>it's real

>Rogen
>hit

Critics are such stupid assholes

>100% fresh
Whoa

>one of the funniest arguments for the nonexistence of God
Okie dokie then.

Tells us you're thoughts then after watching the movie.

And a 6.5 rating lmao

I don't care if it's going to be a hit or not
I just want to see that orgy with my own two eyes

>Average rating: 6.5
Huh? Man, RT's scores suck ass.
And, to answer your question, maybe. Hit with critics isn't always a hit with audience.

>when the score is high for something Sup Forums jerks off over, people say I told you so
>when the score is high for something Sup Forums hates, people call the critics idiots

There's no way, man. No way.

That'd be weird for it to stay in the 90s but only because everyone agrees that its decent.

I hope all the spoilers are true, atleast it'll be absurdly bad in a memorable way.

>Sony movie
>a "hit"

I love product placement

CBR is going to give it a 10/10

People can be idiots regarding speciphic things an not in others.

Are you 12 or something? Also Sup Forums isn't one person.

we have become that which we have mocked

>Sony movie
>paid reviews

You don't say

sorry let me fix my post

>when the score is high for something that is generally positively received by major consensus of the board community, people find it validating
>when the score is high for something that is generally negatively received by major consensus of the board community, people dismiss the score

Sup Forums is not interested in good movies. Once they have seen a poster or trailer, they already made up their minds about the film.

Sup Forums trying to be confusing, saying he isnt a person

Must have cut the orgy scene.

This is gonna' be Food Fight 2, ain't it?

Sup Forums changed thier tune pretty quick when Godzilla came out.

DUDE

WEED

CAMEL TOE

LMAO

fun fact: Seth Rogen tried to watch Foodfight but couldn't make it through the first 3 minutes

What the fuck does that even mean?

Are these troll reviews?

>people will talk more about SAUSAGE PARTY on Sup Forums and out of it, than about that cool looking stop motion movie about the chinese kid with a magic guitar.

Kubo was the name or something.

what a fucking great argument if you don't even know the name of the movie yourself

what a faggot pushover pussy

>every single commercial literally puts in giant red letters that the movie is rated R.

and parents will still take their kids to it.

> Seth isn't a fan of So Bad It's Hilarious films
Just when you thought he couldn't be more of a tool. Foodfight is a perfect film to get drunk/high too with friends and laugh about

I know, its sad.

I wouldn't even know about the existence of sausage party if Sup Forums didn't talked about it tho, seeing tgat it isn't showing on my country.

I legit thought they were trying to bring back Food Fight.

>people surprised that a classic looking Seth Rogen film is popular
Where were you people in 2008?

I wonder how much product placement will be in Sausage Party? Because even their animated movies have to shill Sony tech.

youtube.com/watch?v=2GBykUBK0u0

I guess they are tired of the sjw agenda political correctness yet they can't just drop it due to the fear of backlash and losing their readership. Sausage Party is somehow a way to laugh at jokes they wouldn't dare to laugh if it was humans and not food.

Man, fuck this gay earth.

It only cost $30 million so if it can get 50-100, that should be enough for a success. I can't imagine the ad budget was high and it should do okay on DVD/Blu-ray.

I hope it's more successful and critically acclaimed than Anomalisa.
I hope it gets more discussion too.
I hope you and I never get that Goon or any other actually serious adult animated movie and all you'll ever get is dudebro-tier shit like this which resonates with critics' beliefs enough that they mistake that for movies being deep or well-written

Fuck everything, I want this world to go up in flames. I don't care anymore.

Remember before Inside Out came to theaters. Sup Forums kept touting the same 'Pixar is over, everything that will come out will be shit'! Line.

Of course opinions have 180'd pretty hard since then

Yeah I don't recognize any of these sites. Wait until the actual review sites take a look at it before you start making assumptions.

>the very first thing I see is Devin Faraci
C
O
C
K
W
O
R
K

Why can't you all just enjoy it for what it is and then move on

Its probably going to end up that way too. Whats most frustrating is that everything animated that can be a perceived as "targeted towards adults" will be compared to this piece of shit.

Then again it was pretty much guaranteed to get good critic reviews due to Seth Rogan's name attached to it.

A shitty Seth Rogan movie?

An abortion of cinema?

wikileaks.org/sony/docs/03_03/Mktrsch/Market Research/Scripts/Sausage Party.pdf

Because

1.- Made by Seth "D U D E, W E E D L M AO"
2.- The script was already leaked, see 3.- Because of what everyone fears if this movie succeds (exactly the ame thing James Gunn said that could happen if Hollywood doesn't exactly understand why Deadpool was succesfull[and that was because the directors of DP actually tried to do something original]), and in this case, it means more shitty Family Guy tier adult animated movies

These are early reviews once the movie comes out the rating will drop. I've noticed that early reviews are often positive to drum up buzz for the movie.

I can only hope the trailers were shit because they didn't show the good jokes

>BRIGHT FLASHING 100% WOW A++++++++
>average rating: 6.5/10
The Cult of Rotten Tomatoes grows more pathetic each passing day. Its infected Hollywood too this year, and I await the day the big studios team up and shut it the fuck down.

>Devin Faraci
When did he become a reputable source for anything?

>Why can't you all just enjoy it for what it is
because what it is isn't enjoyable
fuck off seth

how do you know

Almost none of these sound like praise

I've read the script
kys seth

How does rotten tomatoes work?
How is it 100% when the average rating is 6.5/10?

The meter is percent of critics that considered it "fresh" and the average rating is based on what they actually scored it.

It basically means that no one thought it was a particularly good movie worthy of a high rating, but they don't think it's something that's unenjoyable.

I see my normie friends on Facebook celebrating it and being excited for it.

I kind of want to tell them about the ending.

so does Sup Forums like this movie or not? why are you flipping out over negative reviews?

ITT people who don't understand the point of Rotten Tomatoes and thing the Tomatometer is supposed to be a 0/100 rating scale of the film's quality

The % meter just tracks the percent of reviews that were overall positive vs overall negative.

Every critic on earth could give it 5.1/10 and since that's still positive it would be "100% fresh"

Sup Forums isn't one person satan

No
It'll be one of THOSE movie where the whole premise is so stupid that it'll be pointless to criticize it seriously.

All you can do is listen and watch the one or two good jokes in there and say: it made be laugh

the food thinks people are gods and that once bought they get to go to heaven. then it turns out that the food are fucking stupid and have no idea how a kitchen works.

much like any prophet from thousands of years ago thinking they had any insight into the nature of the universe.

point being, they both just made up bullshit to feel better in the face of a strange and complex world.

It might be okay. I liked Superbad.

It's normie trash, of course critics love it

Hit?

No. It's not Deadpool.

It might manage to be a success, though, which would be surprising enough.

this is crazy jesus

this

Barely any movies get %100, why would this?
Unless the critics are big fans of hotdiggidydemon

>Sausage Party is what would happen if everyone at Pixar had syphilis

What does this even mean? Do critics even try anymore or are they just ironically trolling us?

I never trusted critics but BvS pushed me over the edge. They need to be holocausted.

>Shit movie got poor reviews
I'm not seeing a problem here

What's the problem? It's a silly South Park-esque movie about food.

Do people just have a hate boner for AHEH HEH HEH?

You guys do know most movies have a high rating before the movie comes out publicly, and then the score goes down based off more reviews, along with a user score, right?

Either the movie will stay that high or plummet down once it's released.

The message is "god is fake" in a very post religious society.

This movie will succeed on that alone and people will praise it as one of the smartest movies ever created

>3

>If Sausage Party fails, Hollywood will decide people just don't like adult animated movies and not even try making them for another decade
>if it succeeds, we'll have nothing but shit tier DUDEWEEDLMAO family guy shit.

Post yfw "Sausage Party 2: Sloppy Second" is announced right after the first one

Sup Forums talks about terrible things a lot more than anything else.

>tfw Kubo flops while Sausage Party makes millions opening day

Stop the world, I want to get off.

Could be worse, they could be video game critics.

I didn't know the movie was anti-religion.

I was gonna take my catholic parents, but I don't want them to get too upset.

>"No spoilers here of course, but brace yourself for something that will undoubtedly have your jaw hit the floor."

Unless the movie suddenly decides to blatantly state is not going to try to be offensive anymore and just use the adventure aspect at the middle of the film I doubt I will.

Given how it's Seth McFarlane who's making this and so many far-left reviewers are giving it raving scores I'm assuming it'll try and fail to shove liberal opinions down our throats.

It's rightfully deserved. Not many movies today dare to take on the religions that infest this planet. We need more films like it to wake up the sheep.

If it's not bait then maybe you should actually stop using fedoras

No. It will get bad press because parents will take their children to it and no one will try to make a shitty flick like this ever again.

I'm going to laugh my dick off when Sausage Party beats this piece of shit.

I predicted this. I thought maybe I'd be wrong but no.
I don't care. I love Seth Rogen and I hope he has all the success in the world.

Might as well prepare for the next wave of raunchy adult animated films

What Max has got to do with Sausage Party even?

You do know that Sup Forums is not a hivemind? Right?

>Two movies that don't compete to each other or have anything in common
You just can't get over it, right Sup Forums?

>Suasage Party is quintessential Rogen
so unfunny dogshit?