What's next for his career?

What's next for his career?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Even Stevens reboot

shoving a gerbil up his ass.

he's going to claim all of this was performance art. Half of the retards on this board will believe him and start spouting off about based Shia

death hopefully

i think he's disappear for a while, he completely tarnished his "broken artist standing up for human rights" personal he's built for years.

He's got lawyers and managers, they'll know what to do.

>Tell a black man he's going to hell
I reckon, putting down women, or degrading trans people is next on the list. Is this the effect of red pill rejection?

A documentary kino sequel to Leaving Las Vegas

You never go full retard.

>yfw this is all just publicity for Shia's next role as some Hollywood badass
>method acting
truly /our guy/

he heard about r9ks art manifesto and knows we're better

>r9ks art manifesto
what?

during an art show in a cabin, he typed out a long rant making fun of r9k. something about how they're just lonely people.

anyways, he copied and pasted it from a furry

I post on like almost every board except r9k, should I check it out?

oh kek I remember that

this picture makes me so hard

the look in his eye, you just KNOW they banged

Lynch is known to be THE most hung guy in Hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed The Log Lady's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Lynch barely able to force it past the knob, and The Log Lady moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Lynch's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria.

What? Only people on Sup Forums would do that. This is reddit.

what did he mean by this?

>old Sup Forums would have voted for Bernie guys!
lmao

>2014

Think he might mean this. Kind of a joke tho.

youtu.be/KAExa9P7hME

Please no

telling white bois the truth

What career?

I'm honestly shocked at the current state of this website. Yeah, we made racist jokes sometimes, but it was all fun, right? At the end of the day, we all voted for Obama, we all supported gay marriage, and we all opposed racist conservative christians. But now? Our entire fucking site is subverted because of fucking nazis.

The internet is OUR platform. the LIBERAL platform. Racism, sexism, misogyny, were all confirmed to be left in the past because millenials are the most left-wing generation of all time. So why in the FUCK, do we still have to deal with nazis IN TWENTY-FUCKING-SEVENTEEN? Despite how much you wanna cry about how it's just a conspiracy and a boogeyman, Russian hackers ARE real, and this site is proof. We went from one of the most liberal sites in the world to supporting Orange Fucking Hitler? Nah, that's not normal progression because people only get more liberal with age, just like how you get smarter with age.

Threads like these just show that we need MUCH more strict moderation around here. I'm sick of all of this shit. Fuck Nazis, Fuck Fascists, Fuck Hitler, Fuck Drumpf, Fuck White Pride, and FUCK REPUBLICANS. Just fucking nuke this site already.

why moderate Sup Forums, when reddit is what you're looking for.

upovted

Yeah, let's have heavy moderation. That will make this website completely unlike Reddit.

He Will Not Divide Us II: The Great Divide

a 200-minute blockbuster about race, division, Kabbalah, and pedophilia in Hollywood

I feel he was on his way to becoming one of Sup Forums's dark horses with Cruise before HWNDU.

Sup Forums has no political allegiance.

He can't run away from memories of being passed around.

And another child actor dies.

you see this fella uses the clever trick of employing the "they say they are just joking" tactic.

This way, any humor can be seen as masking sinister intentions and any ironic sinister intentions posted will have no choice but to be interpreted as sincere sinister shit. It's a catch-all for basically saying "here are the bad guys, don't trust anything they say"

ironically, this distracts from actual sinister places on the internet. You'd think these people battling sinister intentions would be focusing their efforts on stormfront and shit, not a site that has boards for dickgirls and ponies

Old Sup Forums would shitted on Bernie. They also would have shitted om Hilary and Trump and anyone who took the election seriously.

Staring in some battle royal capture the flag film.

>they would have shitted on trump

hardly, trump is a living fucking meme and he would have been taken as such in a 2005-2009 Sup Forums

that would be kino asf

Not sure if pasta or newfag.

Either way, kys.

Obviously pasta you dope.

He will do the classic rehab comeback combo.

More food and compound exercises , hopefully

>Y-your wife prefers black guys over both of us!

Doesnt really work as an insult coming from another white desu.

it's stale old pasta made by some s4s genius

He will not divide us.

This but no

I'm not reading that shit

This is a wasted opportunity for him to take on crazy roles, he should go balls deep in method acting for Charles Manson for the new film, I'd watch it

You're right, but he's not white

REUNITING