PRAISE KEK

WE'RE BACK BOYS

Meme harder.

PRAISE HIM BOYS, WE ARE COMING BACK!

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

WE DID IT BROS

>tfw despite current shitty polls you just know trump will win in the end anyway

praise kek

>1000% zoomed in pixel bump because of some temporary news coverage

trumptards are getting desperate

Witnessed.

FUCKING WITNESSED

LATELY IT OCCURS TO MEEEEEEEEEE WHAT A LONG STRANGE TRIP ITS BEEN

Hey Reddit everyone here knows these polls are shit.

Trump has always been a really bad choice.

He started his campaign by saying an entire nation of people are rapists and criminals. He has literally NEVER been presidential/professional.

This isn't a surpirse, so stop pretending it is..

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Your country looks and smells like shit and Im pretty sure everyone there has double aids so shut the fuck up you monkey

I like your numbers, toothpaste.

>I'm too retarded to get a joke

witnessed, maga brother

>This is what it's come to

ah, fuck it

TRUMP COMEBACK TOUR 2016 STARTS RIGHT HERE

>HE LITERALLY RECOMMENDED HIS OPPONENT BE SHOT AND HIS NUMBERS WENT UP

HOW CAN SHE RECOVER FROM THIS

WHEN WILL YOU BOYS REALIZE THAT NO MATTER HOW BADLY WE GET HIT BY HILLARY WE WILL ALWAYS PREVAIL?

longroom.com/polls/

THE REAL POLLS

wtf im with her now

THE TRAIN IS OFF THE RAILS! WHERE IS IT?? WHERE'S THE TRAIN??? WHERE DID IT GO!!!?!?

brit I dont know what you guys did with brexit but rub some of that magic over here

Lol polls aren't instant

none of these polls matter until the debates

where were you fuckers when trump made america meme again?

BALANCE IS RESTORED

our polls gave brexit a 5-1 chance

trump is a sealed deal dont you guys worry

even farage is on your side

You guys finally got me.

Took you long enough to learn our ways CTR

My english and Irish ancestors are looking upon us with pride lad

And my spanish and french ancestors are disgusted m8

Thank you bong

>cuk

Meme magic for one coming right up

Why are all americans such mongrels?

not for long

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

YEAAAAAH

thread theme song

youtube.com/watch?v=voxswLwzLe0

This is getting pathetic. Fuck the polls and fuck that pathetic little rise. Stop grasping at straws, he will win anyway and if he doesn't we get WWIII. Win-win

you'll learn soon enough

english and irish are virtually the same

:)

hahaha I haven't heard this song in YEARS thanks for that mate

Fucking a.

Apparently we're a melting pot.

CNN and the pro status quo MSM think they have Trump on the ropes. The people will overcome the Globalists and Cronyists agenda's. TRUMP WILL PREVAIL!
Watch short video : m.youtube.com/watch?v=zRpeCyb7BGs

Toothpaste. Lmao France has been memed

Humans have flawed minds in which they cannot appropriate universally beneficial decisions because of the conflicting left and right brain. America has turned into a country based on decision making that appeals to emotions and making the unworthy feel worthy, without regard to the bigger picture.

Americans embody this viewpoint. This is why Americans are mongrels.

Lol yeah. I only really like these two songs though.

youtube.com/watch?v=WI2NYRhlM30

i just realized that this post is fucking DUBS kek hasnt abandoned us yet!

damn this song is good

WE'RE BACK BOYS

IF YOU SHOOT YOUR ENEMIES YOU WIN

The ride is scary for the uninitiated, they believe it may end with their demise. But we... We are the initiated.

TRUMP IS HULKING UP!
>chair to the back of the head
>blood on his face
>the crowd starts roaring
>ahh ahh
>HULKAMANIA!!!
>slaps on the chest
>Trump suplexes Hillary
>running leg drop
>1...2...3
>WWF World Champion

youtube.com/watch?v=fKJDAVvs_JA

absolutely beautiful

Damn, I wanted to make fun of Americans.

Not really, he said there are surely rapists among illegal immigrants. Silly redditfag, your bipolar absolutist bullshit won't work here.

its fucking happening

why are brits inbreds?

THE DUBS. MEME MAGIC WILL NEVER FAIL

Based kek doesnt lie may his reign be long

TRIPS. IT WAS KEK'S WAY TO TEST OUR FAITH. WE HAVE PASSED, AND HE IS GRACING US AGAIN!

YOU CAN SAY HIS POLL NUMBERS ARE CLIMBING.

KEEP PERSISTING

TRUMP ROCKET

SHILLARY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Just remember, that polls (Even when they are in your favor) mean very little. Groups are over-sampled and the media does its best to create a story that a race is close, even when it is not. Plus, if Trump gains a massive lead then you know they're scared; they're trying to make it look like he's already won and dissuade people from going out to vote for him because they think he already has it.
The true battle, and the only numbers that counts, is on Election Day. That is when Hillary will be defeated once and for all.

PRAISE THE AMPHIBIAN LORD!

If Kek wants it he will.

Checked

The media will keep beating the drum that Trump's support is dwindling and that Clinton's election is assured and scandal-free with no concern over the truth of any of that. Polls by Hillary's cronies will show Trump falling farther and farther behind through August and September to encourage his voters to defect to the Libertarians or Greens, but in late October those polls will say that Trump is surging in the polls so that liberals will be motivated to show up at the polls on election day to defeat him. It's a predictable script that was used over and over since 1992, usually with success in lowering Republican turnout while maximizing Democrat turnout; it has been effective enough that the Democrat candidate has won the popular vote in five of the past six presidential elections. Wait and see, they'll try it again because it has a record of success for them.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, this was his plan all along, to crash his poll numbers so low that he has nowhere to go but up...this nigga is playing quantum chess.

He is literally a Chessmaster. Now if someone can shop this pic with Trump replacing the old man.

as of today hillary is back down to 44 percent

lol good meme bro

Memes the likes of which not even God has seen!

>the climb to the top

That's him playing chess user. He makes yuge outlandish statements that capture national attention, then backs it down and talks about it from a factual standpoint that has some truth to it and people realize this.

OHhHH HELLL YEAH BOI

TRUMP 2016

The hype is real

You'd actually be physically forced to agree with me that according to the most recent reports from Amnesty international, 91% of Mexican women who illegally cross the bored are being raped.

You'd actually be forced to agree with me that according to the FBI, despite the fact that Hispanic men are only 7.5% of the population in the US, they commit 33% of the rapes.

You'd actually have to agree with me that according to the BoJ, 68% of all rapists are repeat offenders.

Based Trump.

Is this a ctr preformed reply or a copypasta? Because this isn't the first time i've seen this word for word today

ivanka looks like a slut in this picture i see why he took it down.

How would people change there minds so rapidly??? There are strange forces at work in this system

It's prob just after the DNC and GOP conventions, people get fucking bombarded with shite and it inflates the poll numbers, especially after the Khan thing, probably a mistake to even address that by Trump but things are new for 5 minutes in the U.S. political game before something else takes over

KEK HAS SPOKEN

Digits confirm Hillary shills aren't laughing now.

Even in the darkest of times, when hope is slipping away from all, Kek is here to remind us of truth.

Praise him.

woop woop woop woop woop!!!!!
I SMELL A COMBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for correcting the record