Implying this makes her a craver of BBC

Are you literally this autistic? I know you're insecure about your mom and girl sucking on nigger dick behind your back, but this is a whole new level of projection.

>doesn't matter
It does though, because you assuming she's a coalburner because she finds a black man attractive is the product of you projecting your cuck fantasies on to other people.

Because you're a cuck.

They fought because the price for it was too high and they loved it so much. Our Fore Father died because they loved tea so much

How about YOU get out my country you fucking faggot loving coffee drinking hobknocker

I have no idea what that means

short hair actually works great on her, 8/10

thinking someone is attractive literally means you'd considered fucking them are you retarded

BEADY

>donut
Fucking disgusting cuck. Boston Cream Roll only way to roll in the morning.

shes a leftist colonial guilt shill.

I remember seeing a video with her in it where she talked about the concentration camps in the Boer war, she just pushes aside the Boers and states that niggers were the true victims of the war.

Perhaps if you're 13 years old or an angsty virgin, I think many black women are attractive but I wouldn't fuck them

You haven't heard of Christopher Wren?

kek

>being attracted to niggers

Race traitor confirmed

>continuing to project
just prep the bull already Paco

Are you seriously going back to 1600? Is that how far back you have to go just to find anyone notable? 400 years?

whoa

whoA

whOA

wHOA

WHOA

>I think black women are attractive
>finding niggers attractive
>somehow projection

wtf?

If you can't think of a single british painter, then you obviously don't pay attention to art history.

Arthur Rackham, Alan Lee, John William Waterhouse, John Frederick Lewis, all of these were instrumental in establishing the style for Howard Pyle and the Brandywine school, starting the Golden Age of Illustration which was the only place to have Figural or Naturalist Paintings at the time when everything else was "Fine Art".

Hell, the american Edwin Austin Abbey, who helped Sargent finalise his technique, was taught by the Royal Institute of Painters in the UK, before then he was only working in Pen & Ink. Without him, we wouldn't have anything from Sargent, and he refused to even touch paint until he was forced to go to the UK to learn, and nearly every modern painter goes off of Sargent's work.

>finding black women attractive means you're a race traitor
Do you find this woman attractive? Obviously you do. Doesn't necessarily mean you want to fuck her. I don't particularly WANT to fuck her.

You equating finding somebody attractive to meaning you'd fuck them is evidence of your projected cuckoldry.

Posh accents get my dick fucking solid
Are posh girls right wing?

Yeah to be fair user they got us on music

>coffee drinking hobknocker
fucking kek

got it from iCarly

Yeah... must be hard be surrounded by those chile ugly motherfucker bitches.
Just accept it... you born in the wrong side of the Andes.

>i'm so devoted to the lunatic notion of racial purity I wouldn't fuck beyonce.

come on man. no one believes you.

Classy as fuck m8.

I`ll do the same. Love this posh hoes

I would literally kill myself rather then be born in that poor, hungry, shithole known as Argentina.

They do not "have us" on music.

They are equally as awesome.

Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band

Metallica
The Byrds
The Allman Brothers Band
The Doors
Eagles
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Pearl Jam
Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young
Creedence Clearwater Revival
The Allman Brothers
R.E.M

I could go on and on.

Also note that all those musicians/bands he labelled found inspiration in American Rock.

>beyonce doesn't spend millions of dollars suppressing her negroid features

>drinking coffee

At least put fucking Elvis/Chuck berry/Muddy Waters over R.E.M

Listen dude, maybe the doors is solid but the rest our alright bands but they don't come close to Stones or Sabbath.

>Also note that all those musicians/bands he labelled found inspiration in American Rock.

Thats true, we did have some good old niggers

That's the point i'm trying to make, read the posts i've been replying to.

Does a "lady", "bird", "cunt" enjoy kebab, dornair, and currywurst like you Sup Forums bongs do? I mainly deal with Sup Forums bongs/chavs

>tfw you will never know the pleasure of an afternoon tea, with platters of sandwiches, scones, and deserts, timed impeccably

nono, instead you only know going to the 24/7 convenience store near the gas station , drinking day old coffee, and overly sweet junk near the cash register

HOLY SHIT UK BTFO
AMERICA INVENTED TEA BAGS
BOW DOWN
WE CHUCK YOUR INFERIOR MEANS OF TEA TRANSPORT INTO THE HARBOR

USA USA USA USA

yada yada yada...
Argentina master race. You know it. You look at your texas wannabe flag and cry in agony.
Dont worry, tsunami is comming

LEAVE THE ROOM

I put coffee creamer in my tea. I'm not even ashamed.

I wouldve and I agree. I was just copy/pasting

If I was making my own list Tom fucking Waits wouldve been numero uno

most people just drink tea whenever

south america bants

Chileans are funny in their delusions

Do Chileans migrate to Argentina for a better life?

Yeah. Mostly they come for the
>free
universities

Still better immigrants than Peruvians or Bolivians though.

BTFOfuck off fake texas

Aye but we invented America, bawjaws

Nice dubs.

The whole south american continent (except for brazil dudes) migrate to argentina for our free universities. In their shitty countrys to have education you must be a tzar or some shit like that.

Is kinda sad... they came, study, clean our dishes and then they talk shit about argentina.

We should close our borders to this parasites. They are only alowed in here for the cheap labor force. We love modern slavery in here.

Tea is basically hot water with a SHIT flavor
Coffee is also shit unless it's half creamer and add 20 packets of sugar

No, a bunch of people who hated your rainy little island of a country invented it

You didn't even invent tea, the Chinese did

>unless it's half creamer and add 20 packets of sugar
well then it's not coffee anymore

>invent a plant
Southern Canadian education, folks.
>inb4 "muh GMO"