Oh it's nothing

Oh it's nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6DsG9yQrdD4
edmontonjournal.com/news/local-news/bomb-squad-on-scene-streets-closed-off-near-west-end-boilermakers-union-building
cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/winnipeg-isis-supporter-aaron-driver-to-stay-in-custody-for-2-more-weeks-1.3105716
theglobeandmail.com/news/british-columbia/judge-says-rcmp-entrapped-bc-couple-in-terror-case-overturns-guilty-verdict/article31199892/
ctvnews.ca/politics/lone-suspect-killed-in-anti-terrorism-operation-in-southern-ontario-1.3023694
youtube.com/watch?v=IR68W56DCBU
cp24.com/news/suspect-dead-following-anti-terrorism-operation-in-strathroy-1.3023809
ca.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idCAKCN10L2SB
cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/manitoba/aaron-driver-defends-isis-attack-on-parliament-but-denies-he-s-a-threat-1.3124815
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i just don't understand how he can be retarded enough to think he could really do any damage in that shitty city

yeah I live just a few blocks away. Kind of a weird place for a terrorist attack.

there's just not really anywhere with a lot of targets. he's literally 30 min from London yet he wants to try some shit in a city where there's almost never more then 20 people in an area? sure it'd still fucking suck but come on that's fucking retarded

The whole point of terror is to instill terror. By targeting a small town in a country full of small towns... well maybe that will make many feel unsafe. Take my grandmother for example, she is red pilled as fuck. She hates muslims. Posts about it on fb all the time. She is freaking out now. I bet more and more will begin to hate muslims and ISIS and that is what ISIS wants. Muslims in Canada will become subject to discrimination from hateful individuals, and some will be driven into mental illness, mainly depression. They will become sympathizers with ISIS, and with the internet it's easy enough to find out easy info. That is how terriosts without affiliations are brewed and that is what ISIS is doing. A sort of strange indirect warfare, and it nearly killed me. Just a few blocks away. Take from that what you will.

Probably some woods or something.

>clearly a white male

Lmao isis is just going to be an organized beta rebellion in 10 years

I actually know a guy who lives on the street that they quarantined off. He was a beta fag. Wouldn't be surprised if it was him.

wouldn't be a surprise. i guess in the coming days we'll find out more about this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=6DsG9yQrdD4

Who knows, someone blew up an IED at my Union hall the other day though. People are becoming crazy.

mind giving town name? Would like to know more. Maybe this will actually red pill me

edmontonjournal.com/news/local-news/bomb-squad-on-scene-streets-closed-off-near-west-end-boilermakers-union-building

FUCK WALMART.
I bought a rising crust pizza there and when I tried to cook it it didn't rise.
Fuck walmart.

cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/winnipeg-isis-supporter-aaron-driver-to-stay-in-custody-for-2-more-weeks-1.3105716

fucking shit man. My whole family is shitting their pants and I'm just chilling here. I have faith in the RCMP. Also that is scary shit man. My beliefs have always been unextreme. I have some left and right side views. I don't know what to think anymore.

why can't we just execute shits like that?

i'm wondering if he's actually alone or not. he most likely is but if not it's still possible something could happen

Chances are we are going to die from cancer or heart disease resulting from life style choices, not terrorism.

This doesn't mean we should be passive, but it's better to be concerned with more statistically probable issues that you have direct control over.

It's like fat American survivalist gun nuts unironically terrified of being killed by a criminal and not their uncontrolled diabetes and hypertension.

There were snipers deployed and possible shots were fired. A stand off of sorts. I heard nothing. Apparently it is under control and they are just sweeping the area.

someone just texted me and said he was killed

>Canada
>executions

c'mon lol.

>why can't we just execute shits like that?
Same reason we shouldn't execute white supremacists who believe and say/write ideas or wishes that may be offensive to SJWs.

SJWs should be group in with the sand niggers really

now reports that there's a bomb somewhere. unclear if it's in Strathroy or London. people seem to think it's either in a public school or Western uni

theglobeandmail.com/news/british-columbia/judge-says-rcmp-entrapped-bc-couple-in-terror-case-overturns-guilty-verdict/article31199892/

B.C. bomb plotters set free after judge rules RCMP entrapped pair

So basically, this guy failed to carry out a terrorist attack in a place with barely any people around it...

ctvnews.ca/politics/lone-suspect-killed-in-anti-terrorism-operation-in-southern-ontario-1.3023694

yep, probably ran his mouth on facebook or some shit

HOLY SHIT OP that pic is legit the guy that is suspected. He was killed. He looks very similar to the guy I mentioned earlier.

Fuck man
I live in strathroy

That's the fucking "ask a ninja" guy...

youtube.com/watch?v=IR68W56DCBU

i'm near Melbourne so like 10 min away. surprised anyone would do shit in Strathroy lol

what the fuck did i just watch?

Yeah Strathroy isn't exactly the hub of human activity lol

What a fucking loser. He probably fantasized about rising from the ruins of the world as an ISIS warrior with a harem.

But I'm curious about the explosions/gunshots during the raid - I wonder if he had explosives or any significant weapons.

I doubt he would've actually done anything in strathroy, he was just preparing there but probably would've gone to london or toronto to carry out the attack

cp24.com/news/suspect-dead-following-anti-terrorism-operation-in-strathroy-1.3023809

HE'S FUCKIN DEAD

apparently they are still looking for a bomb in London. people are saying he claimed to have setup a timed bomb in a school. probably just bull shit

They said they detained him an hour ago but now he's dead?

ca.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idCAKCN10L2SB

Probably just a hiccup in reporting but odd.

yeah i think it's just shitty reporting. supposedly he was hold up in his house or some shit. according to people on facebook they called him snipers and took him out

so yeah that's supposedly the dude they just killed. what a fucking moron, he knew he was being watched.

>Blowing up a school during Summer Break

no one ever said he was smart

cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/manitoba/aaron-driver-defends-isis-attack-on-parliament-but-denies-he-s-a-threat-1.3124815