Is Venezuela a dictatorship ?

Is Venezuela a dictatorship ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PfGjQEpnseI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What ?
Wait a second i'm not sure i read this correctly : are you seriously questioning the opinion of our enlightened leader, citizen ?

Of course Venezuela is a dictatorship.

Guards, take this man to the bastille. Tomorrow, at first light, he shall meet the guillotine.

>Tomorrow, at first light, he shall meet the guillotine.
Just throw him in the no-go neighborhoods you guys have in paris.

Will I get free citizenship if I praise Lord Macron on this board?

I thought you already had free citizenship and it was called the schengen zone ?

I don't see why you'd want to anyways, salaries get better in your country and worse here. Big businesses don't relocalize much anymore, like there is no point closing down a factory in France to open a new one in Poland, if French and Polish workers are paid like a 100 euro difference, it's just less and less worth it.

Do you really want to come here and live with the black people in Paris suburbs for 600 euro/ month ?

Of course. Just like Saddam Hussein was the next Hitler and North Korea is ruled by a madman who could kill us all at any moment!

Remember to support your government in all its actions, goy!

do you need it? don't you just need being citizen of a eu country?

>I thought you already had free citizenship and it was called the schengen zone ?
We're not actually in Schegen yet.

Absolutely Jupiterian

>france thinks they are relevant

Whiter than you Mohammed

>authoritarian slide
goddamn i want to hate macron but the fact that those commie jew spics are saying macron is having an "authoritarian slide" makes me like him
authoritarian slides make my dick hard
please macron just declare yourself king already

according to the news venezuela also said macron is "copying usa's supremacist government" which i can only wish

What is the position of USA about Venezuela ?

they shitpost on twitter about it

that's why someone else needs to do the real work, i want eu army boots on the ground in venezuela

Nobody takes that little boy and his geriatric wife seriously

We sanction them

youtube.com/watch?v=PfGjQEpnseI
OH NO NO NO NO

Please Lord Macron. Mexico needs a third French intervention.

His wife is obviously just to hide his homosexuality.
But it's irrelevant, he is leading a nuclear power and is basically the leader of the european union, what is there not to be taken seriously ?
The man is a rothschild banker who got elected with 66,6% i mean if that's not impressive enough wew what do you even want

>homosexuality
satanic pedophile ritual child sacrifice jewish illuminati orgies*

France is not Paris.

I am learning French and go live in the Champagne with a blonde French wife.

well you still have a huge extreme right party. He is just gonna resize Front National.

...until Germany grows out of its merkelian distopia

>well you still have a huge extreme right party.

They're retarded leftists though.

You could become a French citizen by serving 3 years in their military or being hurt fighting for France.

Is Macron is a neoliberal Americanised corporate puppet?

Yes.

Fuck commies

Don't be too harsh on him, the thoughts of our dear leader are probably too complex for him

> if French and Polish workers are paid like a 100 euro difference
Minimum wage is 1500euro in France, I'm pretty sure Polish workers don't get paid 1400.

nice

our far right is at 15% or smtg