1st world anons are the bottom of their society because they waste their life on Sup Forums

>1st world anons are the bottom of their society because they waste their life on Sup Forums
>3rd world anons are the top of their society because they can afford computers and internet access
>3rd worlders on Sup Forums are superior to 1st worlders on Sup Forums

The virgin 1st worlder vs the chad 3rd worlder

Don't think that's it

anime

Ukraine has better internet access than the USA but anyway is poor shithole

Pretty sure most of us are in the middle-class of our respective societies.

somehow I am convinced

that is exactly why anons from shitholes like india act arrogant here, because they're used to feeling better than the people around them

Real shitholes can't afford internet access. Every 3rd world country from almost all Latin America has such things in almost every house. The problem is affording more luxuous things, like some kinds of cars, etc.

>because they can afford computers and internet access
I think you should go outside more often pal, I don't know a single person without internet access or a computer.

No, I am at the bottom of society because I waste my time on not working and playing vidya all the time. I think they have to be rich over there if they want the same deal.

Being on Sup Forums doesn't lower your status, just your self esteem oetz.

>Act arrogant around here
Ah yes. Sure.
I'm sure you'd be pissed off/arrogant if everyone on the internet called you a white nigger( which you are)

No need to feel so threatened, user :3

I'm not

When did I??? :( On the other hand I'm always asking people not to bully us.

Everyone has internet access (and it's cheaper and better than yours) and PC/Smartphone.

>he doesnt know

But most of the people with internet aren't educated and would not be able to understand English and use Sup Forums or Reddit or even Quora and are too busy asking for bobs and vegenes.

Hello, emperor of Central Africa here.
How are you doing?

How to submit on Sup Forums using proxies

That guy used to fucking eat people. Sucks to be you, man. Sad history. Even India looks better.

>tfw poor

>he thinks 3rd worlders live in mudhuts

>3rd worlders on Sup Forums are superior to 1st worlders on Sup Forums

That's not how it works, being on the relative top of a shithole is still inferior to being a second class citizen in a 1st world country.

>implying proxy
I'm centranon, king of shitholes

>He doesn't know most of us do.

Say something in Sango.

Bara mon, dondo.

Btw I'm a moundjou

I guess my parents are middle class. I’m poor as fuck though lol and I somehow manage to not live with them. Pretty sure only Africa is at the point of being too poor for internet.

where the French about to go overtime when they decided to name your country?

The French named it Oubangui-Chari actually. The CAR itself changed its name to its present one.

I'm poor

we're all poor
this site attracts certain kind of people, yarh

poo in loo you disgusting currynigger