What's the capeshit equivalent of JJBA?

What's the capeshit equivalent of JJBA?

Eat shit you fuckin braindead weeaboo faggot

Ohhh wait you already do

the fact that you'd insult me about that and not about capeshit already justifies your taste

Diesel

X-Men in the sense that characters get unique specific powers.

I insulted you for perpetuating the "what's the x of y" shitposting (see "braindead"), being a weeaboo (see "weeaboo") and reading capeshit (see "you already do [eat shit]")

Christ, you're dumber than I thought

turn your monitor ON lmfao

JJBA.

This

Who hurt you?

MLP. Good series but massively overrated, with a retarded fanbase that spams it everywhere and makes too many crossovers.

Batman.

I remember when the only thing people knew about JoJo's was DIO's timestop super in the Capcom fighting game.

That all changed when the anime came out.

The correct answer here.

a meme comic like Gwenpool or Squirrel Girl

Batman Odyssey/Superman Coming of the Supermen

But that's literally everything that gets hugely popular in a short span of time

superman just went all ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA on Doomsday in the latest Action Comics issue, so there's your answer i guess

X-Men/New Mutants
Doom Patrol
The Flash

Honestly it's probably X-Men. Group of people with individual special powers that have their own rules despite "coming" from the "same" place (mutant gene = stands) and if we're going with Part 3 comparisons it's got a diverse cast that often go around the world fighting other people who have powers that come from the "same " place almost exclusively.

I'm saying this as someone who only really read Claremont's X-Men though I've lost touch with how they currently are outside of Beast being hated and the original five doing time travel for whatever stupid reason? But as far as that decade or so goes JJBA is like it.

Pic is best stand.

Something super gay, so Grayson.

Superior Iron Man has a Stand as his living armor.

>Jojo fandom in past was cult due to Capcom game, OVA and manga
>was alright
>Anime adaptation is out
>Fandom now full of mouth breathers