Why did people talk so much faster in old timey Hollywood movies...

Why did people talk so much faster in old timey Hollywood movies? I saw one today on TV and it'd be considered incomprehensible to modern audiences

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mid-Atlantic_accent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

people's brains weren't so fucked from all the chemicals (((they))) have been putting in the water supply

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mid-Atlantic_accent

>It's the Jews fault I have low IQ

lmao can't make this shit up

why did the accent die?

Whatsa matta? Baby gonna cry? Baby wanna safe space from da big meanie on da inta-net? Well I've got news for you, cuck. Real life's knocking on your door. In real life there are no safe spaces you stupid little bitch. So look up from your phone, pull your head out of the PC clouds, and get ready. Because we're taking back this country. And you can lead, follow, or get your fairy ass out of the way. Choice is yours, kiddo.

Jews weren't in power, Anglos used to hire actors with better qualities such as IQ and talking fast is an improvement of superior people.

Harold Lloyd didn't even talk.

did you eat paint chips as a lad?

People are getting smarter on average, though, retard.

top kek you're so triggered

the Jews made you post this faggy garbage too I bet

Is pic related ever wrong?

You're LITERALLY blaming Jews for being a retard. Though it's honest at some level I guess because you admit to being one

italian and irish immigrants

Old movies, especially those that were made for entertainment and not art, were mostly based around dialogue, and a lot of it. People were still used to stage acting where most information of what's happening is relayed through dialogue and that just carried over to films.
Also the microphones of that era weren't really sensitive to normal talking which is why old timey radio announcers used that weird high pitched nasal tone, which makes them sound like they're talking faster.

How am I triggered for stating a simple fact? Maybe you're the one who's triggered.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect

He did just not in that movie in the OP. He made many sound films.

No, the Jews already ran Hollywood.

Did you comprehend it? If so, why are you using "lack of comprehension" as your explanation for why it's no longer in use?

Why did you illustrate this with a shot from a silent movie?

bump

Why bump it when you didn't answer the last two fucking questions addressed to you, you cocksucker?

I'm not OP